Are you a LINK holder? Imagine holding her for the rest of your life. You've truly made it user

Are you a LINK holder? Imagine holding her for the rest of your life. You've truly made it user.

Attached: da07hmsbut941.jpg (1155x2048, 267.74K)

I would hold her link

That’s a clit

Haha look at that tiny cock

that's a mentally ill woman

SAUCE

Why is there suddenly so much trannyposting on Yas Forums?

that's a waste of resources

good lord

Attached: 1568910773050.jpg (670x573, 375.62K)

People have been posting tranny all the time, just usually without dick

>dick
it's called a "feminine penis" when it's tiny and attached to a girl

it’s called “yikes” and “if I accidentally grabbed that I’d murder him”

Attached: 5680876965859.jpg (695x563, 55.43K)

that's a man

the new janny is a tranny and allows it

OP please

Hiroshima should cut his pay.

don't you like surprises? it's like getting a present that you didn't ask for and never expected.

Transfaggots and their usual cancer

Some neet from Yas Forums found Yas Forums around the crash and has been spamming the same trannies every day since

Attached: CB793006-D9F5-4DCA-BCC3-9B720002379C.jpg (1155x2048, 264.58K)

Is that your mom shlomo?

lmao

@RosieKawaii

I would fuck her into the ground, feel kind of bad and then call her the next weekend.
>feelsprettygood

>I would fuck her

Do you by any chance identify yourself as homosexual?
What does hiv positive feels like?

There's been a progressive increase in tranny-posting across all boards. It's the only way these men can live with their mental illness: To desperately seek outside affirmation of the voice in their head. It's quite sad, but the best course is to ignore and move on.

All I’ll never give sauce again because this board is full of ungrateful faggots. I’m not even gay and I looked this shit up for you begging degenerate retards.

i feel like that's what (s)he really needs. like prone, ass up, head pressed to floor buttsmashing

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO FUCK THE ASS OF A MAN YOU LOVE?

DO THEY TEACH YOU FEEL PENIS TO RECTUM?

The term homosexual doesn't have any intrinsic meaning. It doesn't exist in and of itself. It's a word that human beings have created so that we can make sense of the world and to be able to communicate with each others and express ideas.

So your attempt at a slur somehow having an affect on me, isn't really even the important question here. Homo, hetero - these are abstract concepts based on factors that we denote importance to. And while I acknowledge and respect the XX or XY factor of how we assign gender on a biological level, I also never forget that the universe is vastly more complicated then the black and white level of simplicity you give to the powerfully vast complexity and wonder of the universe.

as there is bear and bull, so too is there trap and brap, this is merely another Yas Forumsness cycle

Attached: 1541993428073.png (400x333, 91.24K)

>never knowing the joy of sodomizing a cute submissive girl/boy while s/he squeals in delight
ngmi

Never thought of it that way. This is an incredibly based perspective.

i've had 20 tabs of Yas Forums on auto refresh 24/7 since June 2018

Attached: 1577581618084.png (776x801, 42.78K)

This guy knows shit.

Attached: BDEDC491-A0ED-41AE-A414-FB126C96440D.jpg (600x813, 30.3K)

been here since 2005, no cycles, traps have been slowly gaining momentum but they have been very bullish recently

a true Yas Forumsraeli

Attached: 1586907432545.jpg (250x186, 4.69K)

That doesn't look anything like a woman, even disregarding the dick