Chainsaw man

Another "sybverted" mass murder ark, i can't live like this

Attached: EUYgHUUUMAAOLqq.png (300x267, 68.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0OR_fse21IY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post spoilers

check the dying thread

last spoilers were almost entirely bullshit

This literally shooting ark №2, there is no way i will ever take seriously new supporting cast. Fuji might as well give them numbers instead of names

Attached: 1585821875325.png (659x60, 4.95K)

Who do I have to pay to get Makima version of this?

Fucking idiot, there already 2 more threas alive

>new supporting cast
what do you mean, this is the last arc.

Shooting? More like, darkness fun house

I'll agree if we literally go back to the status quo like we did after shooting arc, but if this actually flips shit upside down for the series than I'll accept another cast of characters being sacrificed.

Is it actually Arai, Violence didn't have his scar?

and Denji was without an eye and a testicle before merging with Pochita, your point?

Attached: Zoom!.gif (337x372, 33.32K)

competed manga dont get anime. it's got to last at least another two years for the first season of the anime to come out, then fuji'll end it and make the star wars manga that he really wants to make.

SHE'S SO FAST

you think Fujimoto would volunteer to be the director of his own anime adaptation of CSM?

F, it was a good run

Angel is cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1585784453480.jpg (1110x1553, 330K)

>MC is lazy, his dreams are food and sex, he doesn't want to get stronger at all
>supposed main love interest is some billion years old witch who hears everything on the planet
>Edgy rival isn't really a rival, grows weaker over time and gay for someone else rather than mc
>Bad guys and girls hunt mc but he was never the main target, that role goes for supposed love interest
>instead of growing irrelevant, background characters just die
Is Fuji trying to deconstruct shonen or shit like that?

Attached: ji5u6dr0ahn41.jpg (640x903, 80.73K)

Fuck I hope so. I think Fuji would love directing his own anime.

>fujimoto introduces more fodder villains to kill them off a few chapters later
it's all so tiresome

But m8 majority of that shit was true as proven by the leaked scans. All the way from everyone getting DARKED to ending with Darkness staring down Aki.

>everyone dies lol
sasuga Fujimoto-sensei

>MUH DECONSTRUCTION
Get out. Leave CSM outta from that pleb drivel.

That's the point. It will go back to status quo. Darkness will likely not follow them back to earth. And on earth gun devil and master/makima are the biggest issues.
I just want to see how our main characters come out of this and how it will affect them.

Why are there so many more spoiler images than usual? I think I will just wait for it all to be out and translated, I want to be spoilt a little not a lot

So since Quanxi and half of her harem are dead, Zombie and Halloween need a place to go now. Can we give Halloween to Denji? It'll be like adopting a lost puppy and add more suffering to his life. Don't know about Zombie though

Attached: 0058-001.jpg (784x1145, 129.73K)

Maybe the leaker was freaked out by this chapter, can't blame them

That's from 5ch and chinks combined.

There is no reason to panic yet, Darkness should be able to fix his own victims as easily as he cut them. I'm sure Aki will say something that will convince him to do so, since we know for a fact Devils give great value to their own entertainment(Future giving Aki a contract for free) and Aki's suffering is very entertaining

Big damage.

Attached: Chainsaw Man Fanbase 2.0.jpg (4168x3592, 2.37M)

this chapter seems pretty brutal, but I think the next one is gonna be very impactful lorewise.
Darkness approached Aki the same way he did Tolka, he seems very interested, possibly in future devil, we might see them talk next chapter.

>I know you're here to take Chainsaw's heart, but wouldn't you rather have a little fun with me, D-D-Darkness-kun.

Attached: 1585782593162.jpg (1381x2048, 381.06K)

>Can we give Halloween to Denji?
Nah Power will get Halloween and Zombie-chan to show them the world as older sister.
Or traumatised Kobeni after losing car and Violence will need some new mascots to hang around with.

I'm pretty sure Aki would use his contract to get back to earth. He would pay with his arms, legs and eyes and MAYBE Makima will fix him

>Aki's suffering is very entertaining
not as much as kobenis's

Also shonen protags tend to be emotional and Denji is chill

I was worried about my Makima coins but looks like a lot of people lost ther investments before me.

I honestly don't care much about the dead. There was barely any time to know them and outsides of the memes none of them left a lasting impression on me. I'll miss Bean I guess but that's really it

Attached: Grandb.png (510x274, 130.68K)

>Is Fuji trying to deconstruct shonen or shit like that?
Get the fuck out of here with that pseud shit,he is just having fun with the story and characters.

Arai died without getting a real fight scene, AGAIN

>power survives just because, despite being the closest
truly a masterpiece

Its because Chainsaw is Darkness' pet and he doesnt want his pet to feel sad about losing Power and Aki

Power is actually a plot fiend

it was her high-IQ move

probably because of what eel said.
If the primals see you as their enemies they will kill you.
Knowing power she probably intended to run away. Kobeni is probably crying in a corner, so she will be ignored too.

Nah,just your usual shounen shit writting and plot-armour.

Will in the next chapter Aki get "the worst death possible"?

Nyoro~n

what the fuck, the death toll in this arc is much higher than I expected

It's not her time to die yet, that is pretty obvious, I would get worried if we were on the second half though.

>Older sister Power who teaches younger devils how to see the world in the most worng way possible
or
>Kobeni being chased around by two devil zombies and having to worry about her car becomimg worse than wrecked

I like the Power part more; it'd add to her already impressive resume and show that she's the greatest leader of all time. Not only will she teach them unproper habits, but also how to make Aki and (mostly) Denji's lives living hells.

l

Attached: EUlFkP5UEAEk98S.jpg (720x900, 186.83K)

Makes sense i guess. Aki and Angel did not attack and Denji was lying in pain.

>deadwaifufags seething
Hilarious

You just haven't seen the page before that. IT makes everything clear:
>Darkness: Power? What's new, my nigga.
>Power: You know me, stylin' & profilin'.
>Darkness: Sorry, I need to slice up these chuckle-fucks. Well, i gotta maim you too. Them's the rules.
>Power: Guess it can't be helped.
>Darkness: *fingerguns*

and faster

So who died?

Everyone

everyone except Kobeni, Aki, Angel, and Denji

F

Attached: Chainsawman (3774).png (1602x1325, 286.78K)

Denji's Bodyguards
Quanxi's Harem Party
Beam
Violence

>After saving everyone from the remaining survivors from certain doom, Power makes sure to remind them everyday that she is their lord and savior, and everyone should properly grovel on their knees before her

Stone devil too.

>Female characters competing for best girl status die yet again

Attached: 1571815029118.png (465x421, 113.8K)

M,y favorite character

youtu.be/0OR_fse21IY

>there is no way i will ever take seriously new supporting cast
I prefer the supporting cast jobbing than the enemies, if a powerful enemy appears people gotta die.

Eel seemed the most scared out of everybody, why her tho'?

Attached: 1583534796055.jpg (1843x2048, 268.41K)

Power and Kobeni are alive
I get it but it gets old fast

Too much smug

>Power
>Competing

Attached: 1581882896966.png (517x423, 90.24K)

right, she doesnt need to compete

Attached: 1581107741681.jpg (465x465, 184.45K)

I suppose Quanxi and the girls tried to attack Darkness. Quanxi made the call, and since they were going to die of bloodloss, might as well try.

Hell, it seems everyone that died this chapter tried to attack the Darkness (except Beam, that just tried to feed Denji his blood)