Bleach

>Royal shinigami (Shiba clan)
>Royal Quincy (instinctively can use Quincy abilities)
>Vasto Lorde level hollow
>Fullbringer
Was Ichigo a Mary Sue?

Attached: F8838864-DB06-4AA2-B804-C663E590F029.jpg (1014x788, 128.51K)

Overpowered =/= Mary Sue

Active thread you dumb bitch Bonus retard points for not knowing what a Mary Sue is

No he still jobbed constantly despite all of this

NEL!

Attached: nel-tu11.jpg (371x373, 18.27K)

yes

Ichigo god rekted to often to be considered a mary sue. In fact, I think you don't even now what a mary sue is.

He’s not. He would have to have beaten everyone he came across and had basically no real conflict to come close to a mary sue. So no Ichigo who gets his ass handed to him a ton and literally has the most mental breakdowns in the series isnt a mary sue

Best girl.

Just because he's a poorly written shitty Jack-of-all-trades character with about as much depth as a puddle doesn't mean he's a Mary Sue.

>IP didnt move

Just because you are a retard doesnt mean he´s poorly written

no

>Was Ichigo a Mary Sue?
Yes

Attached: 1402772873469.jpg (960x720, 40.21K)

You really needed to bump this thread didnt you nigger

Nah. Not only he wasn't great at Hollowfication he couldn't master it before dying the first time and still lost fair and square against Ulquiorra.

I'd count Yhwach but he was above everyone's league.

I'll post anywhere I want even if it makes you seethe.

Of course.

>Royal Quincy
Thats not a thing
>instinctively can use Quincy abilities
Thats not how it works

If he was a mary sue, he would've mastered all the powers and then dabbed on Yhwach with the almighty eyes(since he canonically has that potential)
The only reason he had the 'chosen one's heritage was because Kubo was setting him up as a sacrificial lamb but dropped that plot thread like he does with anything that might've been interesting

>The only reason he had the 'chosen one's heritage was because Kubo was setting him up as a sacrificial lamb but dropped that plot thread like he does with anything that might've been interesting
I'm still mad Pernida wasn't Ichigo's mom and Orihime didn't join Aizen

>since he canonically has that potential
Nice headcanon

>Pernida wasn't Ichigo's mom
That idea is shit! SHIT!

bump

You can't become soul king if you can't activate the eyes

It was rad and could've been Ichigo's big fight of the arc prior to the final boss

I treasured her opinions more than that.

Nice headcanon

Nice 9's

SHIIIIIT

Contemplating Bleach lore.
Why are shinigami/soul society dwellers inherently stronger than humans/earthbound souls?
What is the difference between hollows and asauchi?
Why do arrancar become stronger after releasing their zanpakuto, and returning to their original forms?

In addition to question #2, even if there's a difference between asauchi and hollows, what is the principal difference between "white" and a normal asauchi?

yes

I could answer your questions but I dont feel like it. Nice digits tho