Satan is a huge faggot

>Satan is a huge faggot
How did Nagai get away with this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Devilman Crybaby - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.16_[2018.04.22_00.33.19].jpg (1280x720, 88.05K)

Stop associating Crybaby with Nagai, retard.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-04-16-21h50m43s306.png (1436x1076, 2.04M)

this.

>huge faggot
for you

Would christians be happy if the devil was a fag? Because they hate gays and they hate the devil, so would it ruin their religion or would it make the devil even worse

>he doesn't know that angels canonically swing both ways.

>he doesn't know that Yuasa is a hack

angels do not have sex, so it follows that they do not have sexuality

that isn't satan you mongoloid

He was a huge faggot in original too though.

>angels do not have sex, so it follows that they do not have sexuality

The Watchers in the book of Enoch were a group of Angels designated by God to look after and supervise the development of Humanity.
They must have had some concept of sex and sexuality as they all unanimously defected and descendant to Earth in order to have sex with Humans and share the secrets of technology, sorcery, agriculture, blacksmithing, animal husbandry, and -I shit you not- cosmetics.

Sure. But OP obviously isn't talking about the manga.

christians don't "hate" gays but it's considered innapropriate and make no sense, the reality is more like that.

Attached: 1505519084464.jpg (2048x1479, 428.42K)

sorry to redpill you, bruh, but according to Christian theology angels (and devils - fallen angels - as well) are spiritual only entities, not human. thus they aren't gendered.
thtey have been represented in various modes; the wings meant they could "fly" - that is, freely move everywhere -, the human-like features (angels) meant they could "understand" humans, and the beast-like features (devils) meant they can't be friendly to humans.

also, devils naturally hate any innatural thing (gayness, transsexualism, faggotry, drugs, etc). they just want humans to self-destroy (spiritually, morally and physically). they do not need - neither enjoy - faggotry, because that doesn't harm humans. they just "tempt" humans to choose the bad over the good, or at least the "less good" over the good.

btw, you know, (((some people))) love to spread faggotry and a large number of things to allow personal self-destruction - that is, they're literally working for the devil, even if they don't know

TL;DR: "Devilman" shows are theologically a true pile of shit.

Theology itself has no unified theory on anything. It's one of those pseudo-scientific fields where every retard makes up his own shit.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-04-21-21h02m14s994.png (1436x1076, 1.75M)

why was that comic posted in my Yas Forums
go back to Yas Forums, faggot

>also, devils naturally hate any innatural thing (gayness, transsexualism, faggotry, drugs, etc). they just want humans to self-destroy (spiritually, morally and physically). they do not need - neither enjoy - faggotry, because that doesn't harm humans. they just "tempt" humans to choose the bad over the good, or at least the "less good" over the good.

That's not entirely true.
There's about two groups of interest here at play:
-Satan is the 'adversary' and a harsh critic of Humanity, but is willing to play within God's plan and does nothing without the explicit permission of God. Satan dislikes Humanity and considers them unworthy, but they possess the absolute respect and faith in God's decisions. Satan is also a title or a position, so there are many 'Satans' testing Humanity in an attempt to demonstrate their faults.

-Demons do not have any particular unified opinion or criticism of Humanity: Devils and Demons are simply spiritual entities who have defected from God's plan & the court of Heaven and have injected themselves onto the Earth to serve their own purposes. Some of them are good, some of them are bad, some of them are indifferent, but they all have their own little schemes. The worst of them wish to be 'gods' themselves and to rule over Humanity.

how would satan react if i came on his face?
haha

Attached: 68122629_p6.png (1739x2500, 2.12M)

Angels according to the Bible looks like creepy shit like pic related.
Evangelion unironically made the most accurate representation of them on animes.

Attached: 84c5946c57ff2d1d3ef791c6eddc95eb.jpg (500x577, 76.7K)

That thing loooks pretty cool ngl

I should also mention that Angels and Demons do not have any singular appearance.

Angels come in hierarchies and some like the lower messengers are completely and totally Humanoid/Human in appearance- and were considered to be mind-boggingly gorgeous. Remember the story of Sodom and Gomorrah? Where those two Angels came down and were so unspeakably fucking hot that an angry mob had formed to rape them?
But then there's also the Cherubs who WEREN'T little gay babies with wings, but combinations of Animals n' so forth. There's also the ones that everyone likes to cite wot looked like horrifying wheels of flaming eyes.

I'm under the general impression though that Devils and Demons, given they're free agents capable of independent motives & deception, are capable of taking on any sort of form. They can look weird, they can look normal, they can look animilistic, whatever suits their specific needs or agenda.

Seething. Satan is even more of a faggot in the manga, since he has known Akira only for a few days before wanting his cock. Literally a fucking whore.

It's called the Ophanim, it appears to Ezekiel on his vision.
It's a type of angels who are literally wheels with burning fire and eyes.

You have the Seraphim who are literally Dragons.
There is also the famous Cherubim, they are not those baby angels like you see on Renaissance art but some kind of strange eldritch bullshit.

I remember on the gospels when Jesus disappeared of his tomb, his apostles found tall guy dressed all in white who tell them to go into the mountains to find him alive.

You have absolutely no idea what youre talking about

Yes, I do. I've listened to countless theologians give wildly differing explanations for their shit. Don't forget that they're all just interpreting badly-written made-up tribal legends.

It's a shame there isn't more common discussion about the batshit insane elements of angelology, but I suppose it makes the rest of the biblical story harder to believe when there is an entire cast of fucking bizarre, monstrous entities that are supposed to be the good guys. I wonder what kind of angel would theoretically be assigned to as a guardian angel, since there is no consensus; apparently they're supposed to be malakhim, but there's no way of knowing what form they would be able to take.

*tips*

>literally had a 10/10 aryan slut chasing him
>still wanted that bimbo miki
akira is retarded

Attached: 62800627_p14.jpg (1024x768, 858.54K)

Probably a human-like form if they are closer to us.

there's a consensus about devils being spiritual entities, 'fallen angels', and so on.
there is no unified consensus about what is a 'sacrament', but that's a different topic

any 'fallen angel' is willing to tempt every single human to destroy themselves.
any 'angel' is willing to pray God for every single human to salve themselves.

there's no such thing as those 'Demons' you talk about, except in non-Christian cultures (like the ones always depicted in anime).

>t. hurr durr I'm a bible expert because I watched the Evangelion characters butts

there are different versions (trnaslations) of the Bible but every time an angel or devil is involved, it's always about what it 'says', 'inspires', 'suggests', and almost nothing about its appearance.

the Sodom episode is known to be one of the most cryptic of the Bible, and the gay+rape thing made it more famous than it needed to be.

btw, according to any variant of Christianity, the creation was centered on humans, angels were meant to be God's servants, and the 'fallen angels' rebellion was caused by the 'excessive' importance given to humanity.
any power the angels (and fallen angels) may have, is always subject to God's will. A devil can't transform into something if God doesn't let it happen.

Thus, it means that even if angels/devils may have their independent will, they don't have independent motives; they're somewhat free agents, yet they can't (and won't) do anything that any other angel/devil respectively would disapprove.
For the same reasons, there's no intermediate "spiritual being", let alone one who could "play" with humans.
Dead humans - that is, their spiritual soul - share either the ugly destiny of the fallen angels, or the happy one of the angels.

TL;DR: anime 'angels', 'devils' and any 'spiritual being' always fall into the fable/fantasy territory.

Not a reason to be agressive just because I mentioned Evangelion, The Ophanim is part of the chariot vision of Ezekiel.
I should stop browse that board, people are buttmad for no reason at all even when you wants to shares stuff on a pacific discussion.

Basically this. I'll add though that if someone is out there openly hating on gay people and wishing for their deaths then they aren't Christian. A true Christian is very sad over the sin of homosexuality but is called to love and treat them as anyone else, though many people who dislike Christians try to twist that to mean "bend over backwards and validate homosexuals for being gay". The baker kindly refusing to make a cake based of his beliefs and even directing them to other bakers who would love to bake for them is a very good example of this. We're on 4channel.org though so take what I'm saying on a whim I guess.
This user is also right, demons/devils absolutely know that homosexuality/transexualism is morally corrupt and find it super sicking as well but they love dragging people into it since in the end they're down for anything that defies God.

He is based.
Kinda plain but hot tomboy >>>> everything else