What’s the point of this “character?

What’s the point of this “character?

Attached: 659C0018-7BB6-4FE6-A0D2-7FD1C55F7DB1.jpg (900x600, 217.95K)

Tits and being a jew

Rape.

this

Kids need their first anime boner.

To fuck Zoro

The girl one who won't end up with the main protagonist or do anything important but is always there anyway.
Think Sakura or Rukia.

boobs and cunt

Mother figure basically, there to nag the others and be smarter

You could remove most of the main characters in One Piece and not much would change.

shipping with MC will never be canon tho

that's a weird way to spell vivi

She embodies the 'greed' aspect of pirates

Actually I guess it's more big sister

Being the best female character in all of shounen.

Don't be a retard, Nami does something important pretty much every arc and is the second most valuable. person in the crew.

But if you remove Nami they literally would just be floating around not getting anywhere.

She's the primary heroine of the most famous manga of all time

To make my penis happy

Not like the competition is fierce

Started out as the Fujiko Mine to the crew, but now she's the Lucy Heartfilia

Someone has to provide the fap material

A ship full of men would be too gay. But a ship with nami and a bunch of guys that aren't taking turns to rape her is also kinda gay.

She's a lesbian and a cute one.

I hate that I can't argue against any word of that sentence.

Being the best navigator in the world.

Lucy is a bad ripoff of Nami.

Attached: 2AD2C3AA-BC5A-4BBD-8318-970A5CF98AC5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

Make sure the more burocratic parts of being a pirate (managing the ship, navigation, etc.) aren't forgotten in a crew of zany idiots and a more grounded perspective among all the monsters.

Cool it with the anti-semitism. Yas Forums is a diverse board and not like Yas Forums and Yas Forums

Attached: preach.jpg (225x225, 10.8K)

Pre-timeskip Nami was really useful though, in a matter of fact it was the main pillar of the entire crew and had relevance on pretty much every decision to make in the series, again, pre-timeskip, you can really talk shit on her all you want, I honest cannot remember a single time she wasn't just there showing her tits like some sort of mobile sex toy after.

bruh, what did you do to those pikachus?

She's still extremely useful. All the straw hats are less of a focus post time skip but nami was hit the least hardest with that. She was more impressive in WCI than pretty much any arc pre time skip. She doesn't show her tits anymore either, apparently people still aren't over her Fish man island outfit, even in that arc she had moments.

She's as much a pillar of the crew now as she ever was, showing skin doesn't take anything away from her character, which she barely does anymore..

Luffy only beat Cracker because Nami is a great support.

And you know, she's the only one who knows how to navigate. And she now has Zeus which is a big buff.

imagine being zoro full of herculian testosterone and having to deal with her shit daily

That's Perona

Zoro is a sword autist and actually gets attention from ladies once in a while but he never reciprocates. He's obsessed with getting strong and his dead loli waifu

>and his dead loli waifu
Confirmed to be based and pure.

Being my fap fuel for decades

Attached: 1468413397386.png (783x1290, 1.63M)

Unironically more useful than 90% of the crew. Ironically, useless golddigger cumbucket.

Is it weird I find Nami hotter the way Oda draws her than pretty much any doujin has rendered her?

This.
Luffy is a kid
Chopper and Robin are nerds
Franky is the cool surfer dude
They are more like adventurers than pirates, and are countered by the others
Sanji is the slut
Zorro is the warfreak
Soge King is the glory chaser
Nami is the jew

But there already is a jew (usopp)

Being Vivi's future husband

Attached: caf5f95609df78182d23041eee56e0ab.jpg (1002x1722, 131.13K)

Nah, I say Robin is more of the mother figure.

please if you're the one who took this picture clean your fucking pikachus, you caveman

Anti-semitism is diverse though...everybody does it all over the world

That is user's point.

Robin is the cool wine aunt.

Disgusting lips

You're not wrong but I still would want then wrapped around my dick

Tsukkomi

t. Jeremy

Nami is the most normal "straight man" character since Ussop is more comic relief... Almost a normal person surrounded by superpowered idiots. That contrast is the reason, really.

In my headcannon the crew has regular orgy gangbangs and the girls love them. They don't mention it because it's so natural to them. It's a great headcanon to have to enjooy doujins.

Every traditional shounen needs a useless-but-attractive girl in the gang, so tween boys can discover if they're gay or not.

>nami
>useless
She's the most useful and important member of the crew outside of fighting and she isn't even that weak.

No.

Attached: 058b7de0b18b9c483a4beec9822cee10.png (688x971, 204.93K)

>cool it with the anti-Semitism
user, anti-Semitism can't possibly get any cooler

Attached: 1574844342938.gif (283x292, 195.18K)

We're comparing "main female companion" types like Sakura or Ochako, as much as Makima is a goddess and best girl she's not in the same category.

Attached: 1583499053010.png (1122x1672, 202.83K)

Based Makimafaggery infecting non CSM threads