Bakarina

Goddamnit this series is pretty wholesome

Attached: c12.png (1441x2048, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Otomegame/comments/g38pfj/fortune_teller_game_will_be_released_in_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=kv2EdfJeZWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/Otomegame/comments/g38pfj/fortune_teller_game_will_be_released_in_the/
Man it will be weird seeing Katarina as a villain

You'll learn to love it.

Attached: 5.jpg (1441x2048, 812.75K)

I dont think I can Katarina ala Bakarina is so memorable for being a such a lovable goof that seeing her as this evil bitch is paradoxal to me

Attached: 1587312326419.jpg (753x636, 145.01K)

I like the idea that back in Japan, villainess Katarina from the actual game is the most popular character, and all the fans want a katarina route

which happens in fortune lover 2, hence why she takes up so much advertising space

Attached: fortune lover 2.jpg (1450x2067, 1.93M)

Attached: EWUwUROVAAEPFpS.jpg (687x903, 108.42K)

But if as explained in episode 1 one of the endings is Katarina getting killed, how can she be back for sure? Necromancy?

in the good ending of the prince she just gets exiled. If the game assumes good ending then she can come back. Most of the routes in fact she just gets exiled or ignored? If i remember right she only dies in princes bad ending shich is why she is mainly preparing tactics against him, hes the only one that kills him.

she dies in both keith and alan bad ending tho

>best girl is already taken (by the player)
>Kakarina is evil
>all capture targets are douchebags cause Bakarina didn't fix them up
I really don't see the appeal of this desu. Not to mention that my heart won't survive seeing evil Katarina

Attached: 95453736456.jpg (732x260, 84.71K)

>Katarina being aware that she's invincible
What the hell is this non-canon shit?

She's talking about farming user. It's the only thing she's kinda good at.

I think she said shes good at melee fighting too.

She said that because she thinks it's true. In the LN her tutor told her after all the additional training that she's "decent".

well fuck. hope the snakes are enough then.

Fuck Katarina.

Gladly

prince pls.

Is original Katarina as dumb and weak as the one we got in present?

as weak yes in fact probably weaker
but I think she's smarter

While I get the Idea it is going to have a very limited appeal. But hopefully if it does well enough they make one for Bakarina with full routes for each of the seven.

I'd say definitely weaker. Our Katarina trained her magic and swordsmanship. Even if she doesn't have much to show for either, she's definitely done far more than the original ever did. On Intelligence... No idea.

LOLIRINA

Attached: 1587298514440.webm (1280x720, 734.37K)

Diarrhina.

I can't decide between left and right. Which is best cunt?

Attached: cunts.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

Game Katarina survived Fortune Lovers I. She was exiled and lost her nobility status, but she returned as the wielder of black magic with a wolf familiar and the tome of darkness at her command.
Bakarina has become increasingly concerned that she has amassed more and more black magic without ever trying to do so, She doesn't want to die, but she's getting worried if she will harm those close to her.

We don't know if the game Katarina allied with the Dieke family. All that we know is that Sarah has been trying to get the tome of darkness from Katarina during the conference, but she couldn't even get near her due to her friends and because of Pochi. Sarah did say that Bakarina's bond with her familiar was completely unexpected when a dark familiar would normally erode the sanity of its host and drive them insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=kv2EdfJeZWs

Quick question, sauce? I need wholesome manga after finishing Mairimashita Iruma kun

It's the subject of the thread and the anime is airing currently.

I thought it was a word play on the true name. Gonna check it out

Literally a reddit series.

Did you know people that use reddit breath air?
You don't want to be like them right?

I want a crossover Isekai Quartet-ish show where Bakarina and the harem move are isekai'd into Dumbbell nan kilo moteru's universe and they have to lift in order to survive.
It would be hilarious because Bakarina would be the fittest of them all with all that farmer workout, easily pumping out 100 KGs of dumbbells while the harem stare in dismay. It would also be golden because the Baka would get along wonderfully with Hibiki through their obsessive love for sweets.

Attached: 1.jpg (3840x2160, 3.39M)

Yas Forums is a place filled with user high on gas, glue and breath helium religiously though.