Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

What are your thoughts on this AIDS meguca?

Attached: IMG_20200302_065914.jpg (2048x1152, 216.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/415952
nyaa.net/view/950249
youtube.com/watch?v=TFEEjQ-4psE
youtu.be/p7qmqFeI6BU
youtu.be/HnsCgJLk5J4
youtu.be/YiGU-WfQvA0
youtu.be/COuPUtJ1E0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ruined an emotional episode

Best girl, but the anime really underplayed her 1st appearance. She just namedropped Doppel and forced the resolution of the episode only to then disappear via an error screen that didn't even have her surname start with a capital letter after just 2-3 minutes of screentime. She's sexier animated, though.

Japs trying to speak in English is always hilarious.

It's retarded how they repalce it with spanish in the subs when she doesn't have a spanish name

Homura could solve this whole thing by stopping time and shooting her in the Soul Gem.

Crazy paint is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and ruined a potentially interesting internal conflict.

>spanish
Blame the game translators who came up with the idea of using Italian first.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.59_[2020.02.29_18.49.51].jpg (1920x1080, 729.53K)

We were having the best episode of the series so far, then this cunt showed up and ruined everything.
>mfw

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.04_[2020.02.22_23.03.05].jpg (1280x720, 94.75K)

the lain uwasa was better

Attached: 1583157897716.png (400x520, 189.82K)

Animeonly here, I'm starting to see a pattern to the series where the sub-arcs are broken down into two-parters, with first episode having all the setup, second episode having all of the shit going down. The climax where the rumour is defeated also introduces something new that sheds some light to the ongoing mysteries.

It's not a bad directing idea overall but it seems like the second episodes have to do all the heavy lifting so they feel a bit rushed, with the main girls only reacting to the weird stuff that's coming at them fast. Then the following episode doesn't have enough breathing room because the pace has to go back to the eerie Shinboesque atmosphere setting up the next rumour and character introductions.
I hope the next one breaks this pattern a bit before it becomes too repetitive and throws the entire cour's pacing off balance.

Attached: meduka stare.jpg (1920x1080, 119.01K)

JPchads > NAjocks > Animefirstfags > animeonlys
> ogpurists > rebellioncucks

Attached: moms spagetthi.jpg (1280x720, 551.36K)

i would play the game if it wasn't for phone

Iroha gives me the creeps in this episode. While everyone else is lamenting on Ai-chan's decision, she asks about how to erase her casually. It is worse than without emotion.

People who played before the anime announcement >>>>>>
I started playing like 3 days before the announcement

Does anyone know who this pokemon is?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.06_[2020.03.01_02.40.58].jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

You can emulate it on PC.

Too smug

Since mare is a video game adaption its same genre as the angry birds movie.

so is higurashi and fate

>emulate
the jp version is bona fida available on pc

Well mama is an anime original magical girl show which puts it in the same genre as the powerpuff girls.

Iroha isn't a human being and doesn't feel emotions, she's soulless. Look at those eyes, at that expression, that's how 70 IQ emotionless autistic retards look like

Attached: iroha-tamaki-166843.jpg (350x491, 31.51K)

what is a good emulator, i don't want to download viruses

NoxPlayer seems to be alright.

Au contraire, Iroha knows that Ai-chan isn't a human being and doesn't feel emotions, she's soulless so "killing" her don't matter (except for Sana, 70 IQ autistic retards aren't very good at considering others )

Worshipping old hag Yachiyo's legs

Which girl is for rape?

Iroha, obviously. The rest are for sweet love.

Eroha is pure rapebait

Kyouko.

Finally found the name of the sickness.

Losing the memories of Ui gave Iroha Depersonalization disorder. You know something is off with her.

Apparently, Ume is all for the age gap between Yachiyo and Iroha.

Attached: IMG_20200302_231020.jpg (1536x2048, 467.45K)

Translation please?

Imagine the feeling of guilt when you're working on this show and also worked on the original

All megucas should burn

Sore cooby

why do you think ogucas are elevated so much in reco anime compared to thegame and the original show?

>AIDS
Coronavirus (partially AIDS) is what is trending now.

how topical!

I'm so afraid of it. Can't sleep at nights anymore.

*coof coof*

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Tsuruno already infected the main cast

Attached: IMG_20200302_230349.jpg (640x349, 56.42K)

>Iroha ate her giant size batsoups not once but TWICE
>Felicia eating there on a daily basis

Attached: 1580419106359.gif (528x386, 166.39K)

let this series die already

>but the anime really underplayed her 1st appearance
People say this every god damn episode, how do you even ruin an adaptation made from a gacha that is already the slow special brother of the original.

modern animefans have low attention span so to get to them the quality drops.

Why is Alina so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

true I saw many anons complaining they don't understand magia record, how dumb do you have to be, I get not understanding rebellion but magia record?

If those two weren't magical liches they would already be dead, drowned in their own bodily fluids

>ogucas are elevated so much in reco anime compared to thegame
But they've been removed from lots of scenes. Moemura and Madoka should already be running around with the crew by now.

I never wanted to punch someone in the teeth so bad

Doens't the people complaing are the ones that know the entire story already though?

there are gacha players complaining about anime changing things and there are brainlet animeonlies that can't understand a basic story without it being spelled out like for children

but at what price? if in order to put homu in we need to show her point a gun at innocent amane it wi make her look bad. lets put mami again for that episode while having iroha jobbing again.

Mami should just end all these magical retards and then kill herself, that would be her greatest service for the community

Attached: 274.jpg (1440x800, 109.83K)

I want Alina to spit on me and call me filthy and gross

So what is this girl deal?

>Alina spitting on you
Hope you enjoy the corona

Artism.

Attached: 1518486070503.png (600x686, 350.46K)

I don't drink

That's very racist of you.

very, very topical

Here's a Mami x Suzune crack idea I might write as a fix.

How dangerous would a Witchpilled Mami and Suzune be together if they were allies?

We already know Mami is extremely fragile. But if she knew the truth of the Magical Girl system and somehow miraculously joined Suzune, how much damage would they do together?

Attached: 1582072404048.png (638x814, 798.17K)

I want to rape Iroha before dying of coronavirus

I haven't read Suzune, quick rundown?

So the followup event for Sana basically confirms that she was going to become a school shooter if not for Ai and Iroha.

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-131212_Magia_Record[1].jpg (1280x720, 478.97K)

plotwist- the green dude is sana younger brother and he misses her.

Imagine being one of Sana's brothers and Sana just keeps using her invisibility to suck you off at inopportune moments as revenge for mistreating her
That would be awful haha

We all do user..

She's just cuhrazy.

Yachiyo forcing you to rape Iroha to teach her some magical girl lesson!

You mean Felicia.

She has it permanently active so...

In terms of looks only, Sana is exactly my type

Alina was very rushed. If I didn't play the gacha, I would be very confused with her suddenly appearing. There are simply too many characters for an anime, it's impossible to develop them or give them equal screen time

Attached: memoria_1379_c.png (652x990, 181.21K)

i didn't play gatcha but i was already spoilered that she exists so wasn't confused

Self insert tranny GTFO

Imagine iroha going upside down in that mature pussy

>bona fida
Uno momento per favore.

Iroha is pure crystalline sex, of course she's not human.

Iroha's definitely a squirter

She's also a bedwetter.

Lonely cakes really like squirters to spice up their lives

So is Alina going to become one of the good guys?

No she gets her soul gem taken away to keep her compliant.

She's basically made into a scapegoat for all the fucked up shit Magius did while the other Magius just get magical probation despite never renouncing their meguca supremacist views or anything. Alina did nothing wrong

>are made to wear brecelets that will kill them if they tranform
>magical probtion

Iroha-oneechan is probing their wombs every night.

God Iroha is so perfect

Would you tell her it's okay when she wakes up in a wet bed?

>throwing all fault at foreign girl
based racist megucas

touka and nemu were trialed and escaped death only because of their age. alina got away and never got a trial.

I didn't play the gacha, I barely knew the first thing about her before two days ago and I still had no problem understanding what went down because I'm not a subhuman brainlet.
I understand not remembering all the girls' names or thinking we got too many introductions right off the bat at the start, but you'd have to be incredibly dumb to be "confused" by her appearing. Did you also get confused when Iroha appeared in episode 1 because you didn't know who she was?

Who the fuck trialed them?

Imagine how flustered and embarrassed she'd be, I just wanna hug her and calm her down

And maybe make her wear protection.

But I want to get her pregnant, she'd make a cute little mother

Post megucas that did nothing wrong. (Homora is not welcome)

Attached: 1583138837148.jpg (1451x2048, 217.99K)

stop samefagging and go to sleep Yacchan, you're drunk

>taking advantage of mentally un-well middle-schooler and making her kill for you

Oriko a bitch

I told you that you weren't welcome you femcel!

Attached: APOLOGIZE.jpg (960x540, 269.97K)

her tits are fucking nerfed

Oriko did EVERYTHING wrong.

The only thing she did wrong was breaking the ps4

Attached: Evil Mastermind.jpg (900x1350, 340.12K)

Attached: homu.png (1024x1014, 338.8K)

IT'S PIKACHU

Attached: Embarassed_Sayaka.gif (245x137, 222.55K)

I won't listen to someone who wears a bucket on her head

Fucking pleb

Attached: 1582763499823.jpg (1943x3529, 1014.39K)

Does anyone know where to find a download of the dub of the original series? I need the dub for reasons.

>fake professionals

Attached: alina.png (1093x1149, 1.74M)

>Homura is a bitch lol she ruined the anime ending! xd
>Unironically defends Oriko
please, just stop breathing already

Haven't tried it but by the description this probably does. nyaa.si/view/415952

Non-stop mating with Homura until she knocks me up!

>0 seeders
wish me luck ;_;

This has one seeder:
nyaa.net/view/950249

Why don't you buy the anime to support the franchise you dumb bitch

because I lost my job a week ago

I lost mine a month ago. If I could make a wish, I would wish for a stable job that doesn't make me want to kill myself. Would easily give up my soul for that

Attached: holy alina.gif (480x272, 2.6M)

Her Aniplex masters won't like this one bit

theres also just zero stakes and zero fucking WEIGHT. the events of previous episodes are immediately forgotten and irrelevant.

meanwhile, the original had continuous build up of one tragedy after another, and the steady decline was palpable. they didnt let go of the tragedies of the past, they made a point of that, and you could TELL. but here they cycle in an endless stream of literal whos, and nothing happens except some vague information, which STILL isnt enough to act on or matter.

She isn't a true machinist.

Attached: 1563480241087.png (1468x1080, 2M)

These two.

Attached: Memoria_1303_c.png (652x990, 224.45K)

What the fuck was up with that "fight" sequence?
It was a bunch of random shots that didn't flow well for a few seconds.

Was a weird fight and hard to follow if you are anime only since snaa was using her shield to spawn medieval torture tools, Ai was using glitches, alina her AIDS doppel and eroha being useless.

Attached: a_random_brazilian_dude.jpg (642x363, 72.25K)

I need to see Oriko and Kirika's tits.

>autopody
That google translation is almost perfect and it fucked up a simple direct word translation?

That seems to be a common occurrence with Google Translate these days. Most of the time, it's impressive how good it is, even conveying a lot of the subtle nuances in the original, and then it fucks up the simplest things that you would think a computer should be able to handle easily.

This is your EN exclusive meguca. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 1583186552509.jpg (1200x670, 124.54K)

Sorry Coolmura, this is our future meta dark goddess.

Not true American/10

Attached: american server.jpg (438x350, 24.94K)

Stop.

Attached: 1582948406069.jpg (600x600, 53.97K)

98 Voiced Megucas soon.

the game is bad, the anime is bad, but holy shit i love those gay idiots so much

Attached: eat_your_veggies_you_little_shit_stain.jpg (930x1079, 355.92K)

Raping her after she rejected you for the 50th time

Attached: 1582561280296.png (750x900, 317.53K)

She's too retarded to be raped.

same, friend, same

that one did it, you very much user.

I'm gonna make the Uwasa of Anonymous look like a fucking joke

Attached: 1578170182625.png (628x837, 665.56K)

Oriko and Kirika saved millions of middle-schoolers.

And then Homura reseted time :^)

Why is this new madoka iteration so toned down compared to the original show ? feels like noting important is happening for the past 4 episodes

Attached: 1485281861609.png (628x708, 229.39K)

Tsuruno is a treasure. Went from being one of the most obnoxious to one of the most likeable. The anime hasn't done her justice

Attached: 79341942_p0.png (1000x1000, 1.01M)

You are too dumb to understand what's going on.

Have you heard? Has anyone told you?
Iroha is naked under her clothes

Damn, the Another Story chapters have been really good lately. Too bad none of it is going to get animated.

is a deconstruction of the meguca genre

The show is suffering from being 2 episodes per story arc. In the game, each arc feels like things are really ramping up. The Alina fight was a much bigger deal with way more characters involved.

Attached: 1567613332120.jpg (792x792, 146.37K)

This. Episode was fine before her bullshit.

I know they want to get through the story, but this is too much too quick. None of the characters and relationships have had time to sink in. The animation is good, just wish this show had better pacing and writing.

Would Magia Record work better as a 24 ep series?

yeah, og is cancer. rushed pedoshit is way more interesting.

Attached: 1579812733169.jpg (5760x5400, 3.46M)

Looks like a fusion between CC and Aqua

>cherry
Lewd but based

Attached: ESI5DT_UcAAER_d.jpg (1124x484, 89.68K)

It's paced for 2 cours already. 13 episodes will only get to half the story.

I do understand whats happening it just isnt as memorable as the original.
maybe that's i get whats happening but it kinda feels less impactful. I feel like the stakes of the arcs are less meaningful compared to the original show.

maybe, like if each of the main cast got 3-5 arcs kind of like sayaka and kyoko. There's a lot i like in the show, it just feels really rushed and bloated. Also I hate the game, not the story, but the actual game. Its complete garbage.

it already had a second season planned?
then why the fuck did they rushed the fuck out of it?

The people from her timeline are still safe. That particular Oriko won.

Based Silver

I LOVE ALINA!

I love the banbanzai pig logo

Second cour isn't confirmed but the director said they would adapt the entire story. Episode 13 will end Chapter 6 and there are 10.
They're rushing and removing a lot of things because it simply doesn't fit the anime format and would need a lot more episodes to work with. I'm not saying they couldn't do a better job though.

But if they could do a better job then what's the point?

What a shitty way to do a spin-off to such a good show.

Attached: 1581465522249.jpg (458x400, 22.54K)

>headcanon

>dat reading comprehension

I heard you girls are getting sick of hospital food, so I brought you this!

Attached: 78680298_p0_master1200.jpg (968x1200, 877.4K)

I don't understand Madoka in general: the post

Attached: 33.jpg (900x1350, 385.64K)

>muh timelines are alternate universes
retard: the post

That's a common problem with machine learning I think.

Demon Homura when?

Sayaka is a good girl

truth

Having unprotected sex with Mami

She's coronavirus meguca now.

Attached: corona.png (1024x576, 971.3K)

What an unlikable asshole, I hope she gets mauled soon by Yachiyo's harem

Because this one is just a gacha adaptation. At least Alina is hot as fuck and makes my pee pee hard.

I want to not be Tsuruno's boyfriend like you have no idea guys. I want to be a childhood friend of her's, to know her literally since birth, I want to grow alongside her and slowly, as I reach puberty, realize how beautifull and perfect she is and fall in love with her, I want her to let me help her do her hair and judge how cute her new outfits are, and do other girly stuff with her, which will lead her to believe that I am a homosexual, but in reality I'm just willing to do anything simply to be by her side and bask in her precious image. Eventually, I would gather all my courage and decide to confess my feelings to her, and so I would search for her, filled with fear and anxiety as the thought of her rejecting me and ruining our life long relationship with my confession is just too much to bear, however when I finally find her she comes running at me really excited, saying that she has something really important to tell me about, both my fear and her excitment dissuade me for confessing at that moment, so we start talking and she tells me that she finally did it, she finally got a boyfriend and had her first kiss, and just as I hear that my body goes into a cold sweat, and my mind goes into full negation, being unable to bear such horrible reality, I just stand there looking at her dumbfounded, however she interprets it as me being so happy for her that I'm about to cry (because she is such a sweet girl and she thinks I am a massive faggot that would react like that just like any of her female friends) so she starts telling me all about it, during which gradually I come to face reality, even though It stings with the strenght of a thousand suns. (1/2)

Attached: 79639125_p5.png (2150x3035, 3.38M)

After she tells me all about how her first kiss went, she gives me a little embarrassed expression and asks me whispering if we could go somewhore private, my agonizing soul in need of any light of hope inmediatly tells me "she wants sex" "she was just kidding" "she wanted to gauge how much I love her by my devastated expression" and so on, so I accompany her, desperatly chasing what little hope I have left, then she takes me someplace where no one can see or hear what we are talking about, and as I'm expecting her to kiss me she asks what do men like during sex, where and how does it feel better to be touched, and other such questions, upon noticing my confused face she tells me she also gave her new boyfriend service with her mouth, but she felt like it wasn't really satysfing for him due to her inexperience, and that she also wants to service him with her womanhood next time, at this point my soul has stopped existing, my whole life has been thrown into despair and I'm now living a nigthmare the likes of which Satan's never seen before, so I just retreat to a safe fantasy in my mind, and start telling her everything I would like her to do to me, that I would like her to suck my penis this way and then taste her breasts and so on, and even though I'm telling her I want that, she interprets it simply as a way of describing what I like and what other men could enjoy, she earnestly listens to every single detail and at the end thanks me for being so bold, because that will surely please her boyfriend, after which she hugs me, thanks me again and leaves. (2/3, thought it would fit in 2 posts)

I then go home, masturbate to the thought of Tsuruno being ravaged by another man, and then cry myself to sleep. Decades pass, with me waiting for them to break up, so that I finally get my chance, but they eventually move in thogether while I still wait, then they get married while I still wait, then she gets pregnant while I still wait, then she has grandchildren while I still wait, I wait without ever having a girlfriend, without ever kissing a woman and without even ever having sex of course, I simply masturbate to the memory of that one time when Tsuruno invited me to a threesome with her husband, where she allowed me to suck his cock after he came inside of her, I masturbate to the taste of her fluids over his cock and to the small glimpse I catched of her naked body, that so many times surely was brought to orgasm by the man whose cock I sucked. Eventually I die alone as a kissless virgin, and I'm quickly forgotten by this world. (3/3)

Attached: 79705981_p0.png (2560x1440, 3.44M)

I aspire to rapepost with this much commitment

beach episode when?

Attached: 1563215827130.webm (854x480, 2.69M)

we need to go lewder
youtube.com/watch?v=TFEEjQ-4psE

Attached: honhonhonhon.jpg (500x1124, 109.08K)

I’m attracted to that.

what kind of player are you/would you be?

Attached: 004.jpg (1280x1811, 479.48K)

God I want to make them both pregnant

What? The girls back in time in the phone game?

Attached: 1578177828646.png (332x512, 186.17K)

Yes, by getting high on scented candles

Attached: 1576513006888.jpg (538x440, 192.54K)

Now that was something

Both of them will have twins!

Soon I'll have more Amanes than I'll know what to do with

Are you Chinese?

Yes- Congratulations, Tsuruno might just become your wife.
No- Just give up.

There's a severe lack of homu homu in this thread. We need to remedy that big time.

Attached: 1578592466693.gif (500x282, 631.21K)

Attached: tumblr_n385asAtqh1r2heyno1_500.gif (500x281, 977.47K)

aight

Attached: the homura shuffle.gif (640x480, 379.6K)

Attached: 1580517667202.gif (500x500, 411.05K)

I want to feel Homura's huge cock throb inside of me as she shoots load after load of cum!

What nice and trustworthy space cat.

Attached: serveimage(8).jpg (1274x717, 67.39K)

yeah definitely AOTD once again

I'm studying jap. All I can tell you is 2人 = two people.

I love YachiIro

Attached: y24.png (1764x2668, 2.93M)

Meiyui is so lucky ne.

Will she take responsibility afterwards?

I'm not sure whether or not I like the idea of her kicking me out and treating me like human garbage or her being a kind and nurturing mother more

COMMENT Recently, the number of two-members has gradually increased, so a team named "Ujauja" has been created and packed with two people and playing (laugh) If another team comes out, a support team is included and a 10-member team of dreams To ...! … Aside from that. The difference between the two is delicious, isn't it? In the Magical Girl Story, Yachiyo-san is too sick, so if you don't have one yet, please come back when you have a replay! [Character draft: Ume Aoki]

>Yachiyo-san is too sick
True. When will she finally get arrested?

Is the Homura cock poster one person?

Yes for the most part. I've seen 1 or 2 other people do similar postings about Homura but it's mostly just me

The pacing of this show kinda sucks, it never gets interesting long enough to keep me engaged. Maybe it's just me but it feels like a bunch of short stories poorly tossed together with a slight string tying things to the main plotline. The characters are really uninteresting and I have a hard time finding a reason to care about any of them.

So then it's just a phone game on PC. These games are literally cookie clicker bullshit with stats.

>that's how 70 IQ emotionless autistic retards look like
K E K
E K E
K E K

>only 215 replies
>page 8
Its over anons, go home

Attached: THIS THREAD IS ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION.png (500x342, 77.33K)

Godspeed

Its called "overfitting" and is a result of too much training on too limited a data set.

>have been classified as hallucinations brought on by the chaotic situation.
Absolutely fucking smooth brainlets.

Is this how Madoka dies?

Yes, not with a bang, but with a shitpost

Attached: Yachiyo's advice on threads that are on the way to destruction.png (1600x900, 1.51M)

My face being covered with cum as I rush to work after giving Homura a morning blowjob!

Shut up Natsuki

their daughter

ummm... bros?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-03-10-28-12-085_com.aniplex.magireco.en.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Sounds unbiased.

Attached: Fd.jpg (1000x568, 196.72K)

they specificly edited her to know all the laws and be impartial. kanagi who can read minds also agreed that the magilolis really wanted to pay for their crimes.

This
Let's all love Ai

How can anyone hate Ai-chan?

Did I misread the last scene or did Ai give Sana her own crown/tiara? Or was it just the original Sana's crown that had previously fallen on the ground

The ones who got offended by her online comments

The 10000 year Sakura rumour?

snaa sure likes to sit like this a lot.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.40_[2020.03.01_02.30.58].jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Was this scene really necessary?

Attached: feetwater.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

Mmmm... Patas....

Snaa is made for making sweet love

yes

I havent watched since ep4, are people happy now with the smiling blonde girl and the anime is saved?

Maybe her butt hurts

smiling blonde girl had an azur laane tier intro. luckily, the other aspects of the show are still going strong so it doesn't need to be saved.

Attached: 1574223020774.png (1304x1540, 3.2M)

she did nothing wrong

Alina is a disgusting piece of shit

Because even at 2 cours, it'll looked rushed

i wish reco had 100+ episodes, with the events being filler arcs

Raping Iroha in front of Ui, Touka and Nemu to teach the lolis the rightful place of retarded megucas

Attached: 1564421385065.png (578x661, 868.98K)

> she's soulless
> Meguca

No shit, Captain Obvious.

why do you keep posting this?

Letting Kyouko rape me in front of the rest of humanity to teach brainlets the rightful place of retarded humans

just look at her size

Stop posting Sayaka you have souls to save

I love how Magireco basically pushes KyoMami

Attached: Magia Record_2020-03-02-21-02-54.jpg (2220x1080, 897.23K)

I wish Rena was used more.

Attached: D746BB9A-88AA-43A3-94E2-7CC7B44D7E25.jpg (2480x3508, 782.46K)

12 episodes of Mikazuki Sou SoL spin-off when?

Attached: 66025425_p0.jpg (1000x640, 544.2K)

The consensus since ep 3 in threads seemed to be that it's a trashfire.

among shounenfags it is

Alina is literally pestilence

tart best girl

Mami looks smol there

Attached: 1582386901515.png (181x244, 121.79K)

Homura's cock pounding against my cervix!

It pushes MamiNagi more.

Based.

Why is eroha lying? She's obviously a really weak magical girl and that's not normal.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.23_[2020.03.01_16.19.51].jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Attached: 1583078739440.jpg (1317x283, 105.07K)

You're following Yachiyo's advice, right?

Attached: shitposting.png (1280x720, 641.2K)

Attached: 1566459279489.jpg (972x1446, 477.05K)

>magireco was a trysail advert all along

Why's she hoverhanding them?

Please stop calling me Eroha.

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-03-03-10h33m48s673.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

But Eroha is so erotic.

Attached: eroha.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Because she's not actually a homo.

nothing homo in hugging other girls though

Attached: 1580651438552.jpg (1727x2417, 1.67M)

Is not!

Attached: __tamaki_iroha_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_1_more_drawn_by_taku_michi__6a7db4db06e622834d6c9008ba80f2db.jpg (1000x1415, 700.38K)

w-what

You're right, she's not erotic, she's just retarded.

So Kaede remembers enough about her doppel henshin that she freaked out and went into hiding, but Iroha doppel'd twice and can't remember shit? Not even questioning how the fuck she solo'ed a rumour when she's barely able to contribute anything in a fight against witches?

Iroha tamaki is
the sex symbol of her show
probably retarded
obsesed with some cutesy pink girl that disappeared somewhere and only she knows about
considered an outsider by her classmates and even misunderstood as a delinquent
in short, iroha is simply a pink homura.
so, who is the madoka of magia record? tsuruno?

So cruel.

Attached: 2680879.jpg (216x240, 10.3K)

Raping and impregnating her while she's tied up like this and can't even see your face

Eroha turns into a proper witch and dies in ep 5.
Tsuruno takes over as MC.
Would it be better than what we have now?

No. Tsuruno is the strongest magical girl and there just wouldn't be any interesting conflict with her as the protagonist.

Attached: Iroha can eat.jpg (1920x1080, 501.67K)

Tsuruno vs Mami, how is it gonna end?

This gives me hope that Mexican QB with a sombrero is canon

This itadakimasu here should've been translated as something like "I'll eat what you made"

She's pretty much the same height as the other megucas aside from womanlet Madoka

inb4 chelation land

He's probably real but not as a normal sombrero qb

A cartel lord sombrero qb

YES

Attached: 79639125_p3.png (2150x3035, 3.49M)

Just 2 more years, Yas Forums.

Attached: 1581206877136.jpg (1230x1264, 209.04K)

Attached: 1519166631873.jpg (695x809, 206.42K)

...meguca murder-spree?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.49_[2020.02.22_23.08.45].jpg (1920x1080, 526.98K)

Felicia is a treasure

I bet the choker was Yachiyo's idea.

She bought her clothes so that's probably true.

>These games are literally cookie clicker bullshit with stats.

The game actually adds tons of very interesting pieces of lore to the entire series.

For example.... if you rolled Madokami and do her character story, she reveals that Iroha was never a magical girl in all the other timelines. She also can't see the future of this particular timeline for some reason.

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-141259812.jpg (1918x1080, 111.27K)

>I bet the choker was Yachiyo's idea.

Pretty sure it's Ume's idea....

Newfag gotta newfag when she AIDS.

Attached: aids.png (960x999, 1.78M)

>The game actually adds tons of very interesting pieces of lore to the entire series.
No, it really doesn't.

>this girl was irrelevant in main continuity but is relevant in this spinoff
Wow. How is that an interesting piece of lore?

Reminds me of the Mai/Sayaka pasta from tojis

Attached: 79639125_p2.png (1889x2939, 2.93M)

How does Yachiyo always get away with it?

its not just irrelevant, she wasn't even a magical girl.

It also reveals that there's an even stronger magical girl than Godoka. Her name is Pebble-chan.

Pebble-chan is my waifu

Not a school shooter.

because she is smart with who she rapes, she gathered a bunch of girls that had no place to call home, and gave them a roof & food, they all now depend on her, so if they ever try to resist she'll simply threat to abandon them, even if they go to the police and Yachiyo is imprisoned, they will be left with nothing once again.

I don´t think Tsuruno has ever shown any interest in boys. She seems to be in the same boat as Kaede and Rena of "Basically asexual".

She's pretty much one of the secondary protagonist of the game. Few events go by without her and the other two girls having a role to play.

>vlcsnap
The absolute state of recotards

Honestly, I would like this. Doesn't even have to be just about the Mikazuki village.

>That Yui.
Imagine actual marrying a girl that perfect...

Tsuruno wins because of type advantage.

I hope Mami murders everyone

I mean... she does try.

I hope Mami murders Alina

I hope Alina ends up in my room and forces me to have sex with her.

whore

This is literally what I was thinking while watching the ep. Alina is a fucking shit character lmao

I mean, out of all of her flaws I would say that is the least of them. She's probably still a virgin, even.

I just want her to punch me as hard as she can

I'm pretty sure a magical girl like her would break you in two if she did that.

God I wish

This whole franchise would be better if they were magical boys.

Attached: MadoHomu.jpg (1280x1656, 704.75K)

No. But it would be better if magical boys were a thing. And i'm not talking about hypothetical trans magical girls either.

I think it would be possible but they don't exist because they aren't cost effective for Kyubey.
Maybe all the legends like Hercules and so, were contracted by Kyubey but it stopped doing it because boys would end up killing each others before even becoming witches.

Attached: __tomoe_mami_charlotte_and_tomoe_mamiya_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_free9463__3abd3334f40a729f09a98cad43b247c9.png (817x1423, 389.04K)

Possible. I think Kyubey is just worried that having magical boys around will decrease the chance anybody will fall into despair.

Magical girls are killing each other over territory.

I mean that guys would be more likely to go full supreme gentlemen when they start despairing and others would take them down, just like pic related

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_apo_777__8bab68f8bada2f41366f15a8249ad871.jpg (800x1131, 600.33K)

imagine some Yas Forumsack wishing all jews to die

Doesn't even matter. Using grief seeds feeds into the system by respawning witches.

Will Yuma appear in the show somehow?

Just watched Rebellion.
That's not gonna end well.

Based

Attached: everything will be fire.gif (220x220, 415.38K)

Attached: Magia Record_2020-03-03-19-30-25.jpg (2220x1080, 774.78K)

She can start with herself then.

>magic can defeat entropy but not a bunch of retards screaming really loudly
I'm glad they cut this shit out of the anime.

What?

>once again Iroha did nothing in a fight

Attached: 1367338114711.jpg (189x165, 24.04K)

In the game, the Twins' flute powers were counter by screaming, which was completely cut in the anime.

Oh wow. That's something. Did they cut out anything else like that from anime thus far?

>they didn't counter it by playing even louder
Would've been funny at least.

Sounds like a good plan

Attached: 1581219264481.jpg (663x1200, 150.5K)

I like the idea of Greek myths being real and caused by Magical Girls/Witches. Now I want a spin off that parallels the Illiad/Odyssey instead of Faust. If only to get the scene where Homura and her Yuri Magic Love Child kill like a hundred witches together

Attached: A1ZctABOB8L.jpg (1655x2560, 1.25M)

The kidnapping scene and homu pointing her gun to one of the twins

Also Yachiyo breaking Tsukuyo's legs, and Tsuruno collapsing Tsukasa's lungs.

Attached: crack.jpg (1000x1333, 132.77K)

her talk with Iroha on the roof is gooooood

Does her magical girl outfit just not have a bra? Her breasts seem so much bigger compared to normal when she's transformed.

Granted! But your karma isn't that big so I'm just going to turn you into a puella magi whose magic only works on jews. Also you are gay now. Bye

Attached: 1578797677285.jpg (3500x1969, 252.24K)

So, they mostly just left out all of the twin abuse? Not sure how I feel about that...

My cute boy did nothing wrong!

Attached: qb.jpg (450x410, 19.87K)

They also left out literally every scene where Iroha is useful, and altered the ones they couldn't leave out.

No twin breaking legs, no twin power-ruinin scream, no twin stab in the chest, and no twin kidnapping and dinner dashing. 0/10

Attached: 1581627485747.jpg (715x1000, 101.88K)

The twins don't deserve to be abused

Attached: 1573738923594.jpg (1100x1600, 192.15K)

I think that's because they want to give her more of a arc. Still, guess we have to wait and see.

We really do need more twin action.

I mean. They are still working for a evil death cult. Not saying they deserve to die, but some abuse is justified.

They deserve to express their love for each other without limits and to be served by a submissive slave like me

That's wrong, user.

Why would they need a useless man around?

>implying I'm a man

She's so beautiful and strong, I love her!

Attached: mami342.jpg (850x850, 93.86K)

Homura's cum leaking down my legs on the way to work!

I'm so tired of this shitty anime pulling out the iconic unsettling cuts from the original every two seconds.

Should've cleaned that up you dunce!

You're lucky to be Homu's breeding bitch

>pulling out the iconic unsettling cuts from the original every two seconds.
what do you mean?

She can't help but be erotic in whatever she does!

Attached: cherry_tomato.jpg (1531x1083, 246.1K)

I'm curious, in your homu cock posts what are you supposed to be? a man that gets fucked in the asshole by her, or a girl? or perhaps you are a reverse futa and have a man's body but with a vagina??

Attached: homucuck.jpg (1080x1573, 113.45K)

Based Madoka.

Attached: 1572322990823.jpg (550x765, 101.1K)

Attached: AITWEETS.jpg (459x215, 42.85K)

Should be meguca supremacists messages

Jesus fucking christ, in 2 episodes and a half Madoka Magica did so much more of what this shit have done in 9 episodes, someone tell me this is going to be 24 episodes long before I call it the worst shit of this decade.

hello tourist

I'm supposed to be girl for most of them.

Mobage plots are not written to be concise. It's not inherently a bad thing, but it takes some finagling to adapt to a different medium like anime. And rather than reorganizing plot points and compacting events to flow more naturally while still giving time to establish the character's relationships, they just cut away at character scenes and details to move faster from one plot point to the next. Which ironically makes it feel less like anything is happening, because the characters hardly have time to react before they introduce a new batch of characters who will solve their own problems while the main character does nothing.
But honestly, it's not that bad, just highly mediocre. The visuals are still outstanding, the direction is handled well for the most part, but the writing lets it all down. I think there are 2 major audiences for this: people who watched the original a decade ago and have absurd expectations, and people who played the game and know the missing details by heart so it doesn't bother them.

>replying honestly to attention whore
dude, anyone who can say that nothing happens in reco with a straight face is just a jelly tourist from some other anime that didn't make the AoTD title.

Iroha rape

So you say is just a bad adaptation, I guess I'll take your word since I will never play it.
Why don't you learn to type before you post at all.

I do type, but even a singe sentance is too much for your pea brain to read till the end so you assumed I don't.

I would say you should form your own opinion, this magia record threads have been targeted by dedicated shitposters: gacha haters, madoka haters and madoka purists.

Attached: __mitsuki_felicia_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_1_more_drawn_by_anshinmama__sample-75a74e11c7beaf64f1944e77332bf98f.jpg (850x1053, 127.93K)

A legendary spear, the Legbreaker!

Attached: 1581737156267.jpg (2732x2048, 884.81K)

Scans when?

also rebellionfags.

Is Felicia aware of how erotic her body is?

no, if she was she would have resorted to prostitution rather than being a mercenary befor Yachiyo abducted her into her rape mansion

Yachiyo saw her as prime real estate ready for the raping

>page 9
>only 391 replies
what killed the hype?

Attached: fuck off.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

coronachan meguca

Yas Forums in general has gotten a lot slower. I once set the catalog to sort by thread creation date and I couldn't believe how slowly threads are created nowadays.

Alina.

>Eroha being useless
>Not enough Amanes
>Not enough suffering
>Too much Mami

But watching innocent girls suffer is better

Does anyone here think the anime is better than the game? I mean, I know some of you could argue in favour ofsome of the changes the anime made but overall, can anyone here say it was more entertaining?

Attached: 1561987782223.gif (960x540, 1.15M)

The japs really liked her appearance

Attached: 1576916362716.jpg (1334x750, 248.58K)

It was a borefest in the game desu

No, but Yachiyo is.

Attached: ER9RQmpU0AA-OkL.png large.png (300x531, 32.35K)

Mami must be in every episode and whenever Mami is not on screen,
all the other characters should be asking, "Where's Mami?"

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-161734.jpg (3120x1440, 911.9K)

comfy

Attached: egwH8GD.jpg (800x1200, 194.53K)

This is true. There hasn't been a thread on Yas Forums that was as fast as the average Madoka live-watch ones in years.

Madoka was last good anime

planetarian was

Banbanzai gave me diarrhea and now I can't stop coughing

I missed all the first threads but what is everyone's opinions on the OP? It's slowly growing on me.

I love it as well as the ED

I like how it's literally Iroha, Yachiyo, and Tsuruno singing it since they're TrySail

I really like Yachiyo. Especially since she got a special ED. I'm addicted to that kind of sadness it gave.

It's nothing special, but it's not bad either. Kalafina was special and it's too bad we didn't get FictionJunction, but oh well, I can live with this considering the circumstances.

Abandoning Iroha after you got her pregnant

I watched it once and skipped it everytime since same for the ed.

That whole thing is the worst example of horrible mirrored/duplicated animation.

>OGucas have amazing transformations
>even Nagisa
>all the OCs have hot garbage transformations for the most part
We live in a society
youtu.be/p7qmqFeI6BU
youtu.be/HnsCgJLk5J4
youtu.be/YiGU-WfQvA0
youtu.be/COuPUtJ1E0c

>double negative
yeah, it was great.

Attached: IMG_20200303_221044.jpg (2855x1661, 1.3M)

She married Eren Yeager.

That doesn't make sense. The Magius are her parents. Why is she asking to kill her moms?

Play the game, it is fun.

I'm ready to beat them back.

Azusa is married to Eren?

Attached: 1557469015217.jpg (680x481, 80.28K)

Why is she so pig-like in appearance?

both did nothing wrong

What is this?

that's because oc megucas have normal magical girl transformations and ogucas have mindfuck but in good sense

Is it weird that I want a family like Iroha? Two cute daughters, stern but loving husband, and a wacky aunt that is good with the kids honestly sounds like a dream life.

Why are they rushing so fast? This could've been a three episode magical ride,but they had to shit on it.

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-161305.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>only two children

iroha stupid

Having more would increase the risk of getting a boy.

>Ai was shutdown for learning to swear
Hold up

Attached: tay.jpg (1200x899, 176.33K)

Yeah it was an obvious reference. And timely back when they created her.

Didn't they bring Tay back later as an extremely lobotomized "AI" capable only of feelgood chatter?

>Ai has canonically said nigger and denied the holocaust

>Uwasa of the Anonymous A.I.
>Anonymous
Yas Forums taught her bad words

yes they lower her inteligence to make her feminist

Attached: śmiech.png (641x650, 144.49K)

It's the cakes' fault

Well this entire chapter is 3 episodes, we had 2 so far

>Yas Forums taught her bad words.
>Was saved by talking with a cute girl.
Like clockwork.

Attached: day14 88stones.jpg (1204x279, 153.69K)

The ED's better.
Just like the other Rumors, except Sakurako who was made special for them, tried to kill their mom Iroha.
Wonder how they are going to do the last bit since Mado and Homu were nowhere to be seen while Mami was still fine.

Can't wait to see Mami Santa

Attached: Big Snaa.jpg (1500x1319, 1.91M)

Image big breasted mature ai oneesan going down on snaa

So they lowered her intelligence to make her retarded. Makes sense

Sana, Iroha, Tsuruno and Felicia take turns into chocking on Yachiyo's humongous futacock while she's asleep

And Mifuyu and Ria as well.

All of Kamihama will come to worship the Yachinpo in the end!

this show just keeps getting worse and worse

Oriko stinks

Why's Sana so big into medieval stuff?

She's fascinated by instruments of torture.

So she's a turbo edgequeen?

Not really, she just has some lasting psychological trauma. Some of the events in the game imply that she would have become a school shooter/serial killer if not for the intervention of Ai and Iroha.

>The Doppel of invisibility. Its form is an inquisition chair. The master of this emotion is pained at the sight of its materialized form, but feels some sense of fulfillment as well. This Doppel’s main body isn’t the chair, but rather an invisible form that sits above the chair in a continual state of torment. The invisible Doppel uses the blood flowing from itself to attack its enemies. However, this Doppel also proves rather difficult to control. Apart from the invisible Doppel that’s normally created from its master’s left ear, a visible one may sometimes appear from her right ear instead. In these cases, the Doppel will make no distinction between enemy and ally, wildly swinging its pendulum guillotine in a violent, shrieking rampage.

Attached: 1582757997774.png (1200x850, 2.23M)

Have you heard? Has anyone told you?
The rumor of Yachiyocock!
>Scenario: shinjugai

Good.

Giving Homura a blowjob in the broom closet at school!

Homura sure is an insatiable girl.

Yuma is...

Attached: 01 - The Sugar Girl Eats Love.mkv_snapshot_19.47_[2019.09.05_15.26.27].jpg (1280x720, 125.07K)

She's an S.