After watching BNA and LWA, I feel like this need to be said: You Yoshinari is a shit director

After watching BNA and LWA, I feel like this need to be said: You Yoshinari is a shit director.

Attached: BNA.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

I still want to have sex with every single character in this show

So ur gay

Agreed 100%

Yes.
I want Shirou to fuck me

Worse. That user is a furry

Imaishi shits all over Yoshinari

Why?
Imaishi shits all over nearly everyone, not really a constructive criticism.

fuck this furfaggot show

ok lolicon

Episode 7 out yet?

>why
He only knows pure visual aesthetics. Granted, his works are beautiful. But he can't make anything complex in terms of storytelling, storyboards, imagery and symbolism. Not all shows need to be FLCL or NGE, even TTGL, but fuck he literally doesn't know how to use the medium to tell a story.

In human form only

YOUR SHIT
fuck you

NO U

No, only in beast form

wolfcock

What makes him so shit? I liked BNA and I'm currently watching LWA and enjoying it, it's fun and there's a lot of lighthearted comedy that's actually pretty funny

>calls something shit
>doesn't back up his claims
Oi, contrarian. Long time, no see

Can you even read, faggot?

But the animation is the only redeeming quality of both shows

I think even his directorial debut is enough to disprove that. The LWA OVA in little more than 20 minutes manages to tell a satisfying story complete with charming characters, all while being a metaphor about animation, about the ethos of the newborn studio, and about new artists joining the industry, which is especially fitting given the nature of the project (anime Mirai).

nah he's bisexual master race.

BNA's animation is embarrassingly cheap.

So you haven't watched it?

hey guys what's going on in this thread

nothing much how about u?

furryshit

I'm genuinely curious why you think so. I haven't gotten around to seeing LWA, but I've been enjoying BNA so far.

>watch 5 episodes of this
>nothing happens
>it's not fun like early LWA
please tell me it gets good

Agreed.

keep watching it so youll fit in

>I'm sorry, we don't have Kemono Friends. Is BNA ok?

Attached: 2108224.jpg (1132x1230, 1.11M)

I got to the baseball episode and the jump in quality was huge. I'm not invested in a lot this season but I hope the show picks up going forward.

i want to fuck the shirou guy, is that enough?