Best girl is a slut

>best girl is a slut
How is it possible?

Attached: 1561255232792.jpg (870x1236, 230.08K)

Sensei a best girl
>she has her own harem of cute boys lusting for her which you never see
fair enough

Do they fuck?

She was a pureslut, acted slutty, actually pure.

This is actually a kino trope

I prefer to interpret this as the ending, it's more plausible than anything that ever developed from labcoat.
Honestly a little jealous of Gal Gohan.

Attached: OmaeraZeninC28p26.png (2249x1600, 516.25K)

I've seen stuff like Nagatoro, Gal Gohan, and other copies of those. Which is this one's name? I might give it a chance, but seems pretty average.

Attached: araragifiun.gif (640x360, 1012.55K)

Omaera Zenin Mendokusai.
The art is good, but the main focal girl is infuriating.
I think Tobi got bored with it and decided to end it.

It's just another harem where the girl nobody likes won because the author is not right in the head, like that 5toubun crap.

Hold the fuck up.
That was it???????????? Did he just pull a Prison School? Fuck that guy; first time the adult is a responsible mentor and he STILL doesn't even get with his coworker. Fucking bullshit, I'm so salty right now.

Koyuki would have made sense as an ending.

Thanks user

No surprise he's literally never managed to pull a long-term release; the one time his worthless fucking shit goes over no25 it's F U C K I N G G A R B A G E. Fuck I'm so fucking mad right now. What a fucking clown, fucking Taiyou had more balls with her giyaru bullshit!

I'm literally seething.

Bruh, I haven't read Gotobun, eventhought there's many mangas that I've read because couldn't wait for seasons or they might not hair, but this one just gets me bored. Quintuplet narrative is pretty boring and liché, only a few moments and the good art does for it. So don't spoiler me, because I actually want to enjoy the anime.

Anyway it's up to the autor to decide who is the best, and if he wants to use that as a surprise factor then so be it.

It's true that preparing the whole series and the relationships to make the most stupid choice at the end, but remember that reality sometimes is more bizarre than fiction. I belive that is pretty realistic, because in things like that me often think with the dick and make stupid decisions or simply cannot decide and let it to the girl that acts before.

Shut the fuck up retard.
You don't build up a narrative based on a specific premise only then to pull a LE EBIN BAIT&SWITCH XD on the reader you fucking clown. If the mangakas themselves can't fucking adhere to their own god damn narrative structure then who the fuck will?! Stop being an apologist, fag.

Attached: 12345.gif (1280x720, 512.99K)

wasn't there a oneshot?

Attached: OZMglasses_scene.png (855x1216, 161.97K)

Have every girl be a slut.

Only when their sluttiness doesn't cause emotional pain.

What was the actual ending? Shit?

Shit doesn't even begin to describe it. As I've already said, he pulled a Prison School.

Dropped before I even picked it up.

dude, no, Prison School had an appropriate ending in the spirit of Prison school. the only parts I would doesn't mean yu like it the biggest problem was how drawn out it was.
this was just shit

he really liked glasses

>read this back in 2014
>found out it ended
>it actually ended 2 years ago but no one bothered to translate it until now

Sad.

this It makes my dick very happy.

Attached: cute gyaru.png (1346x1882, 1.87M)

No it didn't the last chapter came out a few months ago.
it started in 2014

If it is monthly and there are 50 chapters then even with generous time off the story would have still ended in 2018.

Kinda wish the teacher was a bit more firm in the end. Also felt like a lot of characters (rep's sister, the kid from the teacher's old school, the other kid transferring to this school) just went underused in favor of angst over the labcoat.

I'm still surprised this story got a life action version of all things.

Some of those breaks were comically long.

Totally forgot about it, after he ditched sensei.

Everyone in that fucking series sucked.

Every fucking one of them: all the heroines and the protagonist.

Those are breaks in the translation not the manga, it was a monthly manga.