One piece and bleach are fucking shit

holy fucking shit i've hated one piece since my childhood, such a fucking horrible show couldn't get passed the first 5 episodes. Literally the only redeeming quality is the redhead chicks melons, gave my younger self many fap memories. the same thing can be sad for bleach but at least bleach has a better ost than one piece. Naruto is easily the best anime of the big 3. Narutoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> one fag>>>>>>>> bleached

not to mention naruto literally made a running style mainstream, everybody knows the naruto run, what do people remember about the straw hat fags? nothing other than the ginger has nice tits! i literally no nothing about bleach besides the main characters name. faggot wasn't even featured in the jumo force cover ! LOL goku is better than luffy and ichigo combined!

Attached: 1587840496892.jpg (480x360, 20.96K)

Based

Attached: 1450377207318.jpg (550x471, 18.04K)

noooooooo how could u say that

Must be sad being a One Piece and Bleach fan knowing your series will never have great animation like Naruto.

Attached: 1482200711494.jpg (1728x2160, 842.69K)

COPE BLEACH FAGS

Attached: 91fb3626d810bcc0b8cb8d742fe634a1.jpg (640x480, 39.06K)

Imagine being over the age of 20 and watching shows for Japanese little boys.

Why are narutards like this?

i've been watching naruto since i was in elementary school

you know deep down inside one piece and bleach are fucking horrible shows and naruto is the only decent one. best games,best soundtrack!

How about this:
Big 3 are a definition of shit

Attached: attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin-eren-i30390.jpg (400x600, 71.57K)

only Boruto is decent, OP.
because futanari Sakura rapes Sarada in her sleep with the help of futanari Ino (her true father) !

attack on titan is so fucking shit and gay it honestly hurts! but at least it has a good art style. good luck reminiscing when the series gets old, i'll definitely show my children naruto

>only Boruto is decent, OP.
literally no

Naruto - 10/10
Boruto - 6/10

Attached: 1473775545630.jpg (272x423, 114.96K)

All I want is a thread where I can talk about Naruto/Boruto. Not bait shit.

Seems like it's not this one.

shizune is my waifu don't steal!

no Sarada in normal Naruto, that's gonna be a hardpass for me.

based

It doesn't matter because My Hero is better than them all

>My Hero is better than them all
yes naruto is a great hero, i'm more of a rock lee kinda guy but whatever

My Hero started out as a Naruto ripoff and quickly devolved into the new Fairy Tale right after All Might biting it

>NO! My show for kids is better!

Attached: kys babylon.jpg (891x898, 161.16K)

yes naruo is better than the other gay shounen

Neck yourself, Narutard.

Attached: a mantra.jpg (704x396, 32.36K)

waifufags are cancer

so are narutards, i only care about lewding females in Naruto, i never read the ending because it became SHIT.

>females in Naruto
You are a Narutard as well.

>there are people who never grew up with Naruto lurking the internet

you sir had a gay childhood

i watched it when it aired lol, you the big gay newfag.
and yes, females, i didn't mean only kunoichis big fat retards, side characters are a thing too.

anyway, shut the fuck up narutards and give me my hentais with the nigger.

No u
BLEACHFAG.

You know a shonen is shit when the fanbase is chronically shitposting and seething about other shonen. They know the only way to make their favorite shonen look better than others is by disparaging better shonen to a point were those are seen as worse then their own favorite shonen. OP, if you really like Naruto so much, than you better stop this shit, because it makes Naruto look bad.

Attached: 1488314722765.jpg (719x359, 69.98K)

If the fucking pic that was used in the OP doesn't give it away this is just falseflagging, I don't know then.

Years of Yas Forums robbed me of the ability to distinguish between pure autism and excessive irony.

>Only newfags sage
Newfaggots don't even know what sage is.

Attached: 1559468031498.png (318x470, 58.31K)

I want to look into Madara's third eye as we make love

Attached: dbsukjf-bd0fda27-3183-424c-b45a-1e7fb5f5f828.jpg (1280x1642, 265.96K)

This.

Wan Piss fags are retards confirmed.

There is no difference