So why is Rider allowed to rape Shirou in the middle of the night to get mana and why does no one care about this...

So why is Rider allowed to rape Shirou in the middle of the night to get mana and why does no one care about this? It seems extremely morally reprehensible

Attached: 7309852705.png (483x425, 246.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/stay_night#Reception
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shes like medusa

when shhinji does it it's problematic but here it's okay

Can I get some sauce with that

>Rin rapes Saber
>Medusa rapes Shirou
>both rapists are bisexual
What did Nasu mean by this?

Sees really fucking hot

Wait when was this, what ending and route?

that one ending in that one route where that thing happened

Harem End, Illya Route

Shirou has a wet dream after Sakura starts staying in her house. He's fucking Rin but you can clearly see Rider's eyes

1: Who the fuck would complain about having sex with Rider? 2: It was necessary for Rider to stay alive. 3: Shirou is a hentai protagonist, do you expect him to question shit like this?

>having sex with a slut

>Implying you would actually care.

Its gotta be the female Rider to whom youre referencing

not him but I wouldn't bang rider. she is a bad person and an asshole

Because she's Greek in the time where that's what Greeks did

So i'm guessing UBW? It makes me surprised that there wasn't a medusa route.

eh? How is Rider a bad person? She's always trying to help Sakura

>willing to fuck shirou in front of sakura for a bike
>"shirou do you know what sakura went through?"
>"I guess I don't"
>"Good answer. If you had said otherwise I would've killed you"

nope, HF

Because rape, in either fiction or real life, is only a temporary setback, insofar the rapist be sufficiently attractive.

I know you don't know but you can't come across as any bigger faggot than typing that. You could have told us you like sucking dick and gargling cum and that would still have been straighter.

I don't know, user. One is a Joke scene and the other just shows how much she cares about and empathizes with Sakura

are you a fucking retard? you really give me the vibe of one

>Joke
it wasn't

It wasn't rape, she just sucked his blood and he had a wet dream.

rider isn't even top 5 best girls in stay night retard

>i-it doesn't count because she's just raping him inside the dream!

There's literally a sex scene involving her and
>she doesn't have sex with Shirou until he basically rapes her using a noble phantasm
>she keeps screaming "Stop! You belong to Sakura! Stop!"

Ok so I didn't FULLY read HF, I only watched the 2 movies and read from there. Calm down primary

Attached: 1562108367974.png (545x513, 227.91K)

How the fuck would they fuck without him waking up wise guy?

Medusa is a succubus. She's mentally raping him

because sakura is right there
just like she stopped trying to fuck shirou when she realized sakura was watching and left in a hurry because she was caught in the act

>rape bad
>kill good

So does that mean Rider took Shirou's virginity first in HF?

Sakura is there because Rider wants her there. She used a noble phantasm "shaped around her soul" to teach Shirou what she likes. If Rider wanted to fuck Shirou, there's literally nothing stopping her

that scene was IN one of the movies

nobody is arguing tiers you fucking mongoloid, please consider killing yourself and anyone that shares your genes.

>there's literally nothing stopping her
and she did, that's the whole point of the thread

Rider doesn't fuck Shirou. She just drinks his blood

A woman can't rape a man, silly. She can only seduce him. If he's hard, he's obviously willing.

If a woman cums, does that mean she wasn't raped? I don't think law agrees, user

A lot of female rapists will take a bit of coathanger, or a pen or a pencil or something like that and ram it down the urethra, simulating an erection. Then they climb on board.
I've seen some shit in surgery rooms.

haha wouldn't that be totally crazy haha

Rin is heterosexual.

I wish that was true. Alas, it is not so.

But it is true. She has never dated or had any kind of romantic attraction to a woman, while she's canonically dated many guys.

I must have a glitched copy, because I remember clearly that Rin raped Saber.

Retconned. Realta is the canon version of the VN.

Source?

>Realta is the canon version of the VN
Not him. But lmao

>I must have a glitched copy, because I remember clearly that Rin raped Saber.
It's not rape if we're both screaming.

>Retconned. Realta is the canon version of the VN.
This is technically true. I hate to admit it, but it's true.
Type-Moon wants to distance themselves from their eroge beginnings. Realta Nua was a way to put Fate Stay Night out on console, and when that happened, they made lots more money because of larger market penetration.

See, most people in japan don't actually have or use computers. They rely on smartphones and shit for internet access. What most people do have, however, is a video game system. So retconning Fate Stay Night meant a larger market share, which then allowed them to make a lot more (non-ero) games which went popular in a pretty big way.

There was an article I read once where the Type Moon staff were sitting at a restaurant and a reporter was all, "So about that Tsukihime remake..?" three of them fled the restaurant and one locked himself in the bathroom.

Attached: C3cFGygWYAAtwdk.jpg (552x201, 27.43K)

And in so doing they clarified Rin's heterosexuality, which has been more and more of a fixture in recent Type Moon media. Face it, they have walked back any mention of her having any attraction to women to pander to the otaku and waifufags.

user, I...
>The original PC version of the visual novel sold 400,000 copies. On the PlayStation 2, the 2007 release sold 184,558 and the 2009 re-release sold 21,937. On the PlayStation Vita, the game sold 58,157 in 2013, and 86,836 as of 2014. This adds up to total visual novel sales of 751,488 copies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/stay_night#Reception
More than half of the total sold copies are of the PC release.

Yeah why is Shinji considered such a bad guy? Rider rapes and it's okay, but when Shinji does it suddenly it's bad. Everyone and their mother murders people willy nilly but somehow when Shinji almost kills people he's "Evil". Life is so unfair.

Attached: 296254.jpg (225x350, 20.95K)

If someone told me a girl who looks like Rider raped him, I'd punch him in the fucking face.

But Shirou in that route was interested in Sakura, not in Rin.

>*Rider

So how the fuck did she obtain mana?

She drinks his blood. While mentally raping him so he doesn't wake up

>"So about that Tsukihime remake..?" three of them fled the restaurant and one locked himself in the bathroom.
oh no no no, it's over!

Attached: 1583236665724.jpg (1280x5040, 2.33M)

personally I can empathize with people without murdering those who do not. but that's just me.

Just because she's hot it doesn't mean she's allowed to rape people!

Attached: 1526019982883.webm (1066x600, 2.81M)

Oh, come on, you don't even know if she really means it

Rin canonically fingered Saber and enjoyed it.

>Rin canonically raped Saber and enjoyed it.
Fixed.

Well she was summoned by wormslut via compatibility so everyone probably just expected her to be a mega slut and weren't surprised that turned out to be the case.

Attached: 1459991831947.jpg (723x691, 98.81K)