Can't believed I forced myself to watch this garbage

Attached: MV5BYTcwNzQzNTktYjY1MC00YTVkLThkMGItZGQ3ZjBjNTc1ZmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg (1158x1600, 203.3K)

its better than your favourite anime

haven't seen it because i couldn't get past the first laughably terrible season.

Only yourself to blame for being an absolute retard. If you don't like something, don't fucking watch it.

no, you must like what other people like and give into peer pressure otherwise you're a filtered pleb who "doesn't get it".

>If you don't like something, don't fucking watch it.
Fucking retard. What's next, are you gonna say that you unironically believe you can waste time or some stupid shit like that?

understandable. First season is fairly run of the mill omnibus VN routes without anything interesting going on.
Kotomi's arc nearly killed my interest for the show.. But the show does a lot better in the second season.

>forced myself
People like this should seriously consider ending their own life, it they are not already

>Forced drama: the anime

that's like at least 90% of anime

No. My argument is in context with OP. If you're telling me you didn't like it then fine. If you're telling me you can't believe you forced yourself to finish something, I'm calling you an absolute retard.

Forgot to mention they really wanted to make a thread for their blog post instead of just leaving it as a comment in some other shit thread.

nice buzzwords fag

You wish you were Clannad man

it's worth it man you've just gotta push through, just watch one episode a day

it started off somewhat alright, those weird intros with the scrap bot kept me interested a bit. then by about episode 16 it was so excruciatingly bad that i couldn't finish a single episode.

who the fuck spamming Clannad thread in 2020? Pick better target. Something popular.

Because OP just watched it.

watch it peripherally while playing a game or something

It seems like everything oldfags adore as being "amazing classics" are actually fucking garbage

yep. the lengths they'll go to to shill their overrated dogshit to themselves and others is quite admiring really.

Only works if you watch dub.

kill yourself.

only retards are watching the dubs. In the other hand, OP is a retard...

>”Story about overcoming the deaths of loved ones is forced drama!”
Absolutely filtered

Name a better drama and tell me why it’s good. I’ll wait.

How about you try reading my comment again, retard. I'm talking about how multitasking is impossible with subs.

Shigatsu

Made you reply.

>heh, I was only pretending to be retarded, better luck next time

>and then there's this asshole who showed up to the Clannad party a decade late, still got pleb filtered, and now wants to spam rage threads

I'll tell you what, you're a breath of fresh air from the Steins;Gate guy.

hm yeah...
you could practice your musical instrument while watching