If and when you "make it" which state are you moving to? For me its either florida or california

if and when you "make it" which state are you moving to? For me its either florida or california

Attached: 105491098-1538769086069aplayavistaisle-hillsboro-complete-public-photos03.jpg (1400x950, 286.18K)

>state

The other side of the Intercoastal
I grew up on the poor side

Attached: The breakers palm beach.jpg (1700x700, 440.24K)

>united states of zimbabwe

lol

i'm already in california and i haven't made it yet. fuck me.

fuck off yuropoor. this thread is for chad muricans only

I’ll go to Islamabad and live in a big house

>Zimbabwe
My family had a farm there that they lost to the Mugabe government in the early 2000s. If I truly make it one of my life goals is to get it back. I've been told its beautiful but I want to see it for myself

Attached: Tsetsera.jpg (1024x663, 344.43K)

how the fuck is there a pool in the balcony? How does that work?

Attached: hmmm.png (976x900, 1.23M)

money probably

Imagine buying that money pit and a month later takes a direct hit from a Category 5 Hurricane. Not only is your property destroyed/submerged, you have to defend it from looters

Winter home in LA hills or San Diego
Summer home in Washington State

Ok fattty

>spending millions in real estate in liberal gun free shithole states, located on fault lines.

>t. has never been to florida
The richer beaches are in areas that rarely take direct hits. That's why you see places like Palm beach with 9 figure mansions on it whereas a place like Cape San Blas is full of cheap wooden rental huts that are cheaper to replace than remodel.

Scottsdale AZ & Telluride CO is my dream combo

Fun fact: In the winter(our summer) it snows in the eastern highlands of Zim, and the weather is in the 60s year round generally

Attached: Tsetsera snow.jpg (2048x1372, 680.31K)

It's only gun free if you're poor

vegas would be nice too

20,000 acre ranch in Montana
20,000 acre ranch in Maine
mineral rights to everything
Personal aircraft and landing strips on both tracts

>California
Confirmed moron

Give up promoting it. Blacks will behead any white guy while raping the wives, you've got a retarded fantasy

Do you love being cold?

I'm not promoting anything - I just want the land back.
>Blacks will behead any white guy while raping the wives, you've got a retarded fantasy
I have the fantasy? Listen to yourself christ

why? sure its filled with libtards but should the u.s ever fragment id want to be in california, literally the 5th largest economy.

I love being away from congested liberal shithole epicenters.I love nature and I love freedom.

Which states can I go practice shooting in my backyard?
Africa is a beautiful continent. It's where humans evolved. I wish there was a place there where I could move to

You know they have hotels in thailand with your own pool on the terrace for like 100usd a day? It's not that expensive you just need a really strong structure.

>Which states can I go practice shooting in my backyard
anywhere like GA, SC, ME, NC, WV, TN. Make sure you have 20+ acres in the hills

There was a similar combo for sale on Sotheby 's a few months back, except it was Montana and Arizona I think... Thousands of acres each

Not a fan of AZ anymore politically. I think its got nice parts but too close to the southern border for me

The dream, my /k/ brother

one day brothers

Attached: Rhodesian Bush War 1969.jpg (1287x781, 428.48K)

Would you really want to live on Hutch Island? Even if I had the money I'd be annoyed at the evacuations whenever a storm hits

Yeah does seem to be California-ing