Cuckoo's Fiancee

Source: henry

There's some Erika & Hiro fanservice in this chapter
Editor text:
Let's go, to the minefield of love!
Next issue, Erika's love lesson!!

Erika discovers Nagi is in love with Hiro and wants to help him since that also would help ruon their parents wedding plan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 170.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/19479258/r
imgur.com/a/iCUQrZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares about this garbage, but you'll samefag bump this shit nonstop anyway

>Erika is going to try to ship NagixHiro

Kek

Go back to your Kanokari threads with your loser MC, fag

>There's some Erika & Hiro fanservice in this chapter
Pantyshots?

Seems so

t. Henry

Of Hiro?

Eloping with Hiro.

This is too predictable even for romcoms. Miki has to be up to something, right?

Attached: 1581474873855.png (477x688, 187.5K)

Raws should be coming in 3-4 hours

We should know if there's pantsu then right? Or maybe Henry can answer that question now.

I call it
Only retards would believe in no source spoilers

Attached: Mmm.png (133x143, 16.78K)

Can we discuss how Hiro is stealing the series?

Attached: hiro.png (730x429, 257.94K)

>11
strawpoll.me/19479258/r

Attached: 1585261508578.png (275x359, 67.26K)

Sachifags are just contrarians.

Where are the spoiler pics?

>200880807
I have hope

Attached: 1585486981262.png (251x238, 77.92K)

Raws where?

Does this manga get Korean spoilers?

Where are the spoilers?

I want to see the Hiro and Erika fanservice, where are the pics?

No raws?

Raws can come in any moment now. In 3 hours at lastest, we are getting them

Where can we see them?

You are fucking pathetic, dude.

>
What the fuck is that nothingburger
Is the entire manga going to be like this?

They get recollected in an Imgur url. I'll be posting them when that happens

Don't expect korean scans for Cuckoo. Manamoa only scanlates Soredemo Ayumu before raws get released

>we /toradora/ now
BRAVO MIKI

Koreans don't care about this?

They just release Cuckoo on Thursdays or Fridays, like almost the remaining WSM titles. They only release early Soredemo Ayumu and Blue Lock.

It could be worse, Kanokari gets released on Mondays of the following week

Henry tell us more

this shit is too predictable to follow
Koi to Uso had the same shit plot where main guy has been in love with some childhood girl all this time and he gets an arranged marriage with girl2 who decides to ship him with his love interest. Of course it becomes a love triangle (or square nowadays) eventually
No1 in their right mind believes this will end any other way than Erika winning, right?

Oh no. Here we go again with that typical trope.

Nobody but shitposters think Erika will win

so shitposters are the only people whove watched harems before? Ok

watched/read*

It really does feel like Nisekoi 2.0 with a hint of Toradora.

How did Koi Uso end?

it didn't and it might never be known cause no1 cares enough about it to TL chapters. Stopped following it but last I read, aside from the mc and his arranged marriage girl falling in love too after she tried shipping him with his childhood love, I read that it devolved into possible gay romance with his best friend too

Nope, just them getting changed, basically them in their bra, with their skirts still on. The focus on the page is more on Hiro though.

Why is someone falling in love this early? Sad.

It's a cliche'd romcom, what did you expect?

Are there raws though?

Hopefully we get some Hiro pantsu eventually since we already got some of Erika.

I expected more chapters before someone fell in love. In Nisekoi Chitoge fell in love in 50.

Go back to your JB

i think it's translated up to chapter 240 or something but I have no idea where to read the manga or where to find the raws. As of now it's like some love square between mc, 2 girls and mc's best gay friend, and it's ongoing.
At the end of the day, the obvious plot remains that if a girl in an arranged marriage ships the mc with who he already loves, it's inevitably going in the direction that said girl will fall for mc as well. After that, it's up to the author to choose whether mc falls for girl too and creates love drama or opts to make the poor girl fall in unrequited love
to be fair, even Nisekoi had at least 1 character be in love with another from very early on, this is just the same thing, we have the mc liking a girl but the girls will fall for him later (mc's notsister also likes him already i guess)

At least Cuckoo characters are being direct. Nagi already confessed to Hiro, Hiro knows Nagi is in love with her, and it seems Erika also knows that

>i think it's translated up to chapter 240
?
We're pretty much caught up at chapter 9.

Nevermind, misread.

I mean Koi to Uso user (and even then I'm not sure if that's correct)

>to be fair, even Nisekoi had at least 1 character be in love with another from very early on, this is just the same thing, we have the mc liking a girl but the girls will fall for him later (mc's notsister also likes him already i guess)
Then I guess this romcom is the same then. The design isn't even half as good as Nisekoi.

it having the same premise and probably plot direction as nisekoi (and apparently koi to uso now) is the very reason why people either want or don't wanna bother with it, depends who liked nisekoi and who thought it was shit

I liked Nisekoi but that doesn't mean I'd swallow another that's just like it.

Fuck off shill

and people would still complain about it

I genuinely feel sorry for you toubuntards who got literally betrayed and need a new fix
It's pathetic and saddens me to see people shilling this trash

i guess there's that too, but some people would read this because of the similar development just like others would say no thanks for the same reason

SACHIBEST
SACHILOVE
SACHISWEET

ERIWHORE
HIROSLUT

Attached: 1582207581638.jpg (1060x844, 765.69K)

>This is too predictable even for romcoms
That's why I like it desu. It's too comfy now which makes it less annoying than others out there.

But then when Erika falls for him her confession will be delayed forever

more than half the posts itt are by the same guy, it's like this in every cuckoo thread

Raw is out imgur.com/a/iCUQrZE

I'll dump

Attached: Fgvk630.jpg (1115x1600, 788.05K)

Attached: luoKasp.jpg (1115x1600, 1.05M)

Attached: 9K2aAhH.jpg (1115x1600, 905.23K)

Attached: fPE8kjj.jpg (1115x1600, 828.57K)

Attached: 8rmNjjX.jpg (1115x1600, 908.35K)

Attached: C1nHeXt.jpg (1115x1600, 930.08K)

Attached: 2RXTD8W.jpg (1115x1600, 950.25K)

Attached: lRmUXMb.jpg (1115x1600, 996.44K)