Do single moms belong in romance manga?

Do single moms belong in romance manga?

Attached: im gonna fuck your mom.png (900x1280, 665.24K)

Yes

This looks absolutely adorable and wholesome. Yas Forums has unfortunately a very vile view on marrying people who already have children of their own. If one loves that person and their child as it was their own blood, what is so wrong with that?

its basically mental training to turn you into a step dad

Accurate tired as fuck eyes

>Earning the trust of a single mom
nothing warms my heart more than that. I wish there were more series where sweet single moms were the love interest

Yes. But only if they are getting fucked from all holes in front of their child.

absolutely

Attached: abe.png (763x780, 397.33K)

Kek what a bitch

This. Too bad there exists a stigma on this site towards single parents. Sure, a significant portion of them are lousy people, but many if not most are trying their best at finding love and happiness.

The first chapter is a great pleb filler
I remembered this page getting posted here and got all the Yas Forums neets seething

Attached: E26.png (992x1400, 1.46M)

t. Abe

Yes, but only when they have cute daughters and it's a wholesome oyakodon story.

nah bro, why those bitch didn't abort it?

Single mom as a character is good.
Single mom in real life is a red flag.

Ha, common sense on manga. You hardly see that shit.

Fuck off commie.

>Please take care of me and my child

Attached: 1560526163734.jpg (1200x1200, 414.65K)

>Single moms ruins lives so no

Including the ones where divorce was the best move for both them and their kid?

>This is adorable and wholesome.

Attached: 1568088374669.jpg (2000x678, 216.42K)

>confirmed widow
I was pretty much expecting this but I would have liked the Dad to be alive and just abandoned them.

Unironically yes. Getting into a situation where divorce is the best available option for everyone just goes to show the sort of decision making skills the single mother has. Do you think that sort of thing is just a one-time thing, and everything else that mom does is well thought out?

Source? I’m having issues searching on yandex for some reason...

>taking care of jamals mud baby

Attached: 1562983503808.jpg (630x776, 142.3K)

//saucenao.com/search.php?url=%IMG;text:saucenao
Add this to your sauce list in 4chanX and enjoy never having to ask about manga sources ever again

saucenao works with manga.

>>This is adorable and wholesome.
yes?

Just because you aren't biologically related doesn't mean you can't be the child's father. Social factors are the ultimate determinant in the end.

She almost said yes too but MC was dumb enough to treat her kid as being user issue, which in this case was a red flag when you consider his finances.

>single mother
you and your critters can fuck off

He's going to end up with the coworker anyway.

>you and your critters can fuck off
why do you hate yourself?

sure, but that's not the point right? the point is why the fuck would you want to be the father of someone else's spawn in the first place
it's like starting playing a game with someone else's save file

Investing your money on a baby that doesn't share your blood is fucking retarded

why?

Because you are investing on someone elses gene

Just remember. The woman will always love her bastard more than you.

Would fuck and leave

>Widow
Yes
>was cheated by he husband
Maybe yes, investigate why the husband cheated first
>a literal roastie impregnated by a nigger/cracker
Fuck no!

>Because you are investing on someone elses gene
gene?

>>a literal roastie impregnated by a nigger/cracker
>Fuck no!
why?

>why?
that's what I asked
why the fuck would you want to be the father of someone else's spawn

>raising another man's child
*hits pipe*

but doesn't a single mother have proven fertility and is thus a worthwhile investment for your own biological children?

yes
no

Well , if he isn't than he'll just be another kid she has to take care of, which kind of happens, because she treats him like a kid most of the time.

I saw a black baby with white parents at the supermarket once. What do you think everyone around them is thinking? I just figured they adopted.

Maybe. But now she's just taking advantage of him.

The most important thing you have to ask yourself is whether the woman is settling for you for the sake of the child. "You're a good father" is a negative statement if it's made by a single mother most of the time.

Yes, everything which spites purityfags is good.

This isn't about purityfags,you idiot.

This. Would the mother date our MC if she didn't have a kid. Most likely, no.

the most important thing you have to ask yourself is is why are you not looking for a better alternative that won't make you ask yourself such questions in the first place

Attached: FA6C55D0-7F29-4DF5-9B06-8C19D9907B40.jpg (664x654, 91.05K)

Implying that Yas Forums crusaders against used goods and Yas Forums single mother haters are not the same subset of posters.

>but many if not most are trying their best at finding love and happiness.
Maybe they should've tried their best earlier and not wound up an undesirable single mother with a kid no man wants to raise.

She already has a spawn she needs to sink resources into, resources that could've gone towards your own.

HAHAHAH I FOUND IT USING SAUCENAO AHAHAHAHAH I DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT ON YOU IGNORING FAGGOTS!

everyone hates cucks

Purityfag opinion does not matter.

GOOOOOOD THIS MANGA IS PERFECT FOR ME! BECAUSE I FUCKED A MILF WITH A DAUGHTER WHO IS AROUND THE SAME AGE AS ME (20s) WHO PROBABLY WATCHED KIMESTU NO YAIBA! FUCK YES THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED !

Attached: F5C544DE-F962-4602-B8BE-DF55FFE81079.jpg (1147x554, 386.19K)