Shuumatsu no Valkyrie

Jackfags and/or Hercfags getting btfo'd in T -24 hours. Are you ready?

Attached: 1583452524685.jpg (1063x1200, 423.89K)

Jack will win

Attached: 1574675442071.jpg (512x495, 110.82K)

I just want Jack Namek to be over

wait since when was her hair purple

I still think they'll both die and it'll be a tie.

Since always, the color page in the first chapter has Geir with purple hair

any Brynhildr feet art yet?

Brynhildr and Göll are not for lewd!

It's time for Jack to let'er rip

Attached: 1582619366631.jpg (970x1029, 435.96K)

>Jack vs Herc finally ends this month
>Last panel will be one of them fading away
>We have to wait until April to see what the next matchup is

Attached: Madhilde.png (552x441, 299.58K)

Brunhilde a shit

She's trying to save all of humanity you ungrateful cunt.

Attached: Disgusted Valkyries.png (588x428, 272.11K)

I assumed that since they showed Simo Hayha's design early he'll be the next human fighter.

Has this fight really been that long? It doesn't feel like a Namek to me.

Simo won a poll to get his designed shown off early, we don't know who's slated next, unless by a stroke of luck he was planned for next.

It's been over six chapters, so over half a year, with the lowest-energy fight so far. It isn't actually that long or that bad but in the last three fights some big cool shit happened in basically every chapter. Jack vs Herc is more methodical, which is kind of the point. I can't imagine many more will be like this one, besides Simo's.

shit manga only adam was good

Jack will win

Kojiro's fight had a pretty slow middle

>Adamfags
I'm starting to hate the guy just because of his retarded fans. It's not his fault, I know, but he seems to attract the low IQ crowds.

dude fistfight lmao

It has a pretty good pace if you read it in one shot. I think the worst thing about this series is the monthly release; the art is nice but the chapters being long still doesn't help how much a month-long wait makes a fight feel like it takes forever.

Endgame is clearly Odin since he fucking hates the Valkyries, in fact I bet Loki will either be in fight 7 to evenly spread the three Norse gods out or in fight 12 and lose to make Odin extra butthurt going into the final boss.

No clue who humanity's last hope will be though. I think Leonidas would be pretty rad in that role.

Attached: 1581890301493.jpg (1075x811, 502.65K)

Odin didn't do shit yet, and their canon myths barely count since every story is changed. Loki as the final boss and maybe even subverting the tournament for his own ends seems more likely.

BASED Jack finally killing Kekules

Attached: 1582620029294.png (285x220, 79.76K)

People really overblow things when calling them namek, if it doesn't take over 20 chapters it's not a namek, especially with a monthly manga where it's a release schedule issue more than a pacing one.

I love my wife Brunhilde!

Attached: Brunhilde203.png (530x269, 151.76K)

>brunhyldr + a human vs odin
Would make the most sense for a final battle,

Brun is going to die to hype Gier up with Leonidas

There's a good chance of that happening too

How do you think this will get addressed next chapter?

Attached: JackvsLoli.png (1244x926, 906.71K)

Yeah, I'm really hoping there's another double chapter this time around; one to wrap up Herc v. Jack, and the other to introduce one or both of next round's fighters. The team doesn't devote need to devote all forty-odd pages to the fight when both Herc and Jack are already in their final forms. Unless Jack pulls some last-minute trickery with his Valkyrie, which he might.

I imagine Jack will win so she'll live, and will return fucking furious at Hilde. There will be a scene where it's unclear if the other valkyries are willing to go along with Volund for the rest of the tournament.

Going off of what I just said, either Herc will probably suddenly realize that if he wins, Hlökk will die, or Jack will tell him. He'll sacrifice himself to save her and Jack will win as a result.

Based Jack will take the win for humanity
Fuck Hercules and fuck race traitors

Attached: 1461763074764.png (500x500, 148.95K)

How many pages is Jack going to torture Herc for?

Attached: 1575601346373.jpg (1448x2048, 1.03M)

Based. Herc can't win because it would put humanity in deep shit and we can't have that this soon. Betting for Jack or a draw.

How would a draw work? I doubt both sides would get a point since that would basically mean one member of each team won't fight. If neither side gets a point then both teams would need to sub in somebody new later on.

Attached: 1563483326396.jpg (167x169, 22.41K)

Tik-tok, Kekules

Attached: 1579949325587.jpg (1448x2048, 530.96K)

Indeed, I expect humanity to be leading 6-5 going into the twelfth fight with Brynhilde going to battle with the best human fighter so she can end it early and spare Geir from fighting, but they lose and Geir is forced to win the last fight.

I feel like Leonidas has to be Bryn or Geir's Volund, but I don't know if it's better if he's Bryn's surefire warrior that loses to humanity's last hope. I can't really see anybody better on the list for that final spot, unless they just give it to one of the Japanese guys. Their interpretations of Souji or Kintoki better be really good to justify that (because there's no way Tameemon will get that spot).

If a Jap gets the last spot I will seethe

How is a disadvantage of 2 being in deep shit? The gods would still 4 more wins.

Attached: ETOfe3rU8AEc4A6.jpg (592x945, 80.44K)

They should have stick to one volume one fight.

Thor vs Lu Bu and Poseidon vs Kojiro were fights of guys flailing sticks around, it's not like any fight had some impressive choreography.

This. These fights are about as straight-forward as you can get, carried by the intense visuals and the way the two fighters are compared and contrasted to one another through their respective histories which are laid out between the major moments of the fight.

Like last month's thread established, SnV's fights are as pro wrestling as you can get from a battle manga. The ~8-page entrance sequences and constant cuts to crowd reactions and chants drive the point home.

Attached: The Nut.png (1216x1558, 2.3M)

Adam's entrance was the shit tho, what a dude.

The publishing company is forcing him to do 2 volumes / fight because this manga became extremely popular since Adam.

>We could've had a really comfortable pace despite the monthly schedule and had the whole tournament done in like 60 or so chapters
>Blowing the load on Zeus vs Adam early was a double-edged sword that will guarantee that every fight will last just a chapter and a half too long
fuck

I hope Herc loses, Humanity doesn't need a God to help them, they don't need their pity

man is great seeing geir happy she went trough a lot

Can't wait for Shiva fight next!

How are they even going to pull it off? Shiva is absurdly OP like most things in Hindu mythology

He's going to get cucked before every fight for a while until he's a running gag, and then when he finally fights he'll remind everybody that he's fucking stupid powerful.

all of the actual fights weren't very good, it's the characters that sell the manga. Adam, Sasaki and Jack have all been great

Sick Sexes bro

Wasted

Attached: 1521803874945.jpg (265x384, 44.89K)

6 6 for Shiva to win

I fucking wasted it, I should've said something funny

Attached: 1564114213175.jpg (844x1200, 171.29K)

Based ValkyrieCHAD

what is this?

He won't get a turn
Leonidas will win the last fight 7-5
the 4th nip, Okita is just a nip bait.

based shonenchad

Attached: 1536317297178.gif (468x468, 496.93K)

HI

Anzu is cute!

Attached: 1579473411399.jpg (1920x1080, 476.2K)

Absolutely WASTED

Maybe someone list Nostradamus. Hard to get destroyed when you can see the future.