So harem is always the right choice

So harem is always the right choice.

Attached: p01.jpg (1113x1600, 984.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is reverse image search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harem is always the boring choice.

Yes.

Attached: good_end.jpg (1452x2099, 398.56K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is reverse image search

Yeah only in fantasy. Imagine being the only male with three females. You'd quickly blow your brains out with the amount of nag.

No, it's always garbage and subhuman, like you.
And you didn't even post a harem, retard.
Mindless apes like you can think with nothing but their dicks are a cancer to everything.

It's only okay if they are all girls.

That's why them being partially yuri for each other is important. Then instead of being jealous they will nag (and love) each other.

>my wife's girlfriend

>here's a thread about cute 2d girls
>HEH YEAH BUT IMAGINE IF THEY WERE REAL
why do you fucking faggots do this in every single thread now

Imo the perfect size harem is 3.

>Kanojo mo kanojo
>The 100 girlfriends who really love you
>this
Either the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon is on, or polygamy is the new meta.

self destruction was always in the cards

is this how you kiss? Just a fucking smile and touch?

The hell are you asking Yas Forums for?

>three badly selling examples
>new meta
Yeah, you're retarded.

>Who decided

God?

But do fake fans really war for the base flame?

>implying

Attached: 1563204878403.png (1334x2600, 1.51M)

Is that why the OT is full of polygamy?

A reminder that "humans are jealous and can't handle a group of lovers larger than 2" isn't an argument because we are not talking about 3D. In 2D there is no reason for not having more lovers, just like there is no reason for not having more friends.

>applying 3DPD logic to 2D

You don't need to start with deepthroat frenchkissing immediately.

Love >>> standards.

Attached: 1585475117679.png (605x685, 284.02K)

>cheap shallow shit given to many people
Again, you keep applying 3DPD logic to 2D. Fictional characters are not bound by the same laws of logic that we are.

>if you love more than one person, then love does not count
>if you befriend more than one person, then friendship does not count

I really do love how obvious you make it that you're the only person who acts this way. Makes it so easy to laugh at you. You're so genuinely desperate.

>accusses other people of samefagging and then immediately does the same thing
Loving multiple in real life (3D) is shallow because you can't give more than one person 100% of your love. However, in fiction, characters can give more than 100% (up to ∞% in fact) of their love because they're not bound by 3D logic. Idiot.

>I'm not samefagging, I swear
Fiction is a source of infinite energy because there are an infinite amount of possibilities in fiction (unlike real life).

That's great, so the characters can spend their infinite love on a finite amount of time.

Fiction, as it appears in our universe, is finite because our universe is finite. Fiction itself is infinite because of the endless possibilities inherent in fiction.

Imagine the STDs

Nobody RTFM; also human hubris of doing what's implicitly/explicitly forbidden

Imagine the beneficial STDs. Like you fuck someone and get new magic abiliy, or maybe cat ears.

Harems are always the wrong choice.

>the story can't go on to infinity.
Basic highschool math proves you fucking wrong. Irrational numbers like pi go on to infinity. And there are an infinite amount of irrational numbers. So convert all the numbers to letters and you have infinite possibilities of fucking infinite stories. But it could never be transcribed into our universe because we aren't infinite beings but they still exist.

Attached: 1572595885835.jpg (1100x619, 285.13K)

Disgusting.

Attached: 1578160581070.png (1688x1450, 1.79M)

They are fictionally infinite.

>the human concept of information is limited in and of itself
That has no affect on the stories themselves. They are infinite; whether we as humans can perceive them or not. Or is pi not infinite because we as humans cannot and will never perceive its infinity? That's how retarded you sound.

>but each of the individual stories couldn't go on for an infinite amount of time.
Yes they could: the numbers go to forever. So an infinite amount of the stories would go for an infinite amount of time.

No.
Actual harem stories are good only for fapping, but they're a retarded premise otherwise.

Then go to /h/ and fap there.

It's hard not to repeat when your posts are constantly deleted.

If your love becomes shallow from more love, then it was initially shallow.

>the idiot lost one argument on Yas Forums
>the idiot then lost two more arguments on Yas Forums
>the idiot then lost three more arguments on Yas Forums
>the idiot then lost four more arguments on Yas Forums
>... to infinity
There: an infinite story. Proved fucking wrong.

Attached: 1570339262038.png (224x205, 42.82K)

Love is a wonderful thing. Just like familial love or friendly love does not become shallow from more love, romantic love should be not shallowed too. 2D helps here.

Muslim here. Can confirm

>you really hard

Attached: 1585478950812.png (422x530, 156.89K)

>you really hard
I'm still waiting for the counter-argument. Careful though user, you only have a finite amount of time to come up with it

Attached: 1582037178927.png (1280x720, 655.17K)

>infinite stories don't exist
>here is an example of an infinite story
I bet the janitor isn't even deleting your posts either. You're just deleting them yourself out of shame because of how you were proven wrong

2D > 3DPD

If stories are fake, then everything in them is fake too. No matter if it's finite monogamous love or infinite harem.

>the janitor is deleting my posts, I swear
>from the story I posted earlier: 20-8-5 9-4-9-15-20 12-15-19-20 15-14-5 1-18-7-21-13-5-14-20 15-14-3-8-1-14 20-8-5 9-4-9-15-20 20-8-5-14 12-15-19-20 20-23-15 13-15-18-5 1-18-7-21-13-5-14-20-19 15-14 3-8-1-14-20-8-5 9-4-9-15-20-20-8-5-14 12-15-19-20 20-8-18-5-5 13-15-18-5 1-18-7-21-13-5-14-20-19 15-14 3-8-1-14 20-8-5 9-4-9-15-20 20-8-5-14-12-15-19-20 6-15-21-18 13-15-18-5 1-18-7-21-13-5-14-20-19 15-14 3-8-1-14...
Due to the properties of real numbers, there is a a number between 0 and 1 that's digits correspond to and continues the above sequence. And because that number contains a infinite amount of digits, it contains an infinite amount of information. Obviously, because we are finite I cannot write the number out in our universe, but if the number exists, the story does as well.

You don't have to go to 3DPD for that. It happened in older harem series all the time. Tenchi was the exception rather than the norm.

I have bo idea why any sane person would be so bothered by what I said, but I guess you're delusional then.

It's actually disgusting how genuinely stupid you are. The post you're replying to explains how what you said in your current post is wrong, and you'll still keep saying the same retardation over and over.
CONCEPT. IS. NOT. REALITY.
The only thing that ACTUALLY happens in a fictional setting is what's shown to happen, not stated to happen. Again, you can't eat an apple out of a book, you fucking retard.
Stories, fictional events, are based on CONCEPTS. Do you understand what that means you stupid fucking idiot? Do you need every single word of a sentence explained to you (only for you to continue to fail to understand it)?

I don't get how you're so retarded you think fiction is some kind of magical entity that exists in its own universe or something, and that it somehow continues to function outside of what was written in the actual story.

This has to be some kind of mental delusion on your part and how you cope with your life being so shit.

As I have explained, and what you fail to grasp, is that the story is written as an infinite number. That's why it's infinite: the number continues infinitely so the story continues infinitely. That's how basic this is.

If the stories are concepts and love in them is a concept, then why even bother? It's fake anyway.

>As I have explained
No, you haven't explained shit, retard. You just keep SAYING assertions without actual reasoning. I on the other hand actually have been explaining anything. You notice how my posts are always longer than yours? Because I'm actually detailing and explaining my stance with objective backing.

You on the other hand just repeating the same retarded nonsense over and over after you willfully choose not to understand anything said to you.

>what you fail to grasp, is that the story is written as an infinite number. That's why it's infinite
How are you so fucking retarded you can't see how stupid what you're saying is. Here you are LITERALLY saying "it's infinite because it's infinite" and that's all the "reasoning" you give.
>the number continues infinitely so the story continues infinitely
No, it fucking doesn't. And the post you're replying to explains how.

Lucky thread.

>gets blown the fuck out repeatedly over and over due to sheer retardation
>defaults to trying to attack people with "memes"

>each letter/word/sentence in the story is transcribed by a number's digits
>the number has an infinite amount of digits
>therefore, the story has an infinite amount of letters/words/sentences and thus infinite information
The only way to prove this wrong would be to claim that infinite numbers like pi don't exist in the real world.

Just kill yourself already, !Akemi.
The fact you're so mentally inept you can't make a post longer than a few words shows how genuinely retarded you really are. The fact you keep refusing to address what's actually said to you only enforces it even further. You instead opt to just keep autistically repeating yourself, as if that will somehow make you less wrong.

It's also hilarious how your "argument" is still literally nothing but "this is true because i say so". You literally can't figure out how to explain anything, and all you can do is make assertions and try to pretend they are fact.

>each letter/word/sentence in the story is transcribed by a number's digits
This isn't actually happening, you stupid fuck. That's just what you're SAYING happens. The story doesn't exist as its own entity and doesn't continue to make itself longer after the author of the story stops writing it.

>the number doesn't exist as its own entity and doesn't continue to make itself longer after the author of the story stops writing it
The infinite number pi has never be written fully so by your own retarded logic it doesn't exist.