Nice guy: Hey, let me help you push that heavy cart

>Nice guy: Hey, let me help you push that heavy cart.
>Arte: I'm A Stronk Independent Womyn Who Don't Need No Help!
Jesus christ, bitch. He was only offering to help

Attached: Arte.jpg (680x1000, 570.43K)

What obligation is there to accept every random offer for help?

It's not that simple.
There are times when you actually need help and other times were being offered help sets you of somebody who can't do things by themselves.

She realized that she was being bitchy though

Fuck you you dont understand arte

Being rude to assholes who are rude to you is one thing. That's understandable.
Being rude to the one guy who was just being friendly isn't. I don't care what kind of "independence" complex she suffers from. Friends helping out each other is nothing to get angry about

I swear this is why you guys don't get a GF.

>her name is Arte
>she draws art
This show is pretty deep

I bet you also still harbor a grudge against Erased because the girl didn't wait for potentially ever.

The anime (and the manga) are a lot better if you see them as a shoujo romcom with a historical setting. Mentally replace everything we saw with high school and you'll like it more.

This isn't about getting girlfriends. It's about treating others the same way they treat you. If somebody antagonizes you, it's ok to be aggressive against them. But if you meet someone who follows the Golden Rule and doesn't mistreat others, you shouldn't be an asshole to them. Basic common courtesy.

and then you game here to increase the brand exposure of it why?

You could call it an Arte Fact.

To vent after I watched the episode, I guess. She doesn't have to lash out also at nice people.

>I'm A Stronk Independent Womyn Who Don't Need No Help!
Is this what you heard in your head everytime a woman rejected your rape attempt OP?

And yet she can't resist her master's cock.

have sex

>It's about treating others the same way they treat you
She didn't want any help, it's as simple as that. Why can't that be respected but she has to respect the person butting into her life all of a sudden? Not everyone wants charity.

He offered to help because shes a woman. Would he have offered to help a man doing the same task? Not a chance.
She is trying to prove to everyone she can do the same task as her male counterparts. They all say she can't, so she has to do it alone. If she accepted some randos help it would invalidate what she is setting out to prove.

But I get that these themes are a bit too conceptual for you.

Lose weight

>He offered to help because shes a woman. Would he have offered to help a man doing the same task? Not a chance.
No, he offered to help because he was conditioned to help others. He comes home everyday to his sisters and they always ask for his help on something. Helping others then became a habit he reflexively does.

The show's really not like that. Arte atleast learns humility throughout the episode and apologises to him for being a cunt to him as she cones to understand that he just had good intentions

I actually liked how he said "fucking do it yourselves" to his sisters.

That's why I think that was such a good episode, both the characters learned something from the other

Because she was ordered to do it herself, she probably was afraid it would invalidate it

Is this the episode thread?

Because we can beat you. We are stronger, you know. Just obey.

>t.wink pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.

ITT non-manga readers.

really a shame.

Attached: hitspipe.jpg (236x291, 41.8K)

A Florentine girl living during the Renaissance acting like a generic Japenese high school girl kind of distracts me, but I'll stay.

>hey guys, what should we name our protagonist who likes art?
>"I've got it! Art-e!"
Bravo Japan

0/10 bait

Wait Arte has an anime?
I was already surprised to find Olympic Circles. This year is getting better and better.

Attached: 1520705531195.jpg (268x265, 21.5K)

her character is loosely based on Artemisia Gentileschi, so Arte is likely an abbreviation if that