/smg/ - Stock Market General

Nice bonds you got there, would be a shame if they didnt pay anything....

>Brokers
pastebin.com/F1yujtVq

>Stock market Words
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

>Risk Management
pastebin.com/sqJUcbjp

>Educational Sites
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
nhentai.net/tag/crab

>Free Charts
tradingview.com
finscreener.com/

>Screeners
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener
etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live Data
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar
biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) Calculator
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>List of hedge fund holdings
fintel.io/

>Misc
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
investopedia.com/articles/financial-theory/12/psychological-coping-strategies.asp

Attached: yeildbondsdead43.png (343x483, 12.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bwxt.com/what-we-do
nasa.gov/centers/marshall/news/news/releases/2017/nasa-contracts-with-bwxt-nuclear-energy-to-advance-nuclear-thermal-propulsion-technology.html
lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/space/human-exploration.html
tbe.com/market/spacesystems-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This week will decide everything. Fucking huge earnings and currently trading at resistence level.

Good luck out there and don't get burned frens.

Trump promised riches.
And all we have now are coughs and bleach

On Friday, I lost so much fucking money betting on cheapies, bros. Gimme your best “high risk, high reward” stocks to make my wagebux back.

People think this earning seasons is bad? It was only partially affected by the lock downs. Next quarter will be the real slaughtering.

Attached: EITpr6BXkAYvxQk.jpg (1171x486, 47.5K)

From my observations, biological problems tend to be more difficult to tackle than physical ones. Let's use mat. sci. as an example. Materials science is a field that leads a lot of the recent advances we've seen in technology, and it is a thoroughly researched and well-understood field. There are certainly niche areas within the field that are prime for new research, but we're at the stage where we can use supercompute clusters to simulate new materials and their properties en-masse, isolate the interesting candidates, and then synthesize and characterize them. Straightforward, no difficult hurdles to jump through when testing or acquiring specimens, few risky side effects, high levels of repeatability and uniformity and therefore easy to falsify. Compare that to biology (excluding computational biologists, they're lifting up the field). I think a lot of physical science fields can be viewed in a similar light. While we're bounded by physics, with enough R&D, as long as it's physical, we can probably engineer a solution.

>cold fusion
It's worth nothing. The reason fusion is difficult to replicate on Earth is because it requires temperatures and pressures that are only constantly maintained in stellar-mass-sized objects. Even at those temperatures and pressures, fusion would not be possible following classical (Newtonian) mechanics. It's intrinsically rooted in a quantum mechanical phenomenon (tunneling) with a very low probability. The upside is that the sheer number of near-collision events occurring in a star's core is so high (because it is so large and massive), that even with a low probability of occurring, fusion is still possible. Cold fusion is quite literally antithetical to this process.

Based.

It might take an additional week. I wouldn't be so sure of anything.

QQQ calls all week senpai

Coca cola

What did you bet on?

Get ET tomorrow.

Attached: 1a0.jpg (1000x1000, 106.9K)

You could be right, but Q2 earnings are still far out and nothing to worry about yet.

Direction and trend will most likely be set this week though.

My GE puts are gonna be assigned...

This book takes aim at the efficient market hypothesis, which states that prices reflect all available information.

Shiller conclusivley shows that prices/markets, particularly in equities, are far more speculative and divorced from reality than the theory suggests they should be, and that this leads to rushes, panics and crashes.

It mostly dissects the psychology of investors and how this manifests in the aggregate, specifically asset bubbles. As you would expect, the conclusion is that investors are skitish and prone to group think, so large scale market deviation from underlying/realistic prices (specifically things like p/e ratio or volatiliy that is disproportional) periodically takes place.

Attached: 619A4641-9989-441D-9295-85DB5BEE43B4.jpg (220x332, 17.17K)

I thought that last week. Hopefully the market makes up its mind.

Gee i hope i can make up my 60% loss from last week!

Attached: 1342471632738.jpg (2400x1969, 398.67K)

May 15th they're gonna re-open parts of New York. My guess the rest of the U.S will follow soon enough based on how it goes.

somebody on the other thread said a lot of big companies are reporting earnings this week. isn't this a huge bullish sign since they have already announced they are reporting earnings and not losses. thinking of going all in before those earnings are reported (just avoid stocks where they are reporting losses)

Hey why isn't Robin hood letting me buy? Its 2PM Central here

Not sure if clinically retarded or merely pretending.jpg

If this were true Tesla and Uber would never announce anything for shareholders.

Ready for the moon mission USO chads?

Everyone, look into BWXT

They provide nuclear material and reactors to the US navy and to the DOE and commercial reactors. Also have a role in providing reactors for NASA.

>BWXT owns and operates the only high value
high hazard facilities capable of designing,
manufacturing and testing specialty mission critical,
precision tolerance high hazard components for U.S.
government, commercial and university customers.
Our chief objective in operating these facilities
is safe, secure, on-time delivery of high quality
mission-critical products in a cost-effective manner.

You guys wanted a play on suppliers for space and defense and you got it.
As the US gears up for a naval arms race with China, BWXT is gonna benefit.
As commercial reactors gain steam, BWXT is gonna benefit.

bwxt.com/what-we-do

nasa.gov/centers/marshall/news/news/releases/2017/nasa-contracts-with-bwxt-nuclear-energy-to-advance-nuclear-thermal-propulsion-technology.html

Also talk of them being the supplier for reactors on the moon and mars.

What filters am I missing to clear up some of this cancer?

Attached: filter4.png (384x495, 27.96K)

That's basically the entire board

As long as I don't have to see or here from the crypto children around here I am happy.

smg is the invader to biz, not shitcoins.
>nothing about boomer rocks
Nothing but schizoposting and cancer in those threads

I just put "/smg/" in the search bar it and hides everything else automatically.

Careful bro! This is a Jewish financial trick that has plagued Western economics for centuries. Carefully look at previous earnings reports and check if there is a little line before the amount listed (looks like this: - ). This is a secret Hebraic code that indicates that the reported earnings were actually losses. This little trick lets the Chosen People (and Goyim in the know) avoid companies that are actually doing poorly while the majority of the cattle investors obliviously buy everything they can afford.

After desperately trying to find a non-CFD broker I’ve settled on saxo.
Now I just have to wait for my bennies to come in so I can shove in the remaining 430 needed to activate my account. From there it’s the earning week roller coaster and hopefully I get enough to gain access to futures trading for when oil goes negative again.

Attached: bzzz.jpg (1384x1186, 147.02K)

will go up 30% this week.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x250, 39.84K)

What do people think of municipal bonds? They have high yields but they cannot print money like the fed. They will probably try to issue a ton more in a frenzy to pay for stuff but it will all come crashing down when they can't pay out. States are going bankrupt.

Attached: 1587600400404.jpg (1232x1353, 305.69K)

ET goes ex dividend 06 May. Will probably dump hard when it does since there probably a good number of people trying to farm the dividend but don't think they'll be able to maintain it so they'll exit right after. Happened to USAC on Friday. I got my ET at $5 so I'm just gonna hol dit and buy more ifit dips.

After last thread you should probably add "music" to the list.

>As commercial reactors gain steam, BWXT is gonna benefit.
Do they in USA? At least in Europe leftist governments all shutdown the nuclear reactors.

Because you're 25k in it?

>municipal bonds

ponzi scheme scam. They issue these bonds knowing that eventually they will not be able to pay.

reminder to
BUY CHEAP WHORES
and
FUCK EXPENSIVE STOCKS

Attached: 1586966569527.jpg (1680x1180, 950.96K)

Hell yeah I'm 25k in it. This shit is gonna make me MONEY.

how is this formation called?

Attached: 1566070730104.jpg (708x1000, 386.91K)

We have the same problem. Do your part. Toss a hippie into a reactor today.

Also my other space plays are looking to be LMT TDY and RTX.

You're gonna see huge amounts of government money go into this, and if you are gonna have a moon base, it's gonna need a reactor because the moon has a night that lasts 14 days, solar cells and batteries just can't support that. And BWXT is gonna be making that reactor.

LMT is making the Orion capsule and is a solid defense contractor all around. If the US government is doing something with space, LMT is behind it

lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/space/human-exploration.html

Teledyne- Make instruments and sensors that are on basically every space craft, Hubble, Curiosity and the ISS. They make acquisitions like crazy and have great growth potential

tbe.com/market/spacesystems-overview

RTX- Collins and Raytheon both have space segments, Collins does life support and other bits and bobs. They also have a satellite constellation I think. Lots of their income comes from space. Also a great growth opportunity and is gonna be a titan of defense.

They're American. Have some operations in canada. People have a lot of faith in nuclear here. This is the best play for it. BWXT.

That's pretty high risk. Are you seriously convinced of the business model of that company?

Long term? Absolutely not. But this is a short term play.

is this bullish?

Attached: 142563985763982514326597.jpg (658x802, 232.35K)

Why should it go up in short time? Many of the sellers on groupon are closed right now

>Imagine if you will, being such a NEET you have no idea what day it is

67 c on INTC 05/15
thinking about buying some calls on BA, and
puts on TSLA (450) AMD (35-40)
Opinions ?