Suter

Suter

Attached: suter.png (2594x1454, 307.74K)

Suter

SUT3R

Attached: SUTER.png (225x225, 3.67K)

Attached: 1588000939801.jpg (1242x1175, 171.02K)

SUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTERSUTER

S U T E R

U S U

Why did you delete your thread yesterday you fucking faggot chill

Suter?

Suter

SuTeR

>oc memes out of nowhere despite being barely known in here
>appeals to weabs with samurai shit

open your fucking eyes idiots, they're selling you memes

i'm a buyer. this will moon. the key is buying now, BEFORE it moons. will get my initial out around 5-6 cents, then the rest can sit to dust or riches.

>send your coins to my website
>they're still yours I swear
you fucked up

Guaranteed moon shot, privacy smart contracts and transaktions for every coin or token, thats fucking upward potential if live ever seen one.
Price target for the coming 12 months 0,50-1,00. Its a mini revolution within a revolutionary market and still way under the radar .

Attached: WOW.png (907x743, 110.22K)

and santa claus comes to your house and sucks your dick too
what an amazing project

Agree. I for one welcome my new Santa house negro. Stay poor faggot.

Nah bitch, I remember when the SUTER anime dude literally created the first memes for this. You obviously don't come around biz often. I even FUD'd this for the first week or so before actually looking into it and buying kek

This. I don't care if anyone believes me now or not. I am confident they will come crawling to me on their knees, begging me to sell them one of my Suters for $10 after Suterusu made Bitcoin and Etherium completely private.

fuck off this thread

t. creator of pic related
t. 500k suter samurai

Attached: suterusussamurai.jpg (125x125, 3.21K)

cheers

Bought @0.006, thinking of buying some more next week even if it goes back to 0.009
staked it all, withdraw some 15k during the node validattor competition
any anons know of future competitions?

Attached: 1587193269935.jpg (1656x1484, 448.22K)

Nice pic.
.006 or .009 either way you will make it if you have iron hands.
Staking is really profitable a.t.m. with 60% a.p.r.
No, nothing announced. There will me an AMA tomorrow or so. Check their twitter to be up to date.

Attached: samurai-krieger_157713-74.jpg (337x338, 36.65K)

>t. creator of pic related
You created that pic when you don't even have it in the original resolution? Fuck off.

this is the original i made. a friendly user improved it

Attached: sutamai.jpg (397x395, 47.74K)

Oh fair enough. I'm the one who created the other version, which is why I was questioning you.

not selling till this hits mainstream, I am not in a hurry and am enjoying my stake-ing. Let's see if we pass 1 cent the next weeks, gonna join the AMA, thanks ;)

here's another one the same user made, i saved them from a thread a couple of weeks ago

Attached: 1587054784160.jpg (1366x466, 114.37K)

Nice. I bet that there are no more than ten anons who regularly post in suter threads.

> till this hits mainstream
Will take some time. I don't expect anything big before eoy.

> here's another one the same user made
That guy is quite skilled

Attached: comfy neet.png (620x387, 200.42K)

I expect at least a 10x. What's important is the amount we make from staking and that 10xs

i just love the stakes rewards of this shitcoin

>Let's see if we pass 1 cent the next weeks
I dont think we’re in for gains anytime soon. There will be continuous sell pressure from competition rewards. Just enjoy staking roi for a year and dont worry about price movements for now

I don't know anything about this shitcoin. Someone redpill me