Ishuzoku Reviewers

This girl likes mayo so much she even cleaned up the bottle!

Attached: 1583044585867.jpg (1920x1080, 638.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/79140951
youtube.com/watch?v=eBoM6MrKWwI
pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/7894733/post/866219
quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-a-state-and-a-country
youtu.be/i8hqLNh18GA
youtube.com/watch?v=xShEsIjZOF4
youtube.com/watch?v=V3q0glo-bSo
youtube.com/watch?v=lsp_8FB5ZZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess all succubus love to dry out men. Honestly I wouldn't mind going there frequently. Being. Not getting distracted by horny thoughts for a hole week is a big bonus.

Crim will get the big , right? You will do it for her, right? If you do, pic related will happen to you.

Attached: sample_6a84009958808531777ca86228d8de59.jpg (850x602, 153.05K)

You'll end up still getting distracted but without getting it up.

I don't care about gets so no. Enjoy the board being nearly unusable for some time and a scriptfag getting the two big post numbers.

It sounds great in theory, but I feel like an anime that deals with practical prostitution and tries to make it cute is a bit too dreary for me.

Can you honestly say you wouldn't want to dry this man out?

Attached: 1583031702613.jpg (1280x1605, 334.62K)

there is nothing to be dreary of since 3DPD can't be this cute

Attached: 1583091663040.jpg (1920x1080, 222.33K)

I biologically cannot be dried out

Attached: rance.png (178x200, 60.28K)

God, I would love to " review " Zel

Attached: smooth mayo.webm (960x540, 404.27K)

What are her sizes?
I'd bring a princess dress for her to wear.

I want to marry him and have children with him

Basically the entire episode.

Attached: CollageMaker_20200229_125948936.jpg (823x823, 421.74K)

>liking guro
>before it turns me into a psychopath
>BEFORE
I got bad news for you user.

They literally said in the manga that they weren't able to thing about sex for more than a week

This show is great for mayofags like me.

Attached: 1583016115409.png (1920x1080, 723.62K)

Why couldn’t Crim just be a girl

Because angel shenanigans that's why.

Has there been any word on a release of the soundtrack?

That's what episode 3 is for.

Demon brothel when?

It's kind of funny to imagine that this job of theirs is basically a DnD session they do every night and each week is just another campaign.

Does anyone have the stitches of this cutie? I forgot to save them.

why dont you just make a guro discussion thread ?

>Why couldn’t Crim just be a girl
Even if Crim is a girl, she still wouldn't like you. So stop with trying to demand anime characters change. Just use your imagination.

Has anyone in this show actually drank semen yet?

Attached: 1353040817474.png (558x545, 194.68K)

have you seen the last episode

Here, knock yourself out.
pixiv.net/en/artworks/79140951

I've only seen the first two.

can't....unsee...

But he is. He has both genitals

Why can't Piltia be real? Not that I'm into BDSM at all and would almost certainly be choosing a halfling who isn't if such a thing even exists

I'm hungry for beef, now.

Attached: 443f9e08246d1cc8a83a192ee5685138[1].gif (954x1080, 2.25M)

best girl in the whole show

Attached: .jpg (2296x1459, 2.32M)

Perfect virgin detector.

That girl's pretty cute. Who is she?

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Why can't I just isekai into Meidri's arms and fuck her all day every day with the purpose of procreation?

That artist has never seen a pussy.

So you and him share something in common?

So this is what it feels like to be a deer on the road and see semi coming at you?

You make it sounds like 2d pussy isn't superior to 3d pussy.

Why is the opening song so fucking catchy

aaaaAAAHHHH!!

>At the very least my conscience and stomach has prevented me from looking at real snuff but the fact that I consider it at all is definitely a bad sign

Not at all, the fact that you know where the line is and can feel guilt about considering crossing it points to you not being a psycho. Speaking from experience, the edginess will leave you as you age, don't worry too much about it.

Because it's a mashup of the equally catchy In The Navy and YMCA, except now you can enjoy it because it's not a gay anthem.

Just make the thread in /h/ or /d/

/d/ is guro free, we don't take kindly for those types. And if /d/ is, /h/ probably is too
You'd have to go to Yas Forums or /trash/ most likely
T. /d/enizen

It's got a bit of a YMCA vibe to it. At least that's what stands out to me the most about it.

Meant for

Cool, I could literally care less. Where can I subscribe to your blog?

Attached: tough.jpg (917x619, 90.08K)

than keep watching

Didn't know about that, I usually browse /h/ or /d/ with vpn because my country block Yas Forums and I can't access it because of that I can't post in /h/ and /d/, I only able post on Yas Forums because my country still hasn't block 4channel

What shithole do you live in?

not unless theres something wrong with your glands

Indonesia

That's a state not a country.

Sorry, I always thought country and States is the same

youtube.com/watch?v=eBoM6MrKWwI

Indonesia is a country. What the fuck are you talking about?

It is just YMCA In The Navy

no it's not. Indonesia is one of the states, Indiana is a country you probably have them mixed up

Imagine Tom Kenny moaning as Spongebob.

Attached: IMAGINE.png (360x298, 117.19K)

But what if I'm in the mood for a BEEG beef burger?

Attached: I'M GONNA GO FUCKING NUCLEAR.gif (960x540, 2.08M)

Can someone please buy the image set at pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/7894733/post/866219 and share it?

>giant throbbing phallus
No use to me I'm afraid.

yeah man, it's like Georgia. Americans think that's a state all the time. That's why they freaked when Russia invaded it.

>best
that's not elza

I'm surprised she placed as low as she did. I thought for sure she at least be in the top 5.

Do you think her juices taste like the beef juice that comes out of a medium rare steak?

Contrary to popular belief there is such a thing as too big.

Honest questions, what is the difference between country and states ?

Is that what the kids are calling being gay now? And it's not the size, but the hardness that caused the penalty. WHICH IS BULLSHIT!! If I could get my dick beat by milkers that huge I'd level it up if it was too rough! Holy fuck I hate the weak!

Attached: 6e0a50e8ddd42592e8ec0520e7a2e4f7.15.jpg (1280x720, 96.71K)

But someone else might like it

nice watermark, retard

Fair point, but there's no reason for me personally to spend money on it. Hopefully somebody does and that user gets it.

quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-a-state-and-a-country

Suck my dick autist.

So how did crim and meidris meeting go down? Was she enamoured with angel boy or was it casual and she grew to like him?

Damn, a severed arm is enough to get banned?

>>she
sorry user

We never see it, all we know is that after getting some from a cat girl he followed them to the inn and when they left him there they were surprised to see him working there, my guess is that Ivy and Meidri took pity on him after hearing his story minus the whole getting to have sex with a cat girl bit.

I hope they review Alurne girls soon because I fully expect Ivy's reaction to be almost as violent as Meidri's if Crim ended up picking a girl that's like her personality wise or looks wise and speaking of her reaction, in the manga she knocked crim out immediately while pulling knives on the others

Attached: 11.jpg (900x1350, 289.42K)

The poll in the anime was the one done in the manga in it's somewhat early stages so she didn't have much time to acclimate herself to the audience.

I don't even watch this show but I'd impregnate his boipussy and get him fagpregnant

He has an actual pussy you can get regular pregnant

We got another one boys

Naw that's gay

NOOOOO NOT THE PIZZA GUY.

Because then he wouldn't be one of the bros.

I wanna fuck Meidri

Cute cow!!

Attached: image0.png (1282x870, 990.23K)

This, the more she resists the more i want to fuck her

Felt really weird having a human whore suddenly show up. Has this series actually rewired my sexual preferences?

I'm trying to decide if this is by picasso or dali, but it's probably both.

but Mitsue is in nearly every episode

Attached: 1581799355716.jpg (1280x720, 129.3K)

>Is so mana rich every species but human wants her.
I do not count this creature as a human.

Much to the show's detriment.

Modern art

>for a hole
apparently it doesnt work

>Much to the show's benefit
FTFY

Attached: 1581791370284.jpg (1920x1080, 231.77K)

Zel pls.

Attached: [Judas] Ishuzoku Reviewers (Interspecies Reviewers) - 03 [UNCENSORED 1080p][HEVC x265 10bit][Eng-Subs].mkv_snapshot_14.36_[2020.03.02_20.11.30].png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

I want to commit a crime

Dullahans when?

Attached: dullahan.png (432x655, 230.43K)

Attached: reviewers_3.jpg (1920x1080, 198.87K)

Absolutely impeccable taste.

Never.

Shoplifting?

GUUUYS AAAA I WANNA FUCK MEIDRI PLEASE GIVE ME SOME BIRB CLOACA NOW

She's probably many decades older than you are, user. She'd be committing a crime.

>want to know how am i am a virgin?: The thread

How can a single character be as based as this one?

Attached: [Judas] Ishuzoku Reviewers (Interspecies Reviewers) - 03 [UNCENSORED 1080p][HEVC x265 10bit][Eng-Subs].mkv_snapshot_16.55_[2020.03.02_19.44.50].png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

7cm champ

what did they mean by this?

>Be Mitty
>Get Isekai'd
>The more things change the more they stay the same

Whole race has Napoleon Complex.

Attached: 79849772_p0.jpg (3016x4032, 695.32K)

I love this ship.

Attached: 79868200_p0.jpg (1254x1771, 1.56M)

Crim is a girl you fucking trannys

it's by yowesephth

hot

Attached: 00053.jpg (1354x1920, 695.17K)

Crim's dick is mine. ALL MINE. I'm going to drain his dick in my mouth all night long

Attached: 1558674889697.jpg (468x325, 97.02K)

>Piltia keeps calling him Onii-chan
Damn, that's hot

Nice, the guy with retard taste looks fully hard-r retarded too.

If you can't deepthroat a cola bottle you don't stand a chance. Get practicing.

Train to suppress your gag reflex, don't want to choke while taking 30cm to the hilt.

Imagine Crime pushing his dick way down your throat and cumming. We all know Crim canonically cums at least a 1l if not more. And what if he decided to pee down your throat?

>And what if he decided to pee down your throat?
Why would he do this?

Attached: 1471141220383.jpg (450x334, 36.03K)

The strong do what they can. The weak suffer what they must.

>crim has a horsedick
>not a single woman can defeat him in bed
>this pure sucu-girl (100% succubus heritage) dried him out in 3 rounds or so.

The funniest part is how crim said he didnt want to have sex with demons and end up doing it with a succubus anyways.

>you can get lolis legaly on that world
>in the last episode one of the dudes asked for two lolis with a little side of incest.

aAAAaA why the fuck do we live in this gay world and not there?!

worst show of the season

Succubi aren't demons.

Yes we know, Funimation.

youtu.be/i8hqLNh18GA

Heh, that's a nice and cute interpretation of what Zel sees from his perspective. Still kind of eh though.

no

What the fuck? Nigga you high or what?

t. a person living in the STATE of Indiana

Crim's load

youtube.com/watch?v=xShEsIjZOF4

>give me a guy
shit taste

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Ishuzoku Reviewers - 08 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_04.16_[2020.02.29_13.28.02].jpg (1280x720, 93.11K)

>aw yea-
>Personality tsundere

ya blew it

They can depending on the place and services.

Anyone get srs nanachi vibes from slime girl?

Attached: 1580477413905.jpg (1274x630, 87.18K)

would you?

Attached: ERoQniqUEAMrFLX.jpg (980x1200, 674.35K)

it's the VA

who doesn't?

HELL YEA

slime girl is too great, she's definetly my favorite and cemented my love for their kind.

who cares about eggs. I want to lick her tummy.

I didn't really care for Mitsue at first
But she's growing on me with each episode
I still wouldn't patron her... would instead acquire a bunch of FR gear so I can visit Salamandra-chan.

You have to eat all the eggs.

Wouldn't licking her tummy be enhanced by the knowledge there's eggs being cradled inside?

How do we save Crim?

Attached: 0025-002.png.jpg (900x1350, 601.22K)

Remind him his girl parts exist and he could become a succ to pay the bills.

Angels are pretty rare so if he took the gender-swap potion I'm sure he'd fetch a big price.

I want to get piss drunk and wake up hung over in Meidris house and not be allowed to leave until I eat all her eggs!

youtube.com/watch?v=V3q0glo-bSo

>Muh experience!
An Elf with a few hundred years under her belt would have even more experience.

what the fuck?

I want Crim to Josou Seme me.

>show is sex-positive and progressive as fuck even going as far as including a futa angel who enjoys dickgirl furries.
>trannies and feminists freak the fuck out cause they review the species as a whole and the show stars men.
Never happy.

>3 eggs
What got her so pent up?

Attached: [Judas] Ishuzoku Reviewers (Interspecies Reviewers) - 07 [UNCENSORED 1080p][HEVC x265 10bit][Eng-Subs].mkv0010.png.jpg (1920x1080, 156.6K)

Stunk.

This.

Attached: whatamireading.jpg (800x720, 230.66K)

When will people learn?

My sister is my bro, and my bro is my sister.

Manga spoilers: So, what's that other angel's deal? Given the theme of the show, I figure breaking the halo makes an angel corporeal, and that marrying people every day has made that angel very very horny

I figure this is what she ACTUALLY would look like if she wasn’t a gag character.

The funny thing is how they simply don't get it that even though there's like 50 other races in this show, they all share one thing in common still, being attractive.

>>trannies and feminists freak the fuck out cause they review the species as a whole and the show stars men.
Proof? I've seen exactly four posts on tumblr going "wow guys this is, like, super gross" and two were by the same guy.

Have you noticed how hard her nipples are all the time?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Ishuzoku Reviewers - 08 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_21.10_[2020.02.29_14.33.53].jpg (1280x720, 135.57K)

>tsundere
No thanks.
Just a tomboy who likes headpats and handholding

Check twitter. They've migrated there like African and Middle Eastern "refugees"

not necesserily, though such torpedo tits mean she aint wearing a bra with that outfit.

>the show stars men.

That is why. Men are always blamed.

>Twitter

There's your problem. this is why I talk about the show on Social Media in Japanese.

Attached: EQUhb93UUAAkdb8.png (320x288, 3.01K)

I like how even the person reading the copypasta can't contain his laughter

>complaining about literally whos pissing in the largest ocean of piss in human history

Attached: 081.jpg (1280x1851, 419.7K)

Please teach me how to use Line

>god I wish that were me

I like this show.

I love Ogu so fucking much

>Mitsue
Yeah as the joke character, when is she going to legit been shown uncensored

First episode?

Attached: 1581305504040.jpg (1000x1480, 941.55K)

literally the first episode, you dumb speedwatcher

Sex is icky and gross.

That's why we watch 2D girls having it instead of having it ourselves.

t. virgin.

Attached: yamero.jpg (480x486, 19.25K)

It kind of is though. Our hormones just override the disgust.

you had me in the first half ngl

That's why we watch 2D girls having it instead of having it ourselves. 3DPD.

PFFHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You're gonna gargle mayonnaise

What good life lessons from my borderline hentai

Attached: [Judas] Ishuzoku Reviewers (Interspecies Reviewers) - 06 [UNCENSORED 1080p][HEVC x265 10bit][Eng-Subs].mkv_snapshot_11.00_[2020.03.03_13.48.13].jpg (1920x1080, 104.84K)

That angel has the same design as the original reviewer sketches by Amahara, and in those prototypes he's a real cunt who gets off on mental abuse. Basically yes, he's very horny but it's made him very immoral, he'll cooperate with Demia in order to research angels through Crim

It takes about half an hour to make 1000 posts. We are 123 times 1000 posts away. Do the math.

>tfw this scene made me harder than any of the actual sex scenes we've been shown so far

Attached: 1560191358854.gif (853x480, 913.74K)

I hate Crim. Mostly because I hate everything I can't have.

What is the cutest non-sexual Crim moment?
For me it's the fact that he likes fluffy girls, because they remind him of his cloud.

Vampire Gabu > Angel Gabu

Attached: Vampire Gabu Daki 3.png (2817x3977, 3.47M)

What is this strange gondola?

Snek Gabu > Angel Gabu >>>>>>>> Vampire Gabu

Attached: 1438416815155.png (835x720, 452.05K)

Fuck, I think humanity's quirk in this setting is that they age so rapidly and visibly compared to every other race
We're the granny fetish species

It's the rule.

Attached: 1564224407309.jpg (490x424, 69.22K)

I'm sorry user, but you are the one getting pragant.

Spread up that boypussy time to get fagpreggers.

>Crim can cannonically discharge about a liter or more of cum
From where

Well yes but where is it stored

user did you not learn sex ed in school? Or take biology in high school?

Cowper's glands the size of normal human kidneys

the nutbladder

does anyone have a compilation of all the reviews from the manga?

goddammit user

Attached: 1572743145055.jpg (238x286, 11K)

I've got a compilation of all the reviews of your mom
shit/10

Not from Zel.

You aren’t the only one. Not sure if it is my kinks but i definitely agree that mayo scene was sexy

I can't believe Crim is fucking dead

Anyone else having trouble with the Judas release of ep 5 and 6? The video is extremely dark for some reason. It plays fine but it's kind of hard to see.

Girls getting covered in semen doesn't get me off I'm afraid, but if we're talking about scenes that were hot that we didn't expect would be hot I have to go with Deli the penguin. Apart from the actual laying of the egg because fuck that fetish with a passion, Deli herself was sexy and the way she pleasured herself for the audience got me off far better than I would have expected.

Subhumans

Looks normal to me.

Attached: IRep5comment.jpg (1759x545, 279.69K)

Downloading the 2nd version they seemed to have fixed it on ep 4, but 5 and 6 wont even play that version. I think the gods just hate me.

Attached: judas.png (1252x593, 390.85K)

Fucking unsettling.

It's just a white paste.
It's a bit too rich to eat straight but it goes great with nearly anything savory.

Perhaps you should use a better player like VLC or WMP?

Attached: Consider the Following.jpg (1920x1080, 252.1K)

I like Crim, but he really does attract all of the mentally ill trannies on this board

>It looks gross so I don't like it
Literally a toddler's logic. You have the mind of a child. You don't even fucking see mayo when you eat it, you mix it with other stuff or spread it on sandwiches.

Attached: [Judas] Ishuzoku Reviewers (Interspecies Reviewers) - 08 [UNCENSORED 1080p][HEVC x265 10bit][Eng-Subs].mkv0013.jpg (1280x720, 141.17K)

VLC did the trick, thanks user.
Still, I am curious as to why that happened. Is the default win10 media player that bad?

Get a better video player.

I use the K-Lite Codec Pack which includes MPC-HC.

I'm illiterate when it comes to this stuff. Any reason to use this instead of VLC?

What would you do for the whole time you were soul drained?

Your sense of taste is literally retarded. I mean there's genuinely something wrong with your brain.

What is this, some extreme form of lactose intolerance that went beyond digestion to mere taste? Rather curious as to how that happened.

Lactose intolerance doesn't work that way. You don't feel the effects until like 45 minutes after you consumed the dairy. I know because I have it.

Pretty sure you should actually see a therapist about your phobia of white fluids. Or just continue not liking it.
Or enjoy it in other colors. Do you have the same reaction to chocolate milk or thousand-island dressing (AKA big mac sauce) (which is predominantly comprised of mayonnaise)?

>See a therapist about your phobia of white fluids
lol this. Inb4 he's got repressed memories of being forced to swallow some male relative's cummies.

>suddenly becoming ill at seeing white liquid
I'm sure there's not some deeply repressed memories causing this.

Nurse Crim back to health with my mouth.

Attached: angel_toes.jpg (1920x1080, 145.38K)

>user can’t enjoy milk cause his uncle made him suck his dick
The poor bastard

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud, just remember this thread when it all comes flooding back one day

Maybe your aversion to white lidquid comes from the deep-seeded realization that you brought shame on yourself that night because that's gay.

Attached: 1583012027421.png (1920x1080, 965.26K)

she did even worse in the post anime airing twitter poll

Attached: popularity poll twitter.jpg (655x2969, 1.07M)

Looks like mods don't like people trash talking milk. Serves him white.

Attached: 1579394992400.jpg (543x407, 104.15K)

>Chimera 22nd
She deserves higher

Nope, in universe give exp multipliers to low lived races.

How the fuck does the bear have 800 points?

Attached: 1582813283768.jpg (368x353, 13.94K)

Still no loli
Still not interested.

Attached: 1556097675039.jpg (1280x720, 197.07K)

thats one thing, how the hell is the baka quartet in 8th?

Attached: 1561736620165.jpg (441x238, 23.13K)

There was literally a lesbian loli dildo play scene in episode 3, where have you been?

How about the other way around

Attached: 1582248296265.jpg (651x653, 98.54K)

Japan is full of furries?

Default win 10 anything is pretty shit.

This poll splits the votes between both dude and chick versions of Stunk, Zel, and Kanchal. Were it not for that they would be ranked higher. I still like Brooz as a character at least, rugged muscle men are fun characters.

many people can find themselfs on the side group
but i think thats kinda sad

The egg episode showed sea anenomae exist in this world, whens the sponge brothel?

>Spongebrothel Nopants

Sont even get me started on that slut Haru.

Attached: 20191228_033521.jpg (328x304, 56.67K)

Shame its garbage. If you're going to make a hentai just do it.

The comedy doesn't "stand up" on its own to justify the mediocrity.

Ok fag.

>Death Abyss in 6th
Top tier design but she doesn't deserve it when she's only had one real scene.

>hotter than most hentai because it actually has decent animation, plus context and likeable characters
>funny too
>and good world building
Face it, your taste is shit.

>The comedy doesn't "stand up" on its own to justify the mediocrity.

Attached: 1581807174896.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

> using VLC/WMP over the far superior PotPlayer

Good night Reviewers thread!

Attached: floaty_doll.gif (480x270, 2.94M)

The Regulars provide an entertaining and charming commentary as a counterpart to the reviews, it's hard not to like them if you're not a faggot.

I think Crim's penis would be sexier if it was something reasonable, like 7-10 inches. In the anime, even during its smallest depictions, it's more like 18 inches to two feet long. That's not hot.

Attached: Crim looking cute.jpg (1364x768, 239.9K)

What I would like is Crim but with Kanchal's dick.

Futanaris are at their best with unreasonably large dicks. Not quite Teterun-sized but they should be bigger than average male dicks.

wow don't shame people for aspects of their body they have no control over, bigot.

This is what the succubus desk clerk looks like in real life. I wouldn't mind ordering her.

Attached: DD-LpoJVwAAAFmr.jpg (750x1000, 65.17K)

This is what V2 was for.

Attached: 1503182503_thistwistedgame.gif (250x167, 1.16M)

I think this anime would lose a lot of it's luster if it was just a straight up hentai

this

Where do you contrarian fucks even come from?

The famous blue parka boy got isekai'd into a lamia?

Attached: DtUwchTVYAANrNV.jpg (556x900, 53.68K)

STOP

It's fine user, if anything it makes all his predicaments hopeful in the end.

the comedy more than stands up on its own. it's the best i've heard in a few seasons in fact and works in tandem with the worldbuilding, which is also rather impressive. you're just retarded

yikes...

Attached: bc1.png (500x372, 286.57K)

Crim is a girl. She needs the penis to properly participate in the reviewing process.

I actually got really hard by this, for some reason it seemed like she actually sucking me dry, felt surreal.

Kys cuckold

Attached: ER9K1hTUUAATfA8.jpg (2048x1504, 535.44K)

what sauce is that?

>this voiceover on the censored version
>all the rero rero rero rero
What the FUCK am I listening to? This is comedy gold.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ishuzoku Reviewers - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.00_[2020.03.04_03.24.26].jpg (1920x1080, 85.61K)

that must be a lot of calories, I hope she got in some exercise as well

These production values are really good for a seasonal anime. Episode 8 was on par as 3, maybe even better.

Attached: 9_1.jpg (1280x720, 84.91K)

Attached: 9_2.jpg (1280x720, 120.45K)

Attached: 9_3.jpg (1280x720, 110.73K)

Attached: 9_4.jpg (1280x720, 195.12K)

Attached: 9_5.jpg (1280x720, 142.56K)

Attached: 9_6.jpg (1280x720, 88.55K)

People who like monster girls and more general fantasy races split their vote. Full kemono/furries don't give a fuck and will give anything for their fetish. See also: The furry art commission scene.

mine

>tsundere
>not genki
Everything else is perfect.

I'm not furry BUT.

I for one welcome our furry overlords with open legs, much like Crim

You can have em. I always draw the line at snouts

Attached: Judas_Ishuzoku_Reviewers_Interspecies_Reviewers_08_UNCENSORED_1080pHEVC_x265_10bitEngSubs.mkv_snapshot_18.15.194_1.jpg (858x858, 84.47K)

and I always draw the line at the dick

Attached: ESAQstmUYAAMBqr.jpg (1081x720, 85.11K)

Big fluffy pillows.

what episode is this from?
i don't remember this scene

Ringo Mitsuki is going to destroy my dick

The halo is basically built in ED for the angels. Imagine you could get excited by watching/reading or thinking about porn but could never cum to release your worries.

The same way you save the user that is so deep in porn that he has 30+ tabs open every fap session. you can’t

she is back?

Episode 9 preview
youtube.com/watch?v=lsp_8FB5ZZw

>Reduced her tits

Attached: 1572654609839.jpg (1280x720, 90.77K)

In the other shot they look as big as before. So probably just shit animation.

That's my fetish

Yeah, just watched the preview. And her boobs look different too.

Attached: 1560224958828.jpg (1283x716, 56.61K)

+1 TV channel, nice

Attached: Screenshot (43).png (1920x1080, 292.01K)

Shes comin bros, ive been waiting

Attached: 20200130_073705.jpg (421x700, 188.58K)

Stunk. The guy is actually jacked and fucks damn near every day. He goes to brothels, sure, but everyone respects his reviews and some even pay him for it.

I honestly think he's fucking adorable. I wanna hug him so bad bros

>one scene
Yea nuh

The upcoming one. If you mean the manga it's the chapter right after the undead

a true patrician

Based regional channels

Too real

Can someone explain to me why #3 is so popular? Is it some big nod or reference I'm not getting?

The voters are Japanese.

Attached: 1582432731216.jpg (1920x1080, 894.87K)

Can a relationship based only on sex last, Yas Forums?

Fairies are top tier fetish hentai characters.

Attached: 1581833421880.jpg (1920x1664, 470.92K)

She's voiced by a huge VA. She's an OG keion. Yoko something. She's old. I think japs like the fact she looks like the character nowadays. The wall takes no prisioners.

She won the popularity poll before she had a voice.

Still the most sub 10 iq thing anyone can ever say.

Who would big dick niggers vote then?

Attached: 1582443307184.jpg (1920x1080, 221.68K)

She's sexy and funny.

lel

>dubs
i would fuck that granny until my dick fell off
>he's never fucked old pro
i feel bad for you all

You mean funny and hairy.

oh user. yes.

VLC, K-Lite Codec Pack, CCCP

and for audio
Foobar

BaSeD

Nope she looks like a vector of venereal diseases if I ever seen one

Crims Mayo

so next time Kanchal is gonna get dicked down

>literally any girl you want, down to the most tiny detail
>only downside is that they give you """""too much value""""" for the price
>6-7/10

What did they mean by this? This is dishonest.

Attached: taking advantage of us.png (464x372, 156.83K)

Hell yeah!

Instead of post-nut zen, you get this drained feeling after nutting more times than is healthy

Attached: Interspecies Reviewers - c018 (v02) - p074 [dig] [Yen Press] [aKraa].jpg (900x1350, 569.98K)

I'm too uncultured to fuck willfully retarded women.

It's like going to a gym and having an overbearing personal trainer, instead of gently encouraging you and checking your form is right they push you and push you and you wake up the next day in agony, sure you got a good workout and burned those calories like a witch but the overall experience is taken down a notch.

>Ogu
A god among men
Shame nobody uploads his stuff anymore

Something something old testament.

The world isn't twitter and tumblr. Super Tuesday just proved that.

Lizard guy just gets better over time. Any webm of him acting?

Maybe if they get their funding cut they can do a clean series set in the same universe about about him not getting laid. Appropriate.

>parody character at 21

For some reason I'm pleased by this.

Stunk and Beast man should switch places

>Demon Party rep is higher then all the Wisps
Ahahahaha, worst part of both manga and anime got fucked hard

be honest, would you accommodate the angel's girth?

Attached: crim.png (677x696, 400.8K)

I've already been wrist deep in myself so it shouldn't be a problem.

Please just pay your taxes, Mr McAffee.

It is man's nature to desire what they cannot have. They would also vote Aloe.

If that sausage isn't longer than 30cm then FUCK that cafe.

>2 dropped
>3 picked it up
Doomposters devastated.

So long as AT-X themselves still have the show we are in the clear. This isn't rocket science Anons.

That's obvious, but it didn't stop the gaylords who thought everyone would drop this eventually. It's just amusing how there are more stations airing it than early in the season now, even if all but AT-X are doing the ridiculously censored version.

I mean, they kind of HAVE TO censor it because shit like the 2 minute mayo bottle scene would never fly otherwise.

Attached: CRIM NUT.jpg (600x600, 47.28K)

I don't understand how censoring parts of a mayo bottle is supposed to make it less lewd.

Attached: 1583001143904.jpg (1280x720, 128.34K)

>I don't understand how censoring parts of a mayo bottle is supposed to make it less lewd.
They're not trying to make it less lewd, user.

Looks like they're expanding it a lot.

Looks like a pretty average Japanese woman.

Yeah, I'm thinking this guy has good taste

Attached: [Judas] Ishuzoku Reviewers (Interspecies Reviewers) - 08 [UNCENSORED 1080p][HEVC x265 10bit][Eng-Subs]-00h14m01s424t.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

so the bottle scene confirms that crim is uncut?

Of course. He's an angel, he's maxxed out on all DEF stats

have you ever masturbated 10 times in the span of a few hours whilst on stimulants? It doesnt feel good near the end

There's no reason an angel would practice a Satanistic mutilation ritual, is there?

well he is a fallen angel

/ourguy/

What circumstances were you in that forced you to partook in such madness?

adderall with literally nothing else to do after taking an early exam. didnt keep count but it was every 30 minutes or so from waking up till dinner. the last 4 times or so just hurt

He's cute, I wanna kidnap him and take him to GS Brothel. for a four way.

What's the other dish? Mushrooms?

Minotaur girl breast-milkshakes

Attached: megamilk.png (680x562, 494K)

I kinda want to try the blue one, just from the looks, not quite like an Aviation and no doubt tasting far different, but interesting to see.

What is the point of this show? Why not watch some monster tranny girl furry hentai instead?

You really need to commit suicide.

I really hope they would have specially designed mayonnaise bottles

So still better than 90% of non-Japanese women.

They were smaller in the panel I assume that is adapting from as well.

Attached: Interspecies Reviewers - c018 (v02) - p078 [dig] [Yen Press] [aKraa].jpg (900x1350, 418.4K)

Papercuts, man.