Anyone else like the new nagatoro better than the old psycho from 2011?

Anyone else like the new nagatoro better than the old psycho from 2011?

Attached: 1584634399544.jpg (836x1180, 525.73K)

This one feels like a human instead of the future victim of a school shooting.

I like fucking your mom.

No, I prefer Gamo.

the pre and post serialization iterations of nagatoro aren't significantly different, i think people just see them as different because of the format.

Attached: naga.jpg (861x1049, 90.68K)

They're so different that they aren't even comparable at this point.

Honestly I thought I was gonna hate this manga because the only thin Nagatori I read before was that ball busting fetish gallery

>2011
Jesus has it really been that long

not me

did old nagatoro develop at all, or were they just short little scenarios?

>old nagatoro is 26 now

Brown girls are the worst

She didn't develop at all, it was just Nagatoro being a cunt all the time

What this guy said

Everyone prefers Gamo. And everyone thinks that Bully Nagatoro was much better than weak-sauce Natagi-san Nagatoro.

NiggaToRo was always shit.

>2011
the years fly by don't they

I really want a nagatoro style manga but with a based main character. so the girl tries to teas him but they get the tables turned on them and become flustered themself. kind of like shogi senpai I guess

Attached: 1584851845565.jpg (500x375, 29.59K)

Uzaki chan ?

she had more development in two chapters than newgatoro got in 4 volumes

Attached: 047.jpg (1200x900, 324.69K)

Yes. She is cute little bully angel.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (149x285, 62.41K)

and what became of this?

Are you serious? You retard.

Is Sakura just a dumb slut or does she have a thing for prez?

I do, Doujintoro was a hair too mean for me. Mangatoro isn't mean enough honestly but I like this side of the scale more

Yes, I am not a raging beta

Yes.
Making a full dark seinin story about the original abusive monster Nagatoro could have been very interesting though.

It would trigger too many hikkiNEETs.

New nagatoro is cute, but only the original CGs made my heart jump.

"Look mom I posted it again!"

They're very different. Nagatoro bullied senpai because that's what turned her on. In the manga it's more like bullying is her way of showing her affection, kind of similar to how a tsundere would, but with teasing instead of getting angry.

If they had sex, before, Nagatoro would clearly be a raging S, but nowadays, it's almost like she would be an M.

Sick of that lazy noodle arm shit. I know you faggots get your dumb kicks out of it, but you’re just enabling a lazy mangaka.
>Oh let me insert another generic panel with repeated noodle arm back slapping and a relevant insult, that always works!

I never liked the old one, was just plain bipolar and abusive, gave me second thoughts about giving the manga a fair shot but I'm glad I gave it a chance.

They were just short scenarios. Really, the appeal of old Nagatoro was watching just how far the scenarios go in before either Senpai cracked or Nagatoro goes dere.

Attached: x60.jpg (1200x900, 129.62K)

Old was better.

So far not disappointed

New chapter fucking when?

Original nagatoro a shit.

Mangatoro a cute and pure.

Fucking chapter when?

>yfw Nanashi has a vanilla Senpai x Nagatoro fucking chapter in his stash already

I do. In the old comics,Nagatoro was a worse bitch, and Senpai was a fucking annoying wimp beta. The only things """''interesting""""" about that crap were when senpai tried to confront her (Just to end with "Ok Nagatoro, i forgive you although you are an insufferable bitch, just because :)" ) AND the fetishbait (and even that was lame compared to Nanashi's old works (Not Yupiel, but things like Honoka or titsguro) )

In the manga, both characters have a real opportunity to develope and be more proactive characters. The best example Is Senpai: He has already grown a Lot of Spine and Is able to do a Lot of things he couldn't in the past because of shyness.
Nagatoro, on the other hand...i perceive that she hasnt shown any development since the school art festival... I would really like Nanashi to do a Nagatoro POV chapter, kind of like the 3rd chapter when Senpai catches her in a restaurant

Yeah nagatoro hasn't developed much lately compared to senpai. I'd like some more lore on her like her family or upbringing or how she met the friends.

Most people do.

god those cat paw gloves look fucking retarded

Does anyone have that dancing Toro cat gif? Been looking for it forever

>Nagatoro thread?
Nagatoro thread
>Nagatoro thread?
Nagatoro thread
>Nagatoro thread?
Nagatoro thread
>Nagatoro thread?
Nagatoro thread
>Nagatoro thread?
Nagatoro thread

Attached: 1584935649670.gif (1111x597, 1.41M)

Congratulations, you are retarded and have clinical depression

this?

Attached: nyannyandance.gif (926x592, 2.69M)

Pres is still superior

lies

Attached: 1584238332639.jpg (1200x2200, 2.43M)

Is this still the current one? Missed some of the last threads.

Attached: Power Ranking.png (1800x2500, 1.62M)

Well, there's no bunnygirl president

I prefer Edgytoro

I just want the author to draw hentai more

>NTR shit
Reminder that the old forced Nagatoro appeals to cucks

Attached: 157105167986781051.jpg (300x168, 8.2K)

The new one is much better suited to serialized romcom, and is quite cute.
The reason many prefer the old toro is because of it being actual bullying / having femdomish elements. For these people it's like reading a doujin with femdom as a tag, only for there to be only 2 pages of it before the female lead is fucked into a submissive weakling via mindbreak.

Glad the normalfags agree with eachother.

>being a cuck and a fetishist is what separates me from normalfags
The absolute state

I’ll be remodeling your shitter, Nagatoro

>tfw he has a brutal hatefucking chapter he'll probably never release in the back somewhere.

Where would you put her?

On my fucking dick

I'm biased towards new Nagatoro because the dump threads make me feel like I'm back in old Yas Forums again.

Yep, because I'm not a masochist. Pretty much just comes down to that

>hatefucking
I guess you don't understand Nanashi or his characters
Many such cases