Raildex

Will Dream Ranker start in August?

Attached: Saten by Aoki.gif (600x450, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1251152371486351360
toaru-project.com/railgun_t/news/index00750000.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Kongo so perfect bros? I'm in love.

Twitter link?

Hope so, I was waiting for that arc to be animated.

Nothing of value will be lost.

Okay, does that mean they were midway animating Dream Ranker while announcing the delay?

Because she isn't like that fat, corrupt cunt, Misaki.

Probably not until September.

twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1251152371486351360
>midway
more like just starting

What is the appeal of this character?

Attached: 77584797.png (2100x1413, 1.39M)

Pissing yourself in fear and cumming at the same time.

Haglovers

>Two retards passionately arguing over whether it's better to abuse MisaMisa or Mugino while providing intellectual arguments to both cases but the thread stops
Sometimes, I love r/a/ildex

Attached: fff.jpg (331x282, 26.28K)

Crazy woman.

Baking lolis.

getting to the touma episodes in railgun s. Its all comes back to me why i really aint fond of this dude

>gets hit by an electric shock
>gets hit by steel railroad beams
>gets hit by an explosion capable of ripping metal containers and leaving fires
>get tossed hundreds of feet into the air in a twister and slams into a pole, then falls all the way back to the ground again
>"he's a normal dude with no power overcomming the strongest superhumans out there plz take this heartfelt fight to save the clones seriously plz"

Please for the love of god, once this is over i dont have to deal with any other bullshit that comes to this level of retardation.

>Reading Railgun
>suddenly Accelkoto
What did they mean by this?

Attached: file.png (900x1300, 3.07M)

Is it true that Touma isn't human?

Which Touma?

He was never a normal dude.
Touma calls himself that because he wants it to be true.
Everyone around him has known he was full of shit from the very first novel when Stiyl compared him to a... dragon...

Well, thanks god he's A Dragon. Any normal human would die.

badass science cake that doesn't chase dick?

Literally made for ryona.

The answer is Mugino, like a 1000% sure. Misaka would psychologically break too fast and Misaki would physically break too fast. Moogino is perfect for the task. That's the last for me because as far as I'm concerned that argument is settled.

Misaka wouldnt break that fast unless you are a Magic God or Accelerator

They mean that Railgun volume 11 and Accelerator volume 4 are going on sale at the same time. Can't you read?

That has to be the most low effort Fuyukawa's Misaka ever.

Murderous yandree with unusual redemption path. If Mikoto is the tsundere levle 5, and Misaki is the oujo, Mugino is the third trope.

Its chapter 77, thats past the MisaMisa dream, BLAU and the Kuroko mini arc, about to start the Saiai part of Dream Ranker
>Aoki will animate Mugino's nipples

Episode 13 Postponed

toaru-project.com/railgun_t/news/index00750000.html

Imagine having a Mugino GF.

Attached: tumblr_2f31dd087cd32d82bb769e8ea3f0d2fb_71f84650_2048.jpg (2048x1024, 594.76K)

He's a normal high school Dragon you can find anywhere

whogino?

Whoregino.

I want to play an RPG with Touma as the MC.

She's learning cooking and knitting so she becomes normal like hamazura. I can't deny, that was cute effort.

Was this something the author was slowly hinting up to or was this a last volume thing to justify all this bullshit before?

Attached: 6e3d3dd94e55675d53fc8e17c2e86d46a4449f44_178351_728_1041.jpg (728x1041, 177.19K)