ITT: pleb filters

ITT: pleb filters

Attached: 9565E2D3-A859-4170-A847-8A66410B981F.jpg (1554x2196, 727.61K)

Attached: Dressrosa.jpg (1024x576, 66.13K)

look at this slut

Attached: 1585251700372.jpg (716x960, 67.67K)

Kek

Attached: petit-eva-evangelion-at-school-2637.jpg (350x498, 63.33K)

>endless eight
>entirety of Hyouka
>entirety of Mawaru Penguindrum
>KamiNomi Megami-hen
>entirety of Zaregoto
>S1 of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
>S2 of Darker than Black
if you disagree with any of those I have bad news for you, user

Attached: 1585741709765.jpg (817x909, 338.69K)

Attached: 1585268449768.gif (500x341, 155.87K)

Attached: Monster.jpg (480x658, 70.68K)

>Zaregoto
The rest of your list makes me want to trust you and watch it, so just to be sure, thoughts on Fire Punch?

>Got told over and over again the anime is shit because of the art style
>watch it
>the art style's actually one of the best parts of the show for how grounded it makes the story and how genuinely uncomfortable the overall vibe becomes
>paired with top-tier direction, OST and one of the best ED themes from a show in general
moeniggers need to hang, the show was a solid 8/10, the only faults are the shit ending and some of the walking scenes went on longer than they should've. Episode 7's ending was absolutely amazing.

Attached: aku no hana.jpg (640x360, 78.37K)

It's KINO.
Literally.

High-tier kino.

Attached: bpPhantom.jpg (600x442, 23.74K)

Konnichiwa, mina-san:

I was not plan on releasing this information for at least a few more years until perfected the process, method, and formula, but given the collective state of the world (COVID-19), I am releasing this early in hopes that it will help ward off depression, boredom, and mental illness.

Friends, I have discovered a way to be kawaii without being Japanese.

This method was tested in Canada but should apply to America, England and Australia just as well but also likely to other European countries.

I am cautious of sharing this experience. Before I do I need to have a gentleman's agreement that what is posted here will not be posted elsewhere. Will you agree?

Attached: kawaii.jpg (1020x900, 364.57K)

decent, but overrated

imagine thinking blatant rotoscoping looks good

go ahead

But Phantom is well-liked, and the most popular part of the series?

>overrated
it's practically unheard of outside of the one person who keeps spamming it inside of Yas Forums.
What's wrong with the rotoscoping? It's not the absolute best but after finishing the anime and reading the manga afterwards I felt the designs of the anime captured the tone of the story far, far better.
There's genuinely great moments of usage for it too though, like I said, episode 7's ending was utterly fantastic

People with taste as good as yours are rare in this day and age.

>IP didn't move
kek

>What's wrong with the rotoscoping?
just rotoscoping in general looks disgusting and cheap; similar to cg.

Can't believe some people genuinely believe Rebellion was bad.

Attached: 1561072872827.jpg (1132x1813, 514.02K)

i read the manga first and i get what you mean but no the shit looks blatantly ugly, wacky, awkward and retarded all at the same time.

Disgusting maybe but I wouldn't really say it looks cheap, at least there's good fluidity to the movement in the show. I feel it looking "off" or disgusting actually lends itself in the show's favour since the main characters are pretty messed-up people.
Just wish the show got a second season or complete adaptation, I really enjoyed the manga but I feel the story would've been incredibly effective if it was completely adapted by the same director

Attached: 14248565254356.jpg (800x1200, 203.04K)

I already act like a bashful anime protagonist and people just think I'm asexual.
Although, people do tell me I'm pretty cute pretty often.

to be fair I genuinely really like shows or series with unconventional art styles so I wasn't put off by it too much, I feel it added more than it took away from my viewing experience though

post thighs

Is this better than the show? I watched up until the penultimate episode, waiting for something interesting to happen and dropped it. Everybody sucks the show's cock, despite it just not being that interesting.

>waiting till the penultimate episode to drop a show
I think the issue is more that you have autism rather than anything else, user.

come on man.

It is by law that if you can't sit through all of this you are indeed a pleb

Attached: 1576401420662.png (568x416, 553.85K)