A fanbase can ruin a show

A fanbase can ruin a show.
Prove me wrong, you can't

Attached: images (13).jpg (458x670, 75.02K)

show ruined itself

Isayama ruined it by this.

Attached: 1587164490543.jpg (782x1194, 393.82K)

Unless the author made a critical change in the story due to fan influence, no, it can't.

>CAN ruin a show
what's there to prove you wrong about?

When are the filler characters going away? Wake me up when Historia, Eren and Zeke show up again.

/thread

If he doesn't redeem the manga in 129+ I'm going to be very upset

It went to shit when Eren transformed into a titan

Someone post the clown edit.

is this the avengers?

Historia is a plot device. If she appears, then it’s gotten even shitter than it already has.

130 will be an eren chapter so 3 months

that´s not HXH

can anyone explain this? I don't follow it just see memes here. how could this go from genocide to avenger?

erens feeding them all false memories of them banding together and saving the world from big evil eren and then theyll all wake up to eren standing over them with a massive shit eating grin on his face as he reveals that he rumbled everything and all their enemies are dead

Actually he did do that. He changed the planned ending due to fan influence.

I try not to let a fandom ruin things for me but I know a lot of obnoxious Titanfags personally, and they're all pretentious fartsniffers who think it's the best show ever made and a pure work of genius that will never be topped. The one time fanshit kind of took me out of it.

just close your ears

That's the stupidest fucking thing I ever read.

The avengers are banding together to save the nation that tried to genocide them.

Historia is the mother of all filler characters
She'll get offscreened like ymir lmao
Unironically this

yep

why waste your time caring so much about annoying people and the things they say/do?

Oregairu should be the poster child for this.

WW2 ruined snk. Of course a Japanese work can't feature a tiny island country nuking all the other races and getting away with it. Isayama is going to have the United States of Marley occupy Paradis, milk their resources dry, and then rebuild their country into an industrial powerhouse. In the last panel, an Eldian man tells their baby they're free. Because they've all been liberated by western civilization.

Fanbases suck and mostly popularize something based on few shit, it won't change much of the story or mangaka's schedule.
AoT was never AoTY.

I guarantee you the titans are building habitat for humanity and irrigation systems on the mainland. There's no fucking genocide.

>Oregairu
What happened with it?

Sort of reminds me of the time light left the death note behind and forced himself to lose his memories.

That's an interesting claim and I'd like to know more. I feel like most, for Yas Forums stuff anyway, would aim for something like HXH where you see a large inferiority complex where the fans must make sure everyone understands why they're reading something better then everything else, or Naruto where the fans are so annoying it practically became the face of animefags in the US for a decade.

Eva comes to mind

That was based. The user you were replying to was retarded