I love how panty shots have so completely permeated the world of anime. Even the best directors (Miyazaki...

I love how panty shots have so completely permeated the world of anime. Even the best directors (Miyazaki, Rintaro) and best animators (Hashimoto, Matsumoto) aren't above a good old-fashioned panty shot.

What's your all-time favorite panty shot?

Attached: Totoro panties.jpg (634x347, 50.46K)

God, plain underwear is so dull. If you're gonna do a panty shot please have the courtesy to make it fancy or give the girl a nice ass.

if you give a pig a pancake...

>best directors (Miyazaki, Rintaro) and best animators (Hashimoto, Matsumoto)
pfff

>God, plain underwear is so dull.
This.

Attached: 02.png (1288x1820, 493.04K)

>duuuurrrr anime was a mistake
>is the worst mistake of them all
lol

Pantyshots are not just an anime thing, look at older cartoons. It's generally not meant to be sexy, but to show a childish innocence of the character or meant to be just funny. But since coomers sexualize everything under the sun, now we're here. What I'm getting at is these panty shots miyazaki presents are not meant to turn people on.
It's not meant to be sexy coomer.

It’s absolutely meant to be sexy, you Yas Forumsermin.

>these panty shots miyazaki presents are not meant to turn people on
Right, he's only a pedo platonically.

It really isn't. Just childish and embarassing. If you find it sexy, then by all means, enjoy but given that they are plain, cover the ass completely, and no frills, they are not shown to get your peepee hard.

It's meant to be sexy every since Go Nagai so at least the 70's. Nagai's manga alone brought the skirt-flipping craze to real life too and I bet all those boys watching cutie honey thought it was sexy as hell.

It's one thing if the material itself plays it out to be sexy in the first place (Everything in cutie honey is meant to be taken sexual), again look at where we are at today where it is fetishized completely. The shot in the movie above, pic related, and other works in the past of both the east and west wasn't meant to turn people on. Not every flash of underwear you see is made with the intention of being sexy. If she had lace and ass cheeks hanging out, then yea. But clearly it isn't and even some anons in this thread complain about how unsexy it is.

Attached: classicminnie4.gif (500x634, 30.75K)

Little girls don't flash their panties like Totoro in real life or in live-action movies, so it's not a matter of realism, and everything in anime is entirely controlled, so the deliberate inclusion of the panty when it is entirely unnecesary means that panty shots have undeniably had a voyeuristic erotic element from the very beginning. Miyazaki is a lolicon too and lolicons precisely like the very 'innocent' and unsexy element that you are describing, even if the to average person it would not be erotic.

Attached: (B-A)Nuku_Nuku_OAV_-_01_(0F945A83).mkv_snapshot_21.59_[2017.08.17_23.27.38].jpg (576x432, 44.61K)

does this count?
Or does it have to be unwillingly?

Attached: 1398551292939.jpg (1280x1136, 127.08K)

>Another good doujin artist going legit and stops drawing doujins.

It's best when it's animated subtlety, usually a few frames in the middle of a longer animation, and creates the illusion you're seeing something you're not meant to. It's not fun if it's just thrown at you.

Attached: [BBT-RMX][Drax][QTS] Chouju Kishin Dancouga OVA 2 - God Bless Dancouga (BD 1328x720 Hi10p)[6DB6A56B].mkv_snapshot_01.04.51_[2016.05.16_11.55.24].jpg (1328x720, 129.93K)

>plain, cover the ass completely, and no frills

Those are precisely the type of panties me and other panchira lovers like though. Only people who don't care about upskirts in the first place shit on plain-white cotton / satin panties.

>Doesn't happen in real life or in live action movies
You sure about that?
>so the deliberate inclusion of the panty when it is entirely unnecessary means that panty shots have undeniably had a voyeuristic erotic element from the very beginning
You really think that's the only reason? Because if so, then when characters are shown in their boxers or full frontal nudity with tiny dicks hanging out is also meant to be sexual. user, panties can be show for other reasons as well, as I mentioned. Comedy, embarrassing a character, or showing childishness and innocence.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-24353-1392132322-5.gif (500x459, 990.41K)

well no shit, you have a fetish for it.

>panties can be show for other reasons as well, as I mentioned. Comedy, embarrassing a character, or showing childishness and innocence.
except in anime, theyre always shown for perverted reasons, lets not deny that.

There is no denying. There are panty shots even in anime that's not meant to be perverted. Infact, unless you're only watching or reading a series that caters to teens and coomers, you've most likely seen plenty of panty shots you didn't even notice.

Attached: MV5BNjFjMjVlODQtYWNlYy00M2I5LTg3ODItZmQ0ZmI0YzkxNjQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc0NjY1ODk@._V1_.jpg (704x396, 23.17K)

Attached: 3121.jpg (1280x720, 145.89K)

Source?!

I see what you did there.

Omujo

If you use buzzwords nobody is going to take your argument seriously.

panty shots are a necessity

Attached: [FFFpeeps] Dog Days - 09 [BD][720p-AAC][7245D03B].mkv_snapshot_09.33_[2012.10.13_14.49.50].jpg (1280x720, 95.75K)

Attached: [DmonHiro] Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi 01 - 900 Seconds Of After School (First Part) (BD, 720p) [4654B1CF].mkv_snapshot_10.03_[2013.07.19_19.34.46].jpg (1280x720, 153.24K)

>Coomers
I'm only speaking the language of the land. Will saying "men" help you feel better? Because that's what it comes down to.

>You really think that's the only reason? Because if so, then when characters are shown in their boxers or full frontal nudity with tiny dicks hanging out is also meant to be sexual. user, panties can be show for other reasons as well, as I mentioned. Comedy, embarrassing a character, or showing childishness and innocence.

Those things all have an inherent underlying erotic element to them, even if it's not meant for pure fan service titillation in the manner of Agent Aika or whatever. That seems to be the main point that you're not recognizing.

Is this a pantsu thread?

Attached: 4-15_Zoe_Panties.png (640x480, 438.54K)