Wtf

wtf

Attached: 1504342183342.jpg (1280x720, 75.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Emilia is a best.

She's shit and Subaru is a creep.

Just let it go already.

better than rem the killer

Based

FPBP

Attached: 896f0d66a93810acca7c5746a351a43b.jpg (886x1080, 618.42K)

I love Emilia.

I love Emilia too.

Is this the most iconic anime scene of the decade?

Bump

Probably

Emilia is trash

Let us start here. From square one… No... from ZERO!”

This was the episode that truly blew me away. That single line from Rem never fails to give me chills. Although it’s incredibly cheesy (but in a good way), what’s so special and important about it is that it completely gives a whole new meaning to the title of the series and the overarching narrative. After finishing episode 1 for the first time, you would assume that Re:Zero refers to Subaru’s ability to REturn from ZERO after death. But this episode shatters that assumption and tells you that this story doesn’t revolve around the gimmick of Subaru’s Return by Death, rather, it’s about Subaru himself, and his growth into the hero Emilia needs him to be, the hero Rem expects him to be and the hero he wanted to be. No wonder the author calls everything up to this episode the prologue, it really is just the beginning of Subaru’s journey.

When people ask questions like “what is Re:Zero even about??”, well, here’s a quote from Subaru in the episode:

“Yeah, just watch. You get a front row seat… To see the man you fell for become the most awesome hero ever. I’m watching you. You’re watching me. So I won’t look down anymore. Subaru Natsuki’s story will begin right here, from zero. My life in different world starts here, from zero.”

It baffles me how some people can watch this episode and come out saying that Re:Zero doesn’t have an overarching narrative and a clear vision of its story, even though the protagonist himself basically states which direction the story is heading.

Seething.

I agree with Subaru.
Emilian-tan EMF!

Good question

Most folk issue with it is they don't see this is just one part of a larger arc. They get too focused on what's just over the next hill, when all along it is about Subaru himself growing to be a better person, accepting his faults, and trying despite them.

SIMP

If they were going to go with Emilia anyway they should have just made Rem a dude. That way he can be Subaru's best bro who always has his back instead of a designated loser that we have way too many of in anime already. And it opens up the possibility of some sweet twincest with Ram. Still, the best thing would be for Subaru not to be a faggot and choose Rem.

Attached: 1558520813945.png (576x576, 444.3K)

He plans on marrying both

This is it, The moment this show became something I just really enjoyed to one of my favorite series of all time. Since then I've read ahead the anime, one of best decisions I've ever made.

Based.

Attached: Twister.jpg (1440x810, 152.46K)

4 years later and I'm still mad.

I thought that Julius is already his best bro.

Julius is actually pretty ok with Subaru. A lot of the issues are Subaru projecting onto Julius because of his own shortcomings.

I don't think that's healthy, user.

Their conversation wal a little too long

The pacing is god damn awful, and here's the perfect example why that is. No, fuck that whole episode of barasu loving emila, me too rem bullshit of an episode. Scratch that. Let's talk about the next.
>and so we can catch the white whale
>aretis sword dude starts glowing
>haa, finally I can reveng the former swordmaster, my lucky wife
Oh, I see. Swordy wants to revenge his swordy wife. Cool, I guess? Cue to night of preparation. Scene with Barasu and the Felix cat.
>you see, subura, the sword dude is the sword dude and wifed the former sword dude, it's not gay though, because his wife had a nice, feminine penis, so now he wants to kill the fat ugly whale and take revenge
>yes felix, I got that already earlier. remember? you were present too.
>oh...
yeah. fuck you, a whole scene for what? nothing. come on already. so we get to the flüggerl tree, fucking finally.
>hey, look, it's the sword dude
>so, you're the sword dude, says subara
>yes, homo-des, I'm the sword dude
>you see, my wife, was also a sword dude
>but it's not gay, because she had a nice feminine penis
>then the white whale took it
>I need to get it back
>it was the best penis ever
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. It's so fucking terrible. Three times in the same fucking episode. The same fucking crap. No new information given. What the fucking shit. It's so fucking bad.

Attached: 12983472326.jpg (720x710, 72.36K)

rem is merchbait though, her being a guy wouldn't sell nearly as well

>Basaru
fuck off ram, shouldn't you be getting filled with clown semen or something right about now?

why does she call him barusu

As a first timer I can now see the hype around Rem, such a touching episode. She is truly best girl.

Emilia's wife, Subarbara, is such a lucky man.

Attached: 23453425801.jpg (1280x720, 59.8K)

>re:zero
>starting from zero. get it?
>it's barusa's absolute low point so far. get it?
>re:zero!
hahahaha

Will Yas Forums be more or less mad if the characters will be genderswapped?

Rem cancelled due to fears over Coronavirus

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAj0uYjxlxc8pumHkldljHwk.jpg (500x640, 47.4K)

The name Subaru in nip is made up from 3 kana ス (Su) バ(Ba) ル(Ru). I imagine she's saying them in the wrong order on purpose to fuck with him.

>Even though she was right within his arms, Subaru wrung out his voice, desperately trying to hold fast to her as she began gradually slipping away. And yet, though Rem was right before his eyes, his voice did not reach.
>“May I say something…selfish?”
>“…! Say it, say anything! I’ll listen to anything, I’ll do anything, so…!”
>In a broken voice, in a frail tone, Rem looked up at Subaru and made a little murmur.
>“I want you to say…that you…love me.”
>Tears welling up forced Subaru’s eyes open as he shook his head side to side. Then, he drew his face close to hers and told her:
>“I love you.”
>“……”
>“I really love you. Of course I do… I can’t…manage without you.”
>They were words from his heart of hearts.
>Subaru poured all his unembellished true feelings into the words he spoke that instant.
>He couldn’t have made it that far without her. He couldn’t live without her.
>“Ah…I’m so happy…”
>Receiving Subaru’s confession, tears came out through her closed eyes.
>Rem’s cheeks suddenly reddened as she happily accepted the words tossed toward her. With that, Subaru felt that the last of her strength had truly left her.
>“Wait…”
>“I love you, Subaru.”
>“Don’t kid around—stay with me! Am I gonna have…nothing but regrets again?!”
>He could not bear a future that did not have her in it.
>He understood that well before, and now, her existence loomed far, far larger. That was why…
>“I don’t wanna…laugh and talk about the future without you…!”
>“In that future, can I be by your side?”
>“…Of course. I won’t let you be anywhere else.”
>Closing his eyes, Subaru wiped away the rising tears before staring straight at Rem.
>And then, he stated firmly, “You’re mine. I won’t…hand you to anyone.”
>“—I shall take that…as a commitment.”
>“Huh?”
Re:Zero LN Vol 7
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
WN ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/

remember it is easy to give up

>Still, the best thing would be for Subaru not to be a faggot and choose Rem.
god damn I'm sick of all these animeonlies

you mean Rem's death was cancelled over the coronavirus, she gets to live just a little bit longer now

That is fanfiction.

do you have any proof of your claim. That excerpt is pulled right out of Volume 7.

Nobody believes your bullshit, Remnigger.

forgot pic

Attached: 07_0253 1 - Copy (3).jpg (3084x2496, 1.67M)

yes, yes, but where is the proof

Attached: 1422584611643.png (1234x815, 34.82K)

Shitty edit.

no way

Attached: 1555480430388.jpg (640x720, 152.43K)

She's calling him 'Balls'

They really will never get over it will they?

Attached: 1472076357676.jpg (2048x1448, 772.96K)

Why does this trigger Emiliafags so much?

kek

so can you prove that the raw LN pages (233, 234, 235, 236) in volume 7 are different?

I just finished madoka yesterday, binged it, that's probably the reason it wasn't as impactful for me

Just make an omnibus ending to please both.

their entire mindset revolves around that Emilia is the designated winner (first girl, Subaru's entire relationship was cut from the anime, etc) and anything that contradicts that world view simply cannot exist as it contradicts their entire belief.

the idea that Subaru loves Rem as much or as hinted by the novels more than Emilia leaves them with nothing to stand on. All their shitposts were for naught. It's too late for them to quit shitposting as they see it as a admission, a confession, that they were fools all along. Not even a "I was pretending to be retarded all this time" can save them.

fpbp

What's the point of doing that when one girl is literally set up to be a look alike to the Witch of Envy? What's the point of all this if you aren't going to make her jealous?

Cope.

Attached: Rem_confession.jpg (2268x4032, 736.85K)

That's a really bad edit.

>fanfiction

do you have any proof of this claim?

Attached: 1430056262782.png (899x547, 32.81K)

Just watch the anime. That never happens. Remtards altered the scene.

But he has a novel in his hand. The anime has nothing to do with what he is holding. Disprove what he is holding.

He is holding a shitty edit. Not the actual novel. The picture is edited.

Reminder to report blatant shitposting

This is just a blank page, user. Why are you lying??

Prove it.

Attached: 07_0253 1 - Copy (2).jpg (3152x992, 851.29K)