Bofuri

Did people only join the guild to take advantage of this dork?

Attached: 1583340858348.jpg (1280x720, 94.05K)

God I'd take advantage of her if you know what I mean

The empress is pretty cool.

Charisma counts for a lot, plus she has the skills to back it up

Attached: walk the path.jpg (1920x1080, 166.02K)

This isn't RNG, larger guilds have harder to defend areas. That's why Maple Tree is in some tiny shit cave with only one entrance.

This chuuni comes up to you and hawawawawawa’s your ass.
What do?

Attached: BB4FD4C7-F9ED-419B-A1AA-9F532470CFD5.jpg (1920x1080, 451.5K)

So Sally stole from how many Large guilds?

Mate. Have you seen her thighs?

Attached: 1583344902644.jpg (1440x810, 236.32K)

A lot. Bullying small guilds is for Kasumi/Kuromu/Iz.
At one point multiple large guilds that followed her are going to team up outside their base.

No wonder her guild is so big. Even has a healslut cow too.

Attached: 1581679246806.jpg (1280x721, 83.38K)

How do I get a friend like Sally?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.08_[2020.03.04_10.14.55].jpg (1280x720, 140.29K)

This is your angel for today.

Attached: 44.jpg (1920x1080, 232.25K)

Can I have this one instead?

Attached: 79823103_p0.png (930x1240, 1.13M)

That's just the pope.

That's a cow.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.16_[2020.03.04_11.30.16].jpg (1280x720, 132.06K)

Maple is a sociopathic murderer who feels nothing!

She's a Saintess

>Maple is a sociopath
Maple is actually a violently insane sociopathic cannibal serial killer IRL

Attached: 1583378075667.jpg (257x257, 14.28K)

I will be mad if Maple ends not taking the first spot in the guild war. Goddamn it. Show's so retarded, why not go all the way up? Me and I believe a big chunk of the people watching this doesn't care about anyone outside of the Maple Tree members and we want to see her kicking the shit out of that hack payne and the cultists.

Made for milking.

>put all points in VIT
>still cum in 3 secoonds

Attached: 1580940110922.jpg (1200x960, 352.68K)

I still want one.

Attached: 1583362853381.jpg (426x698, 54.45K)

Attached: 1582382092138.png (1200x1200, 879.11K)

Man they just barreled through this event haven't they?

I'm not sure that there's enough material left in the Guild Wars for the next 3 episodes at the rate they're going

>target within range

It’s a pretty densely packed event. I can see it lasting 2 episodes, with the last episode replacing the level boss with the Doppelgänger fight.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.50_[2020.03.04_11.06.30].jpg (1280x720, 144.44K)

Maple Tree takes 5th place i think owing to the fact that no one really feels like doing anything the last day of the event since placing higher doesn't actually change the reward any. Mi's guild takes 10th place by the skin of their teeth and ends up getting wiped out of the event before it ends

Is the event supposed to be that short? This episode, cenetered around the nook guilds, seems to setup lots of confrontations that could fill in three more episodes.

Once the weak guilds are eliminated it gets a lot harder to do anything. That's why they resort to airdropping Maple on poor unsuspecting guilds.

Attached: smug.jpg (604x641, 83.97K)

This definitely deserves a “her smug aura mocks me” edit

merciless headpatting and then I will whisper you may rely on me in times of weakness, my leader

Attached: 1565780491703.jpg (611x267, 67.44K)

It's a long event, but they already used up a bunch of stuff in this episode

And the preview for next episode already shows a lot of what they're doing
>Sally goes back out, runs the whole map, and falls into Frederica's trap
>Maple saves her
>the next morning Maple goes on her rampage
>Kasumi faces Shin

And then there's other things we know will happen like Kanade and the twins going out to collect orbs. Or fighting to defend their Orb while Maple is away

There's a lot to go but I'm betting they have Maple fight the Flame Emperors next ep

>enough material
I'm an anime only but isn't there a lot for them to do?
>episode 10 - preview shows the rest of the guild hunting for orbs, Kasumi finally showing off, and Sally surrounded by Fredrica
>episode 11 - I assume is the aftermath of saving Sally, and a big confrontation with Mii transitioning into Dread and that other axe wielder with a cliffhanger on Payne
>episode 12 - Maple vs. Payne for the first half then an epilogue after the event shit
I don't know if this is what actually hapoens in the LN but there's lots of shit to do honestly from my perspective as a secondary.

gashink

It would definitely be pure kino if the final episode ended on a varient of the doppelganger fight where Sally asks to duel Maple while everyone watches.

>no cool armour like chrome or iz
>no whatever the fuck kaname does with the cosmic cube
>no broken armour like maple
>no broken irl skills like sally
>not a loli like
Send a prayer for my girl Kasumi

>not a loli like
That's what you think.

Sally is very cool.

Attached: sari.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Why didn't her Swords Dance activate in this episode?

She's power gaming

>they see your

I like her Kanamiesque shit eating smug.

Honestly, ever since we got to see Sally have her way in the game, I think she really just represents that side of us that desires freedom, both literally and figuratively. Imagine if such a technology and game was real. You could have basically infinite stamina without running out of breath, without muscle fatigue, without running out of energy. You couldn't truly hurt yourself doing crazy stunts. There is no risk to anything. You're free to run, jump, parkour, or do whatever the hell you want, without limits. How fucking great would that be? It would be the best thing ever, short of the ability to fly like superman. I mean hell if we weren't physically so limited in real life, why wouldn't we always run like madmen to where we want to go?

The animators like a skin indentation, but goddamn you stuffed an entire ham in a condom.

>a guild of ninja role players
>a guild of samurai role players (The one that got aoe by drag and cat)
Game looks like it attracts group of larpers
I know it's probably because they don't want to design more unique looking characters

Attached: ESSevcsWkAEQ4zK.jpg (1200x675, 146.49K)

They'll do everything up to the 7 demon slaughter. I expect Sally to get caught as the half ep climax with the Dread fight finishing it off.

It's the fucking matrix you moron read a book.

Gets wiped out? Let me guess, they went all out fighting Maple.

Honestly it's a full dive VR game where your physical abilities affect how good you are at it. I'm surprised there aren't more.

Ok, what book?

>"[Mongoose's Escape]!"
>"[Mongoose's Escape]!"
>"[Mongoose's Escape]!"

Do you want what you just described or can I recommend you something better based on your response of any story you think really spoke to who you are or why you do the things you do?

Webm for this part?

Attached: ESTNN6UWkAAX5zf.jpg (1919x1079, 178.44K)

While Maple and co do kill a lot of them someone else offs them

Recommend whatever you want.
I simply tying to tease out a deeper understanding of how exactly you were interpreting my post, and I was successful. Thanks.

What in the actual fuck were the thighs this episode? It's like someone at SL wih a sumata fetish sneaked in.

Attached: 1583369494960.jpg (1905x1063, 181.23K)

I really shouldn't be typing while a textbook is on top of my keyboard at the same time.

Read Snow Crash despite it being wrong, and if you've read that read Rant, and if you've read that mainline Dresden Files just because it feels good to do so.

What did she eat for that skill?