The Bitcoin Halving. user's foresight

Bitcoin's mining (difficulty) algorithm resets only once per two weeks.
Mining power has just grown to all time highs. Part of this all time high mining power is actually Roger/Jihan and Calvin/Craig mining Bitcoin instead of their respective Bch and Bsv chains. The media and crypto twitter degenerates use it to slander and attack Bch and Bsv by saying that their own founders aren't even mining their chains anymore. This is far from true.
The whole point of the attack is to make the Bitcoin hashrate get as high as possible to make sure that the difficulty gets adjusted as high as it can. When Roger/Jihan Calvin/Craig turn the miners off at the halving, it will have an added effect. Not only does the hash drop, but it makes the remaining miners stuck with an even harder problem to solve at 1/2 the reward for a full 2 week period.
The hashrate will reset to its highest difficulty ever (2-3 days before the halving)
When the halving hits mining will instantly become 1/2 as profitable and miners will jump off. This will make mining blocks much slower, because the difficulty will be at its highest.Lots of hash will no longer be profitable to mine.
Blocks will become 20-30 minutes each instead of 10. They will be jammed full and users will again be paying $50-100 fees and waiting 3 hours.
This will make mining even further unprofitable, because its expected to be 1/2 as profitable at 10 minute blocks, but they will be coming in at 2-3x slower speeds
This will cause even more miners to power off (or switch to BCH / BSV)
For the two weeks following the halving bitcoin will experience it's slowest user experience ever. Worse than the fall months of 2017. This scenario I just explained will continue to get worse and worse with each halving of Bitcoin until it completely breaks
If you think Roger/Jihan and Craig/Calvin won't attempt to pump their bitcoin forks during this time you haven't been around the space long enough.

Place your bets.
Let's HALVE some FUN this month.

Attached: bchpls.png (1225x597, 107.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-hashrate.html
blockchain.com/charts/hash-rate
streamanity.com/video/BhFHtpjhxq13XJ
craiged.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-hashrate.html
the hash rate is less than it was in March. fucking BCash COPE

I'm here from the troll box. Nigger

>Mining power has just grown to all time highs.
30% below all time high = ALL TIME HIGHS
pretty dumb analysis

So, what is your point? Buy BSV or BCH shortly before the halving in order to profit?

Explain how this event will affect price in the short and medium term.

Will the price of Bitcoin fall due to worse user experience,
or loss of faith in project?
Will it drop due to miners capitulating and selling,
or hedging their predicted revenue?

You are proudly shilling a handful of criminal's dogshit to us. What is your goal with this post, user?

Attached: d_5gguPi.jpg (1242x1242, 210.89K)

You must use a rolling 7-day average.

blockchain.com/charts/hash-rate

As you can see here, the hashrate is growing at a rapid rate as the attack reaches full steam. There is no point sending the hashrate to the absolute peak until the difficulty resets for the final time (about 16 days before the halving). This will ensure that the MAXIMUM hashrate and difficulty is achieved for an entire 14 day stretch from t-16 until t-2 (difficulty adjust).

>So, what is your point? Buy BSV or BCH shortly before the halving in order to profit?
Yes. BCH/BTC and BSV/BTC ratios will climb at mentally retarded levels as they have in the past.

>Will the price of Bitcoin fall due to worse user experience,
or loss of faith in project?
Yes it will. do you remember how mad people were in 2017 when they had to pay $50-100 per transaction? It ultimately ended the bull run as people realized this dinosaur technology would never scale to the masses.

>Will it drop due to miners capitulating and selling,
or hedging their predicted revenue? Miners have already hedged heavily. The ones who exist afterwards will be fine. Many who use old machines or did not hedge will be wiped out

>You are proudly shilling a handful of criminal's dogshit to us. What is your goal with this post, user?
Dog shit always pumps the highest for exactly this reason. People are always looking to short the "free" trade. When these scams pump, there are always people waiting to call the top. They turn into rocket fuel for the next leg up.

Does this level of interest look likely to create the next bull run? Have you fallen for the "halving moon!" meme?

Attached: btctrend.png (1470x755, 36.5K)

>thinking btc hodling will even notice
you cant spend it anyway. "digital gold" TM.
i was hoping the difficulty got locked in forever so then btc would really show its true colors. but 2 weeks is too short to matter

We are all at a wonderful ball where the champagne sparkles in every glass and soft laughter falls upon the summer air. We know, by the rules, that at some moment the Black Horsemen will come shattering through the great terrace doors, wreaking vengeance and scattering the survivors. Those who leave early are saved, but the ball is so splendid no one wants to leave while there is still time, so that everyone keeps asking “What time is it? What time is it?” but none of the clocks have any hands.

I would like to remind everybody that bitcoin is now trading under the ticker symbol BSV, The bitcoin protocol has now been set in stone and that network and only that network is globally scalable and growing with ever more usecases appearing and being developed. If you do want to leave the party please take that carriage, as all other carriages except physical gold and eventually silver will soon turn into onions... I´m already hearing hoofbeats coming, negative oil is just one of those beats, prepare for more.

Oh, and the BTC difficulty adjustment is not every two weeks, it is every 2016 blocks at roughly 10 min per block which translates to 2 weeks, however 20-30 min blocks actually would make that 4-6 weeks and if in that period even more miners jump off then it becomes even longer. watch: streamanity.com/video/BhFHtpjhxq13XJ to understand the ramifications of that a bit better.

How does TACHYON C. M. R. S(Concurrent Multipath Routing Scheme) obscure the connection route?
C. M. R. S does this by breaking the message into smaller data packets and then route till it reaches the destination address

>Part of this all time high mining power is actually Roger/Jihan and Calvin/Craig mining Bitcoin instead of their respective Bch and Bsv chains

it's literally a drop in the ocean. if they all left BTC at once there would be almost no difference.

BSV is going to die when MtGox sells the 200k coins they have of it.

BSV survived at 35 before, but now BSV has at least a teammember if not satoshi himself behind them, 800+ patents, now enforceable copyright and a protocol where no dev can change the core principles anymore, not even Satoshi Nakamoto himself. On the medium and long term I see BSV as the only viable value investment; for speculation do whatever pleases you)

>Dog shit always pumps the highest for exactly this reason. People are always looking to short the "free" trade. When these scams pump, there are always people waiting to call the top. They turn into rocket fuel for the next leg up.

"lots of shorters is a good thing" argument only works for so long, especially if the product is actually just useless(which it is).

Surely you're expecting lower highs vs King Bitcoin, right? Could you see a break current downtrend against btc into blue sky territory?

BSV could create a bluesky breakout in the BSV/BTC pair. The amount of fomo this would attract has not been seen since it went 400% up in 2 days just 2 short months ago.

50-100 transaction fees will hardly matter when each bitcoin is worth 100K. It's designed for bulk, bank transfers that happen few and far between. Bitcoin will consolidate as people leave, not knowing it was to normalize big money transfers. People will stop caring about it and using it. Banks will pick it up.

Looks like we found the walking meme folks. 100k target he says.

learn some basic economics you fag. picrel.

Attached: ca20ef2a-90fd-41b2-b376-82be8ab48c6c.jpg (1059x952, 116.76K)

Before investing your life savings into Bitcoin Cash Satoshi's Vision(BSV), consider asking yourself if you'd enjoy watching the value of your beloved asset creating this shape on the chart. If your answer is no, don't bother.

Attached: rektt.jpg (704x682, 61.13K)

That looks like a genius plan to get a 50-100% pump and sell before the dump

OP are you samantha

3$ Bitcoin? I¨d sell one kidney.

>The difficulty is adjusted every 2016 blocks
That's 2 weeks at target rate of 10 minutes per block
If the rate of new blocks drops to say 30 minute it's going to be 6 weeks until new difficulty. If rate drops to 1 hour then 12 weeks until new difficulty.
With highest ever difficulty, halved rewards and lower network hashrate bitcoin could be dead never to recover

Explain who Samantha is to the world please.

craiged.com/

kek.

pure kino

Thats amazing

BASED how have I not seen this before?

Should I short bitcoin now?

This whole moronic theory rests on the assumption that miners will switch off their gear the instant they mine at a loss. The investors who fronted millions will just call in the moment they're mining at a loss to stop all mining activity, sending BTC into a death spiral and let their investment be destroyed forever...

Or maybe... just maybe... they'll mine at a loss for a couple of weeks and keep their investments alive???

No one wants to talk about that I see.