Confess your anime sins Yas Forums

Confess your anime sins Yas Forums
Aqua Sama will forgive you

Attached: 1574190179476.jpg (1280x720, 178.99K)

I prefer the Umineko anime's soundtrack over the VN's

I have realized that Eris is better and taking this long to realize it should count as a sin.

But why does she pad her chest?

I cannot forgive this one.

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

There is no conclusive proof that Eris pads her chest. We only have Aqua's word to go on, and Aqua is a deceptive lying cunt.

Be gone heathen

Attached: 1582088061546.jpg (1280x720, 138.75K)

I like Aqua's dub voice more

I've actually started to dislike anime and by now only play the numbers game on tracking websites. If I want to enjoy something, I need to rewatch something I've already completed, or watch a movie. For the past 6 or so seasons I've had a droprate of 100% (picking up 15+ shows per season, usually started with 3-5, dropped all, picked up something else, rinse and repeat).

Can my soul still ascend to heaven

I prefer Shinchou Yuusha

Attached: seiya.jpg (1280x720, 57.49K)

I refuse to watch partial adaptations of manga or LN's. "Princess Jellyfish", broke my heart and taught me a lesson on this. It seems like, 90%+ of anime made over the past 10 years, are just advertisements for their source material. Fuck that.

i love eris

I've been watching chinese cartoons since the mid 90's and I've yet to watch Evangelion

I fap to little girls.

i dropped it at chapter 6 despite that everyone says that the good stuff starts at 7 seven lol

That's a good point

Attached: 1541940946770.png (724x720, 673.07K)

On the other hand, there is a clear mismatch between Eris's portrait and Eris herself, Eris never denies padding her chest when Kazuma asks, and Aqua, while exceptionally skilled at misrepresenting the truth, is not shown to be a particularly good liar.

I'm not a lolicon, I just pretend to fit in.

I can't stop fapping to girls(male).

I've never watched any ghibli movie

Flat is justice.

Grow up old man

I actually liked Elfen Lied.

I jack off to aqua

Eris cultists sure are delusional

Good on you,they're boring.Don't give in to peer pressure

I watch it even though I don't understand what they're saying. I just like the seeing the cute girls.

>sin

You fool, that makes her stronger!

There is literally nothing wrong with liking Elfen Lied.

Attached: 1575314076903.png (1365x767, 1020.99K)

I want to see Aqua get ravished.

if she can't even beat a frog then she really needs all the support she can get, or does it only work in her realm?