A "fearsome psycho-thriller" centering on "the dark side of adolescence."

A "fearsome psycho-thriller" centering on "the dark side of adolescence."

The manga centers on Kyōtarō Ichikawa, a person at the very bottom caste of his school, and who hides murderous impulse that lurks at the very bottom of his soul.

Attached: Boku_no_Kokoro_no_Yabai_yatsu_2.jpg (1322x2044, 325.79K)

>premise is forgotten by chapter 2
yawn

>being this much of a brainlet

Rare to find a romcom where the boy is as adorable as the girl.

Maybe you never understood the premise in the first place.

Who wrote this synopsis anyway?

>who hides murderous impulse
does he follow though on it?

At least not yet

You will never have a cute tall girl take a secret whiff at you.

Attached: 2.png (1448x2048, 748.86K)

How about a twist that he really killed her and now he is waiting in death row, dreaming up what could have been?

Fuckoff gorefag!

Attached: 1587734286113.jpg (752x1062, 707.9K)

Oh come on. I understand that it's supposed to be an arc of him realizing he's in love with her. The problem is that in-between chapter 1 and him realizing his feelings isn't the arc of him realizing he's mistaking romantic interest for murderous impulse, it's that uncomfortable part of the premise being thrown out almost immediately to make him generic shy guy #329014390. We could have skipped the entire introduction and nothing would change.

see

see: It's not what is being presented but how.

So then how is it being presented? I'm quite open to having my mind changed.

No, the premise is ironic. There is no murderous impulse. It's just as chuuni as the boy himself, because the premise itself is a joke. Yes they dropped him imagining chopping people up when he got embarrassed, but that would have gotten old fast. He still does chuuni stuff on the side, even in the most recent chapters, but that isn't the focus.

here I'll dump 4 pages

Attached: x1.png (1684x2381, 602.77K)

Attached: x2.png (1684x2381, 575.96K)

I know he doesn't actually want to kill people lmao. The problem is the hard cut from the dark comedy being the forefront in one chapter to suddenly not being there at all.

Attached: x3.png (1684x2381, 469.13K)

She ded by utility knife.

Attached: x4.png (1684x2381, 534.65K)

Last panel is as if a xenomorph found you with your pants down.

Guess I'm just a brainlet, since I don't get what you're going for here. Is the implication that he was trying to kill her with the measuring stick?

He, a manlet with no physical strength was able to push the measuring scale down. We are never shown yamada's (the girl) hand when she was trying to make it go down.

Didn’t need to be so cute but it was

>premisefags

Attached: 1581007147866.png (275x475, 81.52K)

Are you trying to say that she's in love with him? Because that's already pretty obvious.

Are you trying to say that he's playing 4-D chess and pretended to be weak so she would put herself in danger and get hit? Because if so, the fact that he's thinking to himself that he can't pull the weight down in makes it pretty clear that he's not bamboozling and was genuinely struggling in that position.

see

>they cut it after a singlemchapter
It's almost as if it wasn't the premise at all

>no sauce

Attached: 55CDD2A6-6072-4D4D-9672-84DC46506207.jpg (600x600, 46.91K)

And? Why have the first chapter at all? We can have awkward puberty fluff without it. What purpose exactly did the introduction serve? How were we better introduced to the series in chapter one than chapter two?

art looks like itou eight

>fearsome psycho-thriller

Attached: x2.png (1512x2150, 2.76M)