Do you like Koisuru Asteroid?

Do you like Koisuru Asteroid?

Attached: 615846946941.jpg (739x415, 30.16K)

Worst Kirara since Slow Start

It's the only show worth watching this season

Attached: 1583515508823.jpg (1440x810, 254.55K)

Solid 5

>"let's go to a goukon together"

What the fuck? Are they all straight? What the fuck is this shit? Should I just drop this? Who writes this fucking trash? Seriously what the fuck am I watching?

i love Mira

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koisuru Asteroid - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.32_[2020.02.28_23.38.33].jpg (1280x720, 137.59K)

It's OK, but nothing special

forgot pic

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Koisuru Asteroid - 09 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_17.48_[2020.03.23_15.55.37].jpg (1280x720, 109.26K)

Absolutely, is great in more than one aspect.

Yes, it is nice and comfy.

I dropped it, and then picked up again, it's alright, but it should have more astronomy stuff.

Couldn't be more wrong. It needs more geology.

It should have more girls kissing you stupid fucking nerds.

There's nothing scientific about girls kissing.

>Biology isn't science

they're all the exact same with the same reused characters

It scientifically makes my peepee hard, fag.

Solid CGDCT, Ino is the cutest!

More earth sciences stuff.
What about hand holding when actually star gazing and telling things about the night sky?

Attached: 1563467799278.png (558x689, 408.5K)

anime can't afford to get any more trash

Only to the uninitiated. When you dig deeper you notice the subtle nuances that separate the Kirara works from one another. You lack training.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.13_[2020.01.31_18.15.49].jpg (1280x720, 162.7K)

Scientifically proven.

I like it. It's purely a SOL and I enjoy that.

Attached: 1584720847930.webm (1280x720, 550.38K)

I'd like to peer review their data.

this is the opposite of the truth. the uninitiated think they're all different because they have a different premise and hair colors. someone like me who watched them all knows they're samey bullshit.

You guys are both right. The brand new uninitiated think they're all different and special because of hair colors and gimmicks, the more initiated realize that the writing is poor and they really are mostly the same bullshit, but the enlightened fully initiated can tell exactly which kirara series will pander to their fetishes within five minutes of viewing the first episode of any series and therefore watch few enough Kirara series that the characters in the subset of series they watch all seem different.

But Koisuru Asteroid have near none of those generic characters and fetishes, is a show with an actual story, actual characters, actual character development, a real wide cast and world, and ON TOP OF THIS, all of the elements that we love from kirara.

It's honestly the most boring and generic CGDCT show I've watched since Anima Yell, and one of the worst since then along with Rifle is Beautiful. Apart from the science aspect (which only really gets focus in a few episodes), nothing really stands out about it, and the characters look and act like copy-pastes from other shows.

The series has its moments, but overall it's been really forgettable. After this season it probably will be just as remembered as Anima Yell and Rifle is Beautiful (meaning not at all).

I think I've watched enough Kirara shows that even a show that focuses on earth sciences has that "seen-that-done-that" feeling to me.

Funny, Rifle is Beautiful is my favorite anime from last season (it could have been Houkago Saikoro Club, but it wasn't), I guess after all we all have different tastes.

Not many people talk about Anima Yell or Rifle but i'm sure there is people out there that liked those, accept it, people will remember Asteroid for how unique it was, the coffee house alone made the entire series be above the average.

Wrong, the science parts are the dumb parts. It's part of the gimmick. Writers like to add stupid gimmicks like "cute girls and ASTRONOMY" or "cute girls and GUNS" or "cute girls and TANKS" because they know they aren't talented enough at writing to just write a story about interesting characters. Koisuru Asteroid is better than average, even if it does have the cute girls do X gimmick because it has funny jokes, high quality Dogakobo animation, and likeable main characters. If you look at all the actual good CGDCT from the past, for example, Yuru Yuri, it's literally about nothing at all, yet it's excellent because the jokes are funny and the characters are likable, and it knows what it is. Same thing with Kiniro Mosaic: even if it's "cute girls with WHITE PEOPLE" it's good because the jokes are funny and the writing is good.

There is no way to escape the fact that the writer has to be inspired and competent for a manga to be good. No singe "aspect" will change this.

I hope you've finally become a geofag, Yas Forums.

Attached: ecchiskecchiwantacchi.jpg (1280x720, 186.98K)

whats with this little midget and honesty

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koisuru Asteroid - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.41_[2020.01.24_17.28.40].jpg (1280x720, 122.13K)

Coffee house? You mean the school festival? Even that was pretty generic and had been done in many other series before. About the only real twist so far is the seniors retiring and graduating so soon in the anime, usually these things save them for the end.

I really wanted more astronomy.
Geology sucks.

This user gets it.

One thing I've noticed about KoiAsu threads is that it seems that most people have already lost interest about it and gave up on the show, leaving only a relatively small group of active viewers who really like the show. This, KoiAsu threads have become more and more like echo chambers, where any form of criticism, even if legitimate, is frowned upon.

I've also noticed that they've become slower and slower. For example, the last few threads were mostly kept alive by the chapter dumps and translations; if it weren't for that, the threads would have very likely died out without even coming close to bump limit. I haven't seen interest for a Kirara show die this much in a long time, and knowing how beloved Kirara is on Yas Forums, it just feels unusual to see.

Always was.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Koisuru Asteroid - 01 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_04.41_[2020.01.03_11.49.14].jpg (1280x720, 73.03K)

>echo chambers
All kirara shows have slow threads, Sansha Sanyou threads used to last for 3 days, your post made me noticed that the people spamming this are fairly new, just so you know big threads = good shows, nice sage by the way.

I respect your opinions but would like to add that maps are very cool

Attached: 1578448059174.gif (417x306, 55.54K)

i like it a lot. i was a spacefag when i was little now im a rockfag so its pretty perfect. its a nice comfy show. my girlfriend likes it too which is nice to have something to watch with her. if it werent for those aspects i probably wouldnt like it as much.

Attached: 1580687300565.jpg (1265x2048, 183.78K)

Astronomyfag here, the lack of astronomy is one of the biggest complaints I have about the show.

Why did you end up watching them all if that's how you feel about them? Surely you could've stopped at ~25 if you feel that way and only bother with ones that genuinely interest you.
I've watched them all because in the end I feel 95% of them are at least 5/10, so it usually feels like a safe bet.

Yeah, you're right, more maps would be cool too.

Out of what? 10?

Needs even more predatory lesbians

Attached: 1584762042344.jpg (1280x720, 104.69K)

That's hinako note though.

No.

But Hinako Note is great and Cune.

Attached: 0131.jpg (1147x1618, 646.61K)

>Cune
That explains the lewds and pantyshots

It grew on me. I like it more halfway through.

Attached: 1578099971927.jpg (1920x1080, 286.3K)

5 out of 5, you silly.

It's gotten better in the tail end of the show. I probably wouldn't have watched it outside of its season, but I've never felt like the episodes dragged.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koisuru Asteroid - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.52_[2020.03.14_10.36.10].jpg (1280x720, 417.44K)

Why do you stupid niggers like forced drama so much? The first couple episodes were easily the best in the series, and it's been getting worse and worse. Edgelord Nana, and Ao's contrived moving drama were completely unnecessary.

Attached: snap.jpg (1280x720, 150.91K)

Attached: 2020-01-11-174153_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

I just think she's been allowed the occasional freedom. I don't think most of it is quite like that and some Kirara is somewhat on that level.

Attached: 0105.jpg (843x1200, 154.2K)

The point was to make Ao grow and stop being such an introvert, the situation forced her to speak out for once and that's the reson her mother let her stay, and is thank to this that she got the courage to go behind Mira, without all these events nothing of this would had happened and all of the episodes have been fun, there was nothing contrived about the drama and it didn't drag at all so it's fine.

What Kirara SoL manga have pantyshots?

Why is Nana so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

Attached: 1584719607141.jpg (1280x720, 61.05K)