It starts with marriage

>it starts with marriage
Finally, an instantly good romcom, and of course, Yas Forums doesn't know about it, as usual.

Attached: art1.jpg (1546x2414, 292.11K)

>instantly good
The first chapters were the high point. It's boring afterwards

I'm replying to bait, but Yas Forums was talking about this as soon as it started two years ago.

It's the best thing Hata has ever made and I don't want to talk about it with a bunch of faggots with shit taste.

What is Yas Forums's beef with romcoms lately?

This

I just keep reading waiting for the point where suddenly moon plot or whatever they're building up to.
And yet I can't discount the idea that there is no active moon plot and it's all just window dressing.

Aftermath of Go-toubun

It's just an Hayate x Hina spin-off with different names.

>action series starts with the bad guy getting defeated
Finally, an instantly good action series.

>implying marriage needs to be the climax to a relationship

Sounds good actually. Could be about the aftermath and consequences of defeating a bad guy. Like a power vaccume or shit hitting the fan without the bad guy to keep things in check

This is just Hata flexing about being married.

Fuck 99% of romance anime and manga. It's all almost always about a buildup to the start of a relationship. It ends with a confession or a kiss. Maybe a single real date after things become official if you're lucky.
Why are so many japs incapable of writing characters in actual relationships?
As shitty as shows like SAO, Franxx, and Rakudai Kishi no Kyabarurii are, I can at least appreciate that the MC got with his girl early rather than a dragged out blueballing nothing-fest.
Tsuki ga Kirei and Clannad are pretty good ones in this respect, but then you have shows like Ore Monogatari where it seems to start early but the relationship is just a whole bunch more of nothing for 2 cours.

Attached: 36c72113d8fa9052e01b34736ff25cbf.gif (500x274, 703.98K)

It's boring after 100 chapters.

I've said it a million times, but this is a complaint made by retards who judge their romances by how far the characters go instead of by how good the actual romance is. Also by people who haven't tried that much, because there are eighty billion series involving characters in relationships and, to prove my point, most of them are nothing special. Being in a relationship or not really doesn't affect quality at all.

>good romcom
>the male MC is the most blandest, cardboard cut out character in the entire romcom genre

MC is garbage

>there are eighty billion series involving characters in relationships
The difference between shows that are, compared to ones that are just leading up to a relationship, are 20:1. And the ones that are actually worth watching, are astronomically lower. I'm sorry you have such an affinity for shit shows.

>The difference between shows that are, compared to ones that are just leading up to a relationship, are 20:1.
Not really, every generic harem VN and most of their adaptations involves dating and kissing and fucking.

>And the ones that are actually worth watching, are astronomically lower.
You're basically proving my point here? Relationship or no relationship doesn't improve / lower quality.

>I'm sorry you have such an affinity for shit shows.
Not sure what shows you're even implying I have an affinity for right now, I haven't said anything about what I like.

Had you paid any attention, you would have noticed who the author was. After the first chapters it devolves into the same SoL hell that was doujin Namek.

>Not really, every generic harem VN and most of their adaptations involves dating and kissing and fucking

These are typically lifeless "oh you said the right things to me, I'll totally be your girlfriend now and love your forever, just like all the other girls do" crap.

It's an issue where a long running series that's supposed to be about romance is just not and instead is about a hundred trivial issue preventing the obvious things from happening.

>Yas Forums doesn't know about it, as usual.
You being a newfag doesn't mean shit.

I knew about it when it first came out. It got boring though and I don't really have faith in this author considering how Hayate was handled.

>These are typically lifeless "oh you said the right things to me, I'll totally be your girlfriend now and love your forever, just like all the other girls do" crap.
user, are you arguing that "romance anime and manga [are] almost always about a buildup to the start of a relationship," which is what you originally said, or are you arguing that "most of [the series involving characters in relationships] are nothing special," which is what I originally said? Because right now you seem to have changed your mind and started agreeing with me while acting like you aren't.

>Yas Forums doesn't know about it, as usual.
how else will they spam
>marriage when?
>sex when?
>shit series, drama arc
you know what anime lacks? the equivalent of sitcom's like Malcom in the middle, there's no mom and dad to intervene, it's always MC with his harem and loser secondary male characters.

Did Hinagiku finally win?

that's not a bad lifespan considering how other romcoms get shit at about chapter 60 or so

>there's no mom and dad to intervene
Isn't that most romcoms? The parents appearing feels like a rarity, half the time they aren't even in Japan.

I worded it wrong. Anime needs mom and dad, heck, if they were the main characters it would be interesting.
Dad the anime or something.
I'm already tired of faggy MC #9248

> Yas Forums doesn't know about it, as usual.
lurk more retard

>2020
>lurking in Yas Forums
Good one.

It doesn't, and I'm happy they cover it, but the comic hist feels dull

Literally a catfish, as the MC is still a fucking cuck who covers his eyes when his wife is naked.