Kaguya

Spoilers
「かぐや」
さよならハーサカ。
なんと・・・その危機を救うのまさかの○○。
早坂の周りはモブも含め良い人たちばかり。
なのに一番近い位置にいた○○が・・・大アホ野郎さんだった(笑)
Goodbye, Hayasaka.
>- First ○○ means F, second ○○ means Kaguya.
>- Two mob girls are really good friends to Hayasaka, but she doesn't realize it.
>- Hayasaka is about to be kidnapped, but F blocks it. Based F is very smart! Probably she is always pretending to be the fool.
>- Hayasaka's mom tells Kaguya a message from Hayasaka.
>- Hayasaka waits for kaguya at the place where their relationship began, but Kaguya can't understand its place. (literally Bakaguya)

Attached: hazukashi.png (625x500, 153.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dic.pixiv.net/a/石ミコ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make sure to stay healthy like Erika during this time of crisis!

Attached: Go Erika Go!.gif (269x285, 82.21K)

I honestly don't care about this manga anymore, and I'm suprised anyone here still does. We know excatly how things are going to play out. It should just end already.

>Omg they confessed so why isn't the story over?
Toubun/bokuben refugees can go back

FASTER
Thanks for making it user. Hope you didn't struggle too much

How is it going to play out, user?

Here's hoping this smooth chad comes back.

Attached: 1552824236523.jpg (1448x2048, 390.1K)

I'm looking forward to more Kaguya cucking!

Punching Miko for more spoilers!

Attached: 1569068809967.jpg (309x438, 61.66K)

You can't!

Attached: ABSOLUTELY.png (708x287, 179.62K)

Attached: 6.png (765x365, 275.03K)

What would've happened if if Prez confessed to Kaguya early on?

Wouldn't headbutting someone's shoulder hurt the head more than the shoulder?
Maki's pretty head is too precious to hurt!

Attached: TOP TIER STUDENTS.gif (336x257, 80.75K)

She would accept it but would be more bossy with him. Like Kashiwagi.

They’d probably have the starting pitcher taking his first steps by now.

She would have "won" but her feelings wouldn't be as strong as they're now, so probably shit would have crumbled the second her family noticed it.
Imagine an Iceguya arc thrice as long and with a bad ending.

Would it be in a good way or in the way the series opens with?

Bad because I don't think she would be so permissive as Kashiwagi was to make a good relationshio, so prez would eventually notice that she isn't for him, walk away and Kaguya would feel disappointed with herself.

Attached: brace yourself.png (987x545, 300.78K)

The implication is that their relationship wouldn't have worked because they were both too immature, but early on in the actual manga the characters weren't as defined as they are now so it's futile to extrapolate what we know about them 180 chapters in to a 'what if' from chapter 1.

Can you accept the possibility that Hayamom will look even younger in this chapter?

Attached: 1557424316041.png (844x1200, 320.2K)

Who is the worse parent: Ganan, or Mamagane?

what killed the hype?

Certain plotlines were set up a long time before they started going anywhere, and that has a way of wearing on the attention span.

The manga would end

And that's a good thing!

Yes.

Attached: do not!!.jpg (507x710, 181.28K)

Looks like Kaguya threads live and die by the amount of Miko posted.

ミコちゃんの
夏服スケベ
マジエッチ

Attached: ETnm5T_UEAIX9oA.jpg orig.jpg (1750x3112, 271.62K)

>Miko and other shitposting bring down the thread quality like other generals
I agree. They're a cut of the same cancer.

So it's up to us to save this thread.

Attached: 1551624184031.jpg (253x255, 45.98K)

The post quantity is still around the same, the issue is that now it's divided in god knows how many threads instead of just two or three per week.

It's more or less confirmed

Attached: 1584840535627.jpg (1080x883, 66.37K)

>like other generals
Why the FUCK do we need a general? Stupid tourists are destroying this fucking board.

HayamomxPapagane when?

Didn't mean that though. I was trying to imply that Miko/shitposting is the same cancer that perpetuates generals, i.e. we wouldn't have them if they went away.

Good morning, and posting the climax scene.

>Whenever you're in a pinch, chant these word three times in your mind.
>The hero appears,
>The hero appears,
>The hero appears,
>and I'll appear !!

Attached: Kagu3.jpg (1080x700, 287.19K)

Those Poohs are obnoxious.

how the fuck can i stay healthy without going out

Go back to your tieba.

I don't know Chinese. I just think it's distracting.

Oh so Kaguya rescues her Hayasaka and brings her back to live with her where she belongs!!

Attached: KAICHOU DA.png (848x480, 393.62K)

>TFW Hayasaka is unironically a better match for Prez than Kaguya

Attached: 1580848739671.png (570x647, 245.65K)

Miko's
Summer clothes lewd
Majech

People who misuse the word unironically are annoying

Get off the internet, Hayasaka

>Kaguya, I will agree to withhold my info from El Hermano but only if you allow me to sleep with Prez tonight
What do

Stipulation is that it's FFM threesome with some lezzing out. Both impregnated

Attached: that is not okay.png (504x561, 255.98K)

Majech? To avoid doubling the lewd.
>seriously sexy

Oh, and there's comments on the original twitter post about how she wears tights in summer, so her legs must be really sweaty. Her fans are perverts.

Attached: 0cacd502918fa0ec2e1f3277319759ee3c6ddb69.jpg (1200x1184, 626.49K)

Mikofags are either female self inserters or waifufags, nothing in between.

Hayasaka would agree that Pres is better for Kaguya though, that's just a retarded waifufag.

Next on the to do list: Pic related will be edited to have Hayasaka using her lips to seal the shitty spoiler girl's mouth

Attached: indentured.jpg (532x440, 126.88K)

I forget, do Iina and Tsubame know the truth behind Ishigami's suspension?

Osaragi was telling Tsubame, Iino probably still doesn't.

Neither do. Iino acted on what she thought was an injustice, i.e. not lifting Ishigami's suspension. Tsubame might learn soon enough if she reads the file presented by Osaragi.

dic.pixiv.net/a/石ミコ

We know for sure Iino wouldn't have been crying over learning Ishigami's whiteknight story(she outright berated him after he rejected Tsubame's offer for sex), so we can assume she was just unconsciously depressed about her crush dating Tsubame and listening to her weird heartbeats to feel better - while Osaragi retrieved the file and presumably revealed the secret to Tsubame, we can assume along the same lines of wanting her relationship with Ishigami to not be soiled by rumors about his reputation and past.

There is a slight chance if Aka wants to pull a twist of some kind, that Tsubame refused to listen to the secret because she trusts Ishigami that much, or at least feigns ignorance when the topic comes up - but that's unlikely and she'll probably reveal her knowledge of it to Ishigami to trigger his whiteknighthood and blow up Osaragi's attempt to get Tsubame closer to Ishigami without his consent back in her face

do home workouts, faggot. there're countless routines online you can look up

Eh. While I think you're mostly right, I don't think punching no-eyes and walking off from Tsubame would be seen the same way by Miko, though her reaction would probably be much the same. She'd berate him for handling it poorly. He's lucky that the guy was scared off at all, otherwise it'd have been pointless.

Mamagane so far, if only because her actions have had more impact on Shirogane i.e leaving him and his father in poverty, separation issues losing his mother and insecurities from not being taken

Kaguya grew up fucked up too obviously, but her heritage allows her access to the Shinomiya wealth and fame and her upbringing granted her lots of talents. Gan'an is not as bad as Mamagane so far if only because he's most guilty of negligence and we haven't seen enough of him or what he's capable of - obviously things will most certainly change in this question when Kaguya inevitably has to deal with her father who could do infinitely worse than Mamagane

Silly user you run in place!

>not having weights,e.g. dumbbells, at home or doing calisthenics