"Oda, please... help me shill my manga, I was suppose to be the number 2 of Jump."

"Oda, please... help me shill my manga, I was suppose to be the number 2 of Jump."

Attached: 25042020184319.jpg (4157x2048, 1.64M)

Only Apoo looks good because he isn't drawn in his ugly and retarded artstyle.

One Piece redraw with Hori when?

Attached: yuki-eat-piizaa.jpg (225x225, 16.88K)

What's with WSJ artist and being literally incapable of drawing different female faces

Hori is a good artist but man those designs look so generic. Kubo is the only one who can draw nardo, DBZ and one piece characters in his style and still make them appealing.

I'm sure it's less polished but that Smoker looks better than the other 3

Imma go against the grain and say Shirahoshi looks better here with more meat on her waist than Oda's two-balls-and-a-stick female anatomy.

How petty do you have to be to criticise everything an author does, no matter how small?

>Kubo is the only one who can draw nardo, DBZ and one piece characters in his style and still make them appealing.
Hey look its Ichigo cosplaying as Naruto

Attached: ckhwl469emo31.jpg (1303x2072, 464.05K)

>the number 2 of Jump
That's One Piece.
If anything this stunt is Oda having Hori shill OP to try and catch up to Kimetsu

Shirahoshi looks like Ochunko

Are you retarded?

He's objectively right when he says OP is #2 right now. Obviously that will change because KnY is ending but right now? KnY #1 OP #2

That Shirahoshi has serious Deku/Ochako/Eri face

Its being done because years ago Hori sent in OP fanart when he was still in school you fucking retard. Goddamn I can't wait for KnY to be over so its retarded fanbase can fuck off and latch on to some other generic series.

>He's objectively right when he says OP is #2 right now.
OP is the highest selling manga of all time. KnY is nowhere close to the 430 million that OP has. Go be retarded somewhere else.

>just ignore the "right now" modifier
KnY has taken under half a year to beat OP' all time yearly sales record
You are unironically a coping retard if you think OP at this moment is still the most popular manga in jump

What the hell are you talking about?

Attached: acafa305c8a0d9a34731ad369ca826c8.png (1000x1000, 71.38K)

>Looks nothing like IchiCHAD.
Way the go, retard.

Attached: Ichigo_strikes_Aizen.png (720x737, 337.7K)

Hey dumbshit

One Piece is at 430 million. KnY is at 40 million that's where they;re at RIGHT NOW.

Exactly, Naruto looks interesting now.

user...right now OP is at 4490 million copies sold. KnY is only at 40 million. It hasn't beaten OP for shit.

And this is why Bleachfags are a fucking joke.

Don't get so ass blasted because people don't like your shitty manga and character.

Imagine being this brain damaged
Bleach is at 120 million. Does that mean Bleach is more popular than BnHA RIGHT NOW?
Thriller has sold 47 million copies. Is Thriller the most popular album right now?
No, because context for lifetime sales matters and popularity can swing from year to year. One Piece is obviously the more impactful series in the long run and WSJ's biggest hitter overall. This year however it is not even a comparison, Kimetsu has destroyed everyone else. #1 KnY #2 OP, and if you can't accept that then I don't know what to say other than I hope the next Oricon results don't make you kill yourselves.

Says the Bleachfag who got assblasted because people didn't like his shitty manga and characters

>Bleach is at 120 million. Does that mean Bleach is more popular than BnHA RIGHT NOW?
This is a bad example because BLEACH HAS ENDED

Wan Piss is finished, too.

>What's with WSJ artist and being literally incapable of drawing different female faces
It worked for Toriyama.

What's the matter Chip, don't like it when people call you out on your bullshit?

Attached: Dragonballz.gif (500x375, 619.75K)

You fucked up badly in your first example. Bleach ended while MHA is still running. OP is still running and is still vastly more popular than Kimetsu and has sold more copies per volume than KnY and has run for ovcer 20 years. You're stupid enough to say that Kimetsu is 1# when it hasn't achieved the same shit as OP?

It's a fine example because it shows that lifetime sales aren't the be all end all indicator of popularity
If they were then even after ending Bleach would've been among the most popular, because popularity can't swing from year to year it's just muh all time sales xD

>>Kubo is the only one who can draw nardo, DBZ and one piece characters in his style and still make them appealing.
>Hey look its Ichigo cosplaying as Naruto
There is no doubt that Kubo is a great artist. But he really needs a writer to keep him grounded. He admitted as such that he writers what he felt was cool, and that means things don't make sense after a while because he doesn't plan things out enough.