So I finally started reading World Trigger and I like it but there is just one thing I don't understand...

So I finally started reading World Trigger and I like it but there is just one thing I don't understand. How the fuck are the people from Japan who just started using triggers like 4 years ago almost matching the powers of the the neighbors who have been around this tech and have been training way longer? Also why are all the border members like 20 or under? Duh fuq

Attached: 51j6htwM6BL._SX331_BO1204203200_.jpg (233x349, 25.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to look things up on google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't mind minor lore spoilers read on.

People from earth have been using triggers for more than just 4 years. The reason why they managed to train people up so fast though is because border invented the bailout system. Thanks to that their recruits can train against each other without fear of injury over and over again. This real battle simulation is great experiece.
As for the age group it is stated that trion capacity in human bodies increases with use. That increase rate is much higher in younger people, thus making Border search for young candidates to train up. Border is also relatively young so there aren't old veterans right now.

>Also why are all the border members like 20 or under?
After 20 the Trion Gland doesn't develop as much so you gotta develop it while you can

Ohh okay, so I'm retarded and should of just kept reading and everything would of been answered.
Thanks for the explanation.

To be fair its hard to wrap your head around the extreme lack of adults with no trion around, but I summed it up as need to know basis and no chance of spies. Also obviously military not involved or it becomes a global issue.

Where's StoryTime user gone? The thread ended.

Having trouble finding the decent translations, everything online is all "NAVER" shit lol.

>Having trouble finding the decent translations, everything online is all "NAVER" shit lol.
go to nya

>I'm retarded and should of just kept reading and everything would of been answered
Yeah I think you should have read more books in general

alongside this, most Border agents can't match the power of any Canadian soldiers. Only other Black Trigger users have won 1v1 against them and all the others took multiple A/B rank teams to take down (I think, correct me if I'm wrong)

Bailout just means you don’t die when you fail in real battle. If you don’t have bailout and your trion body dies, you just reappear in your real body. It has allowed them to nearly eliminate border casualties due to invasions but it’s not why battle simulations are successful.

Yeah, the actual triggers used by the neighbours are clearly more powerful than earth's triggers, and neighbours seem to have significantly higher trion on average than normal humans (and that's without even factoring in the bailout system). Human triggers are honestly quite uninspired and somewhat unadvanced. They are basically just trion-based versions of normal weaponry while neighbours make things like a cloak of magnets, a jetpack (with massive firepower), a shield of slime and super powered spider legs.
Border also doesn't seem to be capable of creating trion soldiers of their own, unless I'm forgetting something.

>ow the fuck are the people from Japan who just started using triggers like 4 years ago almost matching the powers of the the neighbors who have been around this tech and have been training way longer?
- Top-notch organization
- Getting technology samples from attacking trion soldiers and expeditions
- More people who can use triggers, so numbers advantage compensates differences in individual skill
- Home field advantage, expedition ships have limited capacity but Border can defend with everything they have
- Jin

Hmm no-where updated online? Be an arse downloading every month.

>Yeah, the actual triggers used by the neighbours are clearly more powerful than earth's triggers
See pic related. The bailout system is eating up a huge amount of the average soldier's trion, so neighbours who don't use bailout naturally have more trion to spare for other things.
>neighbours seem to have significantly higher trion on average than normal humans
Neighbors are just humans that were born in the neighborhood, not another species. There's a large selection bias since we only see their top fighters, and they had likely been using triggers more extensively and from an earlier age than border agents.
You also have the bailout difference, use of black triggers, and horn effects making neighbors seem much more powerful.
>Human triggers are honestly quite uninspired and somewhat unadvanced
Humans triggers are modular, and neighbor triggers are "complete". While obviously the individual components seem bland, Border triggers can be rather complex when you view them as a whole.

Attached: Trion usage.png (512x711, 266.82K)

pssst story time

nyaa.si/
idiot

>Humans triggers are modular
Miden/Earth*

Neighbors are humans, there's no actual difference.

What are books?

I don’t know what torrenting is, how to do it, what is safe to download, etc.

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to look things up on google

And who am I supposed to trust? I’ll be frank. I’m not internet savvy. But I do know you can’t just type it in and click the first link you see without caution.

Try the /t/ sticky.

Then lurk more.
No really, just check the archives and see what seasonal animefags like to use and pick one that you're comfortable with. Turns out I'm a pleb for still using utorrent.

USA vs Vietnam
Playing on home is one hell of an advantage

Didn't know about this torrent site. Thanks .

You missed the bit about arsing around downloading every month once I'm caught up. Other mangas just upload new chapters online.

Are the non-retarded translations torrent only?

Isn't me btw.

>that OP title

Who the fuck uses anything but uTorrent or BitTorrent?

qbittorrent is a good one.

gimme a break, it's past midnight here

Galopoula used the bailout system without horns too and their captain was still able to go toe-to-toe with the 3/4 best attackers in border. The other soldiers also had to be taken down by groups of skilled agents (with the exception of one, who was taken down by Hyuse). They also seemed to use more modular abilities like tools for disguise and summoning trion soldiers.

World trigger was real interesting until half of the manga became halo ranked matches. The matches were great but it just made nothing ever really progress for so long