REEEEE WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME FEEL FEELS! Seriously this is the first KyoAni anime that I enjoyed. Clannad was boring...

REEEEE WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME FEEL FEELS! Seriously this is the first KyoAni anime that I enjoyed. Clannad was boring, sound Euphonium pissed me off with the retarded drama BS I just wanted ebin Orchestra music. Lucky star was like watching a bunch of children high on cocaine.
But Violet Evergarden wasn't stupid, it wasn't pointless drama, and it wasn't hyper, it was extremely well written and it made me feel feels that I didn't want to feel. Thanks for making a good anime KyoAni.

Attached: MV5BZmUzMThjOTItZGY4ZS00ODcwLTliNTMtYjVkM2JmY2QxNmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_UY1200_CR93,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 77.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aWsDC5iHxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anime of the Decade

Bros she is so cute, I don't even want to lewd her within the confines of marriage, I'd be perfectly happy if we married and we both never had sex.

Attached: VE_EATAMD_1.png (2048x858, 1.33M)

At this point this is being spammed the than the actual VEG spammer.

Oops forgot my pic bros

Attached: steinsgate.jpg (1280x669, 270.74K)

kek

>But Violet Evergarden wasn't stupid

Attached: 1582496020060.webm (854x480, 1.2M)

Okay I understand if Clannad isn’t your cup of tea, but don’t pretend that it isn’t exceptional in what it seeks to do with After Story. It’s pacing is grounded and never takes you away from the present, and if you don’t like that it’s fine. Just don’t sit there and tell me it’s moe trash when it’s intentionally built around powerful themes regarding the suffering and beauty of existence.

Attached: Saberclone a shit.jpg (181x181, 35.56K)

I like VEG, she likes chocolate milk as well.

Patrician.

Attached: Sleepy Violet Evergarden Choccy 2.jpg (1124x1594, 340.54K)

Its story wasn't stupid.

VEG is the GOAT.

Attached: 1515732959152.jpg (850x1202, 153.45K)

Anime of the boring.

Why Saber is sad?

That Naruto run.

I liked it too.

is this real? fucking kek

cutie

Attached: claudia.jpg (1920x1034, 138.99K)

Evergarden is an amazing anime.

Fuck off insane Bondrewd spammer.

First post best post.

Are you a fourty year old woman? VEG is a Mexican soap opera tier laughable melodrama that would be universally panned if it wasn't an anime with polished production values.

youtube.com/watch?v=4aWsDC5iHxU
I love this show's OST so much
Almost as much as I love Violet herself

Attached: 1584302331353.jpg (1300x710, 646.04K)

Wherever You Are Wherever You May Be > the rest

Weird way of saying "Never coming back"

I like the character design but from what I've seen it's very slow-paced and wanders around aimlessly. Dialog-driven dramas bore me to tears.

If you don't like VEG, you don't like anime. Go back to Yorimoi, which is basically a J-drama in animated form that doesn't take full advantage of the medium.

It's only slow paced for the first 3 episodes since they're set up. Even then looking back I appreciate them more than when I first watched it.

WHY THE FUCK CAN WE NOT JUST LIKE VEG AND YORIMOI IN PEACE. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM. YES I ADMIT VEG IS BETTER BUT I LOVE BOTH OF THEM. WHY CANT WE JUST APPRECIATE THAT 2018 WAS THE GREATEST YEAR FOR ANIME IN RECENT HISTORY

if you like veg, you're a newfag.

>WHY THE FUCK CAN WE NOT JUST LIKE VEG AND YORIMOI IN PEACE.
Not him but because KHK likes to force conflict between Kyoani and x. It will any time there is a kyoani show airing. That fag is being played.

Other way around kid.

One last message.
Anthrax letter to those who disagree.

Attached: ahem.png (1200x1035, 1.54M)

I love almost every work KyoAni has put out but I don't hate other studios or other shows if I think they put out good stuff too

Like you're, newfag you veg if

I agree user. Studiofaggotry is cancer. I like Kyoani stuff because it's so well produced and has the best production values, not because of the logo.