Daisuke from Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited is trending on Twitter

Daisuke from Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited is trending on Twitter.

Why?

Attached: EVLbPTbUcAEzq4J.jpg (1079x1079, 52.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/10/national/japanese-novelist-sparks-outcry-south-korea-insults-comfort-woman-statue/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/10/national/japanese-novelist-sparks-outcry-south-korea-insults-comfort-woman-statue/#.Xo-_My-ZO36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a rich daddy but he has a girlfriend.

Attached: 1568622743239.jpg (1280x720, 74.13K)

Look at this gorgeous smug rich fucker. Why wouldn't he be trending?

he's my husband

>smug
>suave and classy as fuck
>hot
>filthy rich

I'm not gay but I would let him fuck my boipussy

daisuke has a cock. No, not that little pathetic fucking thing you call a “penis”. No, I’m talking about a meat sword. I’m talking about the pussy obstructor. I’m talking about the sausage-like devil. I’m talking about his big fat throbbing long co

What a piece of shit.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Fugou Keiji - Balance - Unlimited - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.19_[2020.04.09_18.36.55].jpg (1280x720, 447.36K)

I will kill him and take his hot girlfriend for myself.

because he's a chad

Attached: 1566547961320.png (1028x1080, 2.07M)

He cute

Is his girlfriend also his sister? They look the same.

He's hot as fuck

Broke: Daisuke is hot
Woke: Yoko is hot

Attached: EVL_7T6UYAEt4Uw.jpg (1200x786, 74.87K)

I'd suck his cock.

She's his girlfriend, sister and grandaughter

I don't see that bitch trending on twitter, do you?

Ascendance: They're both hot

Go back

He looks like Lloyd.

I think the style would work really well with SxF in general. I felt that during my watch too.

I don't know, but it just came to me that the threads will be riddled with Twitter now.

fuck off

Haru is trending as well, what makes this show popular I wonder? Literally nobody talked about it when it aired its pv

Cute boys.

I'm also surprised, I guess I underestimated how desperate people were for decent-looking bishounen designs.

>Literally nobody talked about it when it aired its pv
Nah people were already getting hyped about the hot dudes and the jazzy setting

wokest : this chubby cutie

Attached: 1586359897874.jpg (1920x1080, 724.94K)

friendly reminder that the author hates Koreans

I can already tell she's best girl too.

if you're a poorfag with no storage space there's no downside to downloading HEVC right? I know it takes more processing power to encode but since I'm not doing the encoding the main difference is the filesize, or am I dumb

he looks like papa nanako

He's hot

Holy based.

Twilight please come back to your family, your wife and daughter are starting to worry

Attached: spy.png (763x607, 306.7K)

Receipts?

Is the Spy family mangaka soing the design for this anime? The styles are really similar.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/10/national/japanese-novelist-sparks-outcry-south-korea-insults-comfort-woman-statue/

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/10/national/japanese-novelist-sparks-outcry-south-korea-insults-comfort-woman-statue/#.Xo-_My-ZO36

Attached: c.png (1072x97, 27.4K)

Who wins in a fight?

Attached: the biggest autist who ever lived.png (960x1186, 590.27K)

wew

The audience.

No way this anime won't get exposed and hated on considering the female fanbase it's picking up. Look at what Hoshiai no Sora went through for just a little plagiarism.

Attached: 1579380195866.jpg (248x292, 30.16K)

Spread the word

The character designer is Keigo Sasaki, same guy who adapted ERASED’s designs among other titles. Pretty sure this is his first time doing original designs

>rich
>arrogant
>successful
>hot and has a girlfriend
So how male anime fans are supposed to self insert here?

Who cares, doujins when

The author of the original book isn’t that connected to the anime plus it’s not like those ideals are integrated into the work. Nobody will care

He made a cameo in the anime and voiced one character. I wonder if it's enoght

>“That girl is cute,” Tsutsui blogged in referring to the statue in a post dated April 4, the same day the ambassador flew to Seoul. “Everyone, let’s go and ejaculate in front of her and shower her with semen.”
Holly shit.

Self insert on the other guy so we can get bullied by him.

I hope so, it would be funny to see the fall out from lust to problematic creator.

Nope

*enough

>racist author cameo in anime
The staff approves of him.

Attached: 1583523343507.jpg (1280x720, 384.52K)

But that's his sister.

Rick people fuck their siblings all the time

Then who is his wife that birth his daughter who became the MC of the LA drama?

Hot

We can go the Kimetsu route here.

The drama takes place in the same time period as the anime. Unless he impregnated his wife when he was 10, anime is not related to the drama

>The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Straight
>Paprika
Straight

When did racist author-san become a BL writer?

The anime just updated the original novel to the current time period. It's still the same MC.

So his granddaughter is a drama original character, that's unless she has her own novel

You the one that posted now you trying to turn things around. Make up your mind.

Fujobucks

She's his second sister.

Having endured fujos in thread of certain shows for some, I tell you fujos go for shit teir bait all the time.

Fapped to female statues too much, now he can't get it up to women anymore

He didn't, there's nothing fujo about the novel. The show isn't really fujo so far either.

Is the unlimited balance thing explained or is it just his gimmick?

This. Just look at Uzui/Zenitsu, both characters are straight as fuck but fujos latch on for whatever reasons.

Another win to the cock.

Are you talking about in the novel or the show?

The show. And does this need background from the novel to understand?

I mean it's the first episode, I'm assuming it'll be explained later on.

yawn
whats so great about this then?

People who think this have no idea why things get cancelled. It has nothing to do with being "problematic".

Whatever explanation it gets will probably be retarded, this is not the show to watch if you want realism.

Daisuke's dick

Are you blind?

The only people who could possibly care about it are westernfags, but I don't think they'll care either.

>this is not the show to watch if you want realism.
Well yeah, going off the tone of the show I'd think it'd be pretty easy for most be able to tell that.

>whatever reasons
The reason is pretty simple: the boys are hot. Fujos aren't like yuribros who rely on content in shows to get off. Fujos actually make the content themselves (probably more to their tastes than any show would anyway)- they just need a base to riff of off and gather around.

He sounds great. Picking up this show.

The show isn't fujo. It attracts mainly female fans who want the guy for themselves.