Isekai Bingo

How do we save the isekai genre?

Attached: ISEKAI BINGO2.png (1500x1800, 222.89K)

you let it die out as the natural cycle asserts itself.

Who started all the isekai demon lord shit anyway

why would you? it's a lowest common denominator power fantasy genre, it's shit by default
even making a "deconstrucion" would be low-hanging fruit, just too obvious

fuck knows, it suddenly started to emerge more and more. The earliest of the new, with isekai tag would probably be "The Devil is a Part-Timer"

Don't save it. We're at the point where people can't even do Isekai straight anymore so current Isekai is actually just "deconstruction" or "parody" of the genre.

no game no life is the only good one

actually true

Isekai to a fantasy world but there's also mechas with massive sword
Bam. Anime is saved once again

>no game no life is the only good one
Are you sure about that?

Attached: drifters.jpg (1280x720, 87.66K)

It's called Knights & Magic

This. And even that series is honestly kind of shit in execution, sadly.

Escaflowne did that years ago and it's still the best isekai, even though it was shoujoshit

Daily reminder that you should kill yourself if you like Isekai.

Hey, if it nets me MC status, sure. I'd rather go out as a hero rather than an hero, though. Ups my odds.

Are you sure you want it, user?

Attached: 7(2).jpg (835x1200, 288.29K)

No bingo for Bakarina.

Yes, but Bakarina is actually good

no, it is not

imagine actually believing this?

You mean Hardcore Leveling Warrior

By getting rid of the isekai aspect and actually have the author find a reason why the main character is part of the story

FPBP

I assumed that "Demon King" was just the japanese translation of the ever present "Dark Lord" in western fiction.

You know there's only one answer to that question.

Attached: myfetish.jpg (572x488, 45.33K)

Mercy kill it.

>Isekai but the mc being from another world doesn't impact the history in no other way other that the first chapter and for putting "isekai" in the title for attention grab

I think it works quite well for the villainess otome isekai, where they're trying to avoid the route that leads to execution or banishment, they have a pretty strong driver for the plot.

>What do you mean by apple? This is an epple

Attached: 1460315903100.gif (260x317, 389.5K)

Name one isekai that uses the d&d currency system

I don't get it, in any other genre japan shits all over the west but in isekai the west has churned out multiple masterpieces while japan brings nothing good

The first five minutes of Devil Is A Part Timer was the most interesting part of the show by far. I'd watch an isekai that plays humanity's desperate stand against a collective of varied inhuman entities to its conclusion.

This list doesn't work for Mushoku Tensei, 12 Kingdoms, Now and Then Here and There, Abenobashi, Muv-Luv, or Tanya. I don't think it works for Rezero but I'm anime-only and haven't finished a lot of things. I'm not sure if the creator of this list saw a lot of isekai (more than me) or if they saw two or three and just assumed the others were all the same.

As for the thread question, the idea of being transported to another world Narnia or Peter Pan style is so incredibly basic that a lot of things can be done with it.

Attached: 6ff.gif (640x360, 3.16M)

>learn D&D
>never use it
>don't use JRPG tropes
>don't use "You are so OP that you need to level up and kill Demon King" trope
>think about knowlage advantage isekaied MC could have
>don't make him OP
>write good characters and story
>stay consistent or improve

Is it that hard to for japanese?

What the fuck is demon king doing in those worlds, that humans can summon an OP hero, let him level up to fucking god levels (or even beyond in some cases), and even though the hero's already a death machine by that point, demon king may still be able to put up a fight.

Wtf is he doing in his demon throne sitting on his demon ass, humans should be easy to conquer, but he sends fucking imps.
Fuck this kind of writing

Shit, Shield Hero just has three squares.
>I'm the weakest class
>Hero summoning
>Universal translation magic (this is bullshit as this applies to all media so this doesn't even count)
Shield hero doesn't even get the free space.