Promare

I like it more than Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill desu

Attached: promareposter.jpg (2064x1126, 1.03M)

>my IQ is 3
That's nice, honey.

I have no idea what the story is, but the two guys are attractive so I'm on board

Attached: IMG_20200417_214412.jpg (2048x1290, 286.64K)

omedetou you're retarded

Attached: 1582629600416.gif (225x320, 2.2M)

Gurren Lagan >>> klk = promare

Attached: 418.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

This movie was the most basic, shallow kind of shounen shit. Why do you think it did so well?

TTGL >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any trigger shit

Honestly it was great, I was a fan of kill la kill later watched ttgl but I wasn't moved too much.
It's actually because it had gayshit in it

one thing that is clear is that bara tiddies Kray > shitty Rossiu bitch

Krey himself is a Burnish PRECISELY because he is the epitome of such people - a person who has no redeeming qualities, full of ambition. His whole plan was to become the Saviour of Earth, ultimately ascending to become the one and only human who "saved" others. But he only did so to satisfy his own ambitions. Even at the very end when he is unable to become the saviour anymore he refers to the extinguishing of the flames as to the "...unnecessary thing". Without those flames he is back to being a nobody. But all those other people came together to finally burn and do something great - protect the Earth.

The only redeeming feature of Promare is that it delivers the usual Trigger shit in a movie format instead of wasting an entire season (or two)

No need to feel ashamed user. The world is full of homos nowadays.

You're free to like whatever you like, but I want you to know that you disgust me.

All shit.

It's fun and gay I like it.

It was dumb and shallow fun. However what makes it superior is it gave the world the semen demon that is Lio.

I can't compare them to the other two as its a different medium. But it is a visual and auditory treat, I also loved how there's small interactions peppered through the it that gives more insight on the side characters (who weren't really developed due to time constraint i presume.)

>spoiler
It's not. Unless fanart brainwashed you.

TTGL > KLK >>>>> Promare

Why deny it? It was so they make some extra bucks

Comparing long TV series with a movie doesn't make much sense. But if I had to:

KLK > Promare >>> TTGL

As Imaishi progresses as an artist his work requires more neurons to be deciphered, so it's hardly a surprise that so many kiddies were left behind.

Attached: yoshitoshi-i-kumi-fireman.jpg (450x659, 92.6K)

It's just the exact same thing that happened earlier in the movie, bringing the person back to life by the promare through the mouth like cpr. It would have been gay pandering if there had been no precendent for it.

>I like it more than Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill desu
How? It's a movie so you don't even get a tenth of the character development that makes them worth bothering with.

Attached: BLOOD TYPE GAYLORD.gif (720x480, 125.75K)

That's like saying that TV series are inherently superior to films, a really dumb argument.

The fact it was done between two dudes, in a kind of different light and it worked is enough. I imagine they planned it to be a single scene from the beginning but kind of chickened out and made a set up before.

it was alright. the animation and special effects were cool.

It worked because Galo reanimated him with his own flame that Lio gave him before, not because they're faggots. Take your glasses off

Still sounds gay though

I didn't even realize there could be possibly be a gay subtext at all when I saw the movie until afterwards when I saw people mention it online. People see what they want to see in things I guess, and those who see everything with yuri / yaoi goggles are only hurting themselves in the end so I don't mind.

Also, did anyone else think that Nakashima got the idea for the Burnish being used as fuel from Concrete Revolutio, a show that he worked on?

The only thing that would suffer would be their wallets as intended. I don't understand how someone can't see it's a fujobait at first sight but altight

Ah, didn't think of that.

Obviously you're not a fujoshi.