If make say $1m on BTC, how get out and turn into real money before crashes again

If make say $1m on BTC, how get out and turn into real money before crashes again
>explain stable coins, there seem to be loads. Are they safe?
> daily withdrawal limits means I'd have to move to stable coin and withdraw it gradually over a number of months? Are there exchanges that let you withdraw 1m in one go?

Attached: 1585805603345.jpg (676x372, 56.69K)

leave it in

based

>take the hottest white woman and compare her to the ugliest black
Race realists are virgins

Buy a million dollars worth of something with bitcoin
Pro tip, it doesn't have to be a real product

Hottest? That's just a pretty normal cute girl bro.

>Average white girl
>Typical abo
Fuck off retard. Abos are barely even a hominid

Attached: 1523367338095.png (866x812, 239.68K)

left is unironically built for bbc

why are "white" people so insecure, i think its the pink skin that forces them to lash out in a preemptive strike. pink dicks, pink nipples and pink pussies, symbolically assuming your not a tranny, fuck off faggots and stop trying to fill your gapping void

Attached: 1579137324910.png (541x465, 550.15K)

can you procreate with them? you can? then they're human. go back to Yas Forums faggot.

She would be a 10/10 here in the US. You don’t see pure breed white girls very often anymore, and if you do they’re usually fat and ugly inbreds from the south.

I've been there. Been all over and met several "tribes". Not all tribes look the same, not by a long shot. But the inland migrating tribes do look insanely archaic and primal and their women are insanely ugly. ALL OF THEM. The northern tribes in the jungles near Darwin are not ugly. I agree that this picture is a poor comparison but I did not see a single attractive aboriginal among the inland tribes.

I rather be a prime abo than a pink cracker, you owe these people in legions, there presence on this earth and their intercontinental brethren is whats stopping from hell being released on this earth. You dont want to face the wrath of the one in question so its best to remain silent and atone for your past actions

Attached: download (3).jpg (257x196, 8.67K)

Very glad I married one, and she was a virgin. Not my fucking problem anymore.

>there

>their intercontinental brethren
You are deluding yourself if you think that aboriginals are anything like Africans. I've been there too and I can tell you Aboriginals and their culture are vastly superior to Africans. I greatly respect Aboriginals and their culture but not so much the African culture..

Why everyone talking about pic but not answering my question

Attached: cj7bd6z8nld41.jpg (827x540, 79.72K)

t. seething pooskin

Attached: 1478803158904.jpg (402x475, 36.65K)

This is their planet and YOU are the guest, yet you parade around and slither forth like your patron father. You will face the wrath of the one that will be unnamed and your pride will be cut down and thrown into the abyss

Attached: 23.jpg (512x512, 70.87K)

Split into several stable coins and cash. Also, use some of it to buy into other assets. For example, some PM dealers will let you purchase gold with BTC. Buy like 10 kilos as an asset. That should help. Yph could always sell the gold back.

because you started with a shittyass pic

Nice bait retarded niggerfaggot.

N

based retard

>buy gold/silver
>buy stable coins
>buy coins for staking
>wire transfer for large withdrawals

TICK TOCK
THE FUTURE IS REFLECTED BY THE PAST

Attached: download (10).jpg (275x183, 10.38K)

Fly to Japan and eat some food, see a punk show, and OTC. You'd be better off putting it into something like Suterusu and then spending it later in Asia or OTC with 10x your money.

THE PAST TRANSCRIBES THE FUTURE.
YOUR PRIDE WILL BE TRAMPLED ON LIKE PIGS IN HEAT

Attached: merlin_157658391_1b245f02-922a-4c82-b656-b8ec85fb98cf-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 848.92K)

THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED OF ALL ITS UNRIGHTEOUS TRANSGRESSION

AGAIN

YOUR PRIDE WILL BE CASTED INTO THE....

Attached: download (11).jpg (259x194, 7.15K)

I

G

WATER WAS THE PREVIOUS COURSE OF ACTION, OH BOY< YOU WONT GUESS WHAT NEXT

Attached: unnamed.jpg (523x700, 32.93K)

DRINK YOUR WINE AND BE MERRY< YOUVE MADE MUCH PROGRESS IN YOUR GRAND AMBITIONS..

YOULL BE ONE FOOT AWAY FROM REACHING THE FINISH LINE BEFORE THE
BLISTERING SOUND RINGS AND YOU WONT KNOW WHERE IT COMING FROM

Attached: egypt-upper-egypt-nile-valley-luxor-mischievous-children-CPXMEA.jpg (1300x945, 208.74K)

Is this 42?

Shes way above average you should get out more