One Piece

How long will it be until Kaido's son is revealed to be a pathetically weak zoomer?

Attached: kaido.jpg (1280x720, 69.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khutulun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you save the straw hats not named Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe? Sanji exists only to job and Usopp may as well not have haki even though it was introduced 300 chapters ago, and that's not even covering how the rest of the crew doesn't have haki when literal Marine fodder has it. They're nowhere near yonko commander level yet

you stop being a fightfag

I should probably stop reading manga since it attracts so many mental midgets

Kaido's son is going to want to pet the rabbit

Attached: 1585813567204.png (423x382, 271.68K)

Post ruined characters

Attached: robin.gif (500x440, 1.13M)

Kaidos son is Jack though.

>tripfags
>having an opinion
>thinking their opinion matters
>calling other people mental midgets without a shred of irony
>>>/reddit/

Wow, what a letdown.

it's almost like the rest of the crew aren't fighters and the fact that they can take care of themselves is an extra to their already extraordinary and vital abilities

and the mere fact that the can compete with new world fighters despite the fact that none of them but sanji weren't raised in such manner
you can get thousands of meatheads, but only one person is able to read the poneglyphs and the fact that she can aid in fighting instead of being a walking dictionary is enough

Honestly Usopp could still be good if there was ever any downtime. The stuff he used to do was fun. I also like Brook.

Chopper can leave as far as i'm concerned, Luffy seems to get poisoned constantly just to give him something to do.

Have Sanji off-screen Katakuri, while Usopp off-screens Kiku and Robin off-screens Carrot.

yes, Chopper is obsolete ever since Law joined the crew in PH

PreTS design of her was the peak.

I want Kiku a dress to fuck me but It's not gay because he's wearing a dress

Attached: Kikufags.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

>the flying 6

huh? dont tell me Oda introducing new characters -__-

is zoro ok bros?

Attached: zoro.png (537x404, 224.96K)

POST CHARACTERS THAT WOULD FUCK A FISHMAN!

>spats
I'll take it.

Attached: Carrot's original design - short shorts and stockings.png (386x269, 199.42K)

god i hope he is a helmeppo and not a katakuri

Would really make kaidos personality make sense

>Kaido is a carp that turned into a dragon
>Kaido tries to breed more dragons for army
>Jack gets the fish DNA
>Jack is bullied thereafter as an eternal disappointment.
>Wears fake horns and covers his fishman teeth to try and look more like kaido.

So that's why Kaidou's an alcoholic that cries all the time.

One Piece pre timeskip good

One piece post timeskip bad

Attached: download (12).png (203x248, 4.87K)

Sure. Why do you ask?

Attached: zoro gimpy 1.png (704x396, 396.79K)

i wonder when was carrot initially designed, she has rather streamlined design compared to what oda has been doing as of late, like someone you would meet pre TS

Luffy and Zoro were trained by one of the strongest peoples in the world. It's natural for them to be far prevalent than the other crew members.

Attached: EVJrcksUUAI1prm.jpg (960x754, 75.39K)

Helmeppo is Zoro's marine rival

Old good
New also good
I love One Piece

I'm a namefag, you drooling retard. Maybe you should go back

Attached: Speedreader.png (233x542, 120.78K)

kys power scaler

Kill yourself, namefag

>namefags
>having an opinion
>thinking their opinion matters

Will Kizaru ever beat Spee D. Reader?

Attached: kizaru normal angry.png (800x344, 173.79K)

I liked this chapter

Attached: image.png (375x385, 8.54K)

i've yet to reread wano but somehow i have a better memory than most of you fuckheads who probably post here 24/7

Bepo was pre-timeskip right? Maybe he thought of having minks earlier on

Last thread it was brought up how Wano's outer mainland regions and governing families don't add up.
There were five families--Shimotsuki, Kurozumi, Amatsuki, Fuugetsu, and Uzuki.
And five outer regions as well. Ringo, Hakumai, Udon, Kibi, and Kuri (lawless until Oden took it over).
Now, the problem is that near the present the Shimotsukis ruled both Ringo and Hakumai. If either the latter or Kuri originally belonged to the ousted Kurozumis, the numbers still don't match; there are three more families that should be in power, but only two more lawful regions to be sorted. A family is missing.
This is backed up by the "Sukiyuki" deathbed scene. Four daimyo are present, but two of them are Shimotsukis.

Thank fuck the Oden flashbacks are over. Boring character.

ivankov didn't train sanji. sanji had to beat newkama kenpo masters to get their recipes and a ship to saboady.

well, we know that a particular amatsuki was acting out of line, quite a while ago

the most likely thing is that toki's family left wano and their region was left in charge of the shimotsukis

Kaido should've had a daughter like his Mongol inspiration.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khutulun

This, does Oden feel like a canon OC to anyone else? He just didn't seem to fit the established story for me after 900+ chapters of seeing Roger's main guys

So the anime censored that scene?

Attached: 0602-013.jpg (760x1200, 285.1K)

Or one of the families was totally wiped out by the Kurozumi assassination plot.

Good bet.

Attached: [005706].png (792x988, 899.46K)

Hol up, Rayleigh wears glasses?

>that drunken bastard cries and rages again
>for fuck's sake, I cannot fap to Chome
>shut your mouth already, you boomer bastard!

Attached: 1586544534306.jpg (800x600, 110.13K)

>Charlotte sons must defeat Kaido's daughter in wrestling to marry her
Damn Oda really dropped the ball here

wait, was this in the actual manga?
it wasn't right, we didn't know about the dwarves and minks until their respective arc

as far as i recall most people just thought that bepo was a zoan

It was and people did speculate Bepo and Pekoms to be Minks.

Attached: OP race trade rates.jpg (800x1168, 147.29K)

fuck me, i need to reread sabody, thanks

Attached: Kaido and his son.png (2050x1025, 477.85K)

who are you quoting?

Imagine reading One Piece for the fights

>Join the revolutionary army today

Noooo it doesn't work like that

>usopp has Haki and hasn't used it
user when the fuck was he suppose to use it? he didn't fight anyone in zou, and wasn't there for wci, so when?

>Sanji only exist job
He will get a win this arc

>marine fodder has Haki so why don't the strawhats

Which marine fodders again have Haki? Why would the rest of the strawhats need Haki when they haven't even fought anyone with Haki? And probably won't.

>nowhere near commander level

That's ok user, why the fuck would oda make all of them commander level? Literally most crews only have three commanders. So it doesn't make sense to have nine plus the 7 fleet crew captains.

Why are female giants less valuable
Are all the macrofags gay

I mean, why not? Much of the story is told through fights and we've gotten plenty of character development from them as well. Plus they're often fun as well as intense

gerd is the only female giant we know off and she is considerably smaller than the rest of her crew, by about 5-7 meters

Exactly I feel a lot of people forget that. That nami is and has never been a fighter. She's a Navi first and foremost, she will just fjght if need be.

>Which marine fodders again have Haki
I think he's referring to this dork

Attached: 1585534844968.jpg (1001x1525, 604.9K)

>the flying 6 new characters
Great job showing people you haven't started wano yet.

Actually plausible. One of Wano's recurring themes is that children are not responsible for their parents' sins or accomplishments. Kaido's son might actually be a good guy, though I doubt it.

>Germa 66
>German SS
BravOda

let's face it, no one cares about adventure anymore

How many people say that adventure to fishman island is one of their favorite moments in one piece?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-CLAtJq23Jp.jpg (2132x1600, 1.24M)

They’re the worst part of it

Why was Daz Bones so boring compared to other members of Baroque Works?

Gerd is around average height for a giant. Kashii from EL is the same height as her and Oimo is shorter.
Hajrudin is above average.

the fights are by far some of the lower parts of every arc, the only one that has actually been worth it has been the one with katakuri and some of the ones outside of the monster trio since they at least fight in intersting ways, but they don't get fights now, so they all suck

Still way taller than most humans

Isn't she a captain and suppose to be on the same level as coby?(which is kinda sad seeing as she's been a marine before him. that says a lot either about her or smoker.) but I definitely wouldn't call her fodder.

So if haj is above average, then oar, oar jr and wolf must be the 7 footers of giants