>stocks rekt
>bonds rekt
>gold rekt
>crypto rekt
>401k's rekt
>millions unemployed
>negative job growth because automation: robots don't get sick or need holidays
>taxes likely to rise above 50% to pay for all this Trumpbux
>5 of the largest companies in America make more than the GDP of UK and France combined
>techno feudalism is imminent

Years of cheap shit and just in time deliveries have desensitized humans to wanting only cheap shit all the time regardless of the cost and labor. There is no way wages will ever go back up after this. Infact, I foresee that it will be removed altogether for a lot of sectors because most businesses are low margin and collapse even with the tiniest of exogenous shocks. The future is dark and we are going to see a return to bonded labor and indentured servitude. Worse thing about this is that braindead normies will be totally OK with it and they'll be like "at least I have a job which contributes to society" or "I need to feed my kids!".

Unless you're wealthy and can comfortably ride the storm, there is literally no point to life anymore if you're blackpilled and woke.

Give me one good reason NOT to end it right now Yas Forums

Attached: 374534345.png (400x388, 136.65K)

>Give me one good reason NOT to end it right now Yas Forums
the smell
imagine it

Don't you just want to see it all burn?

Attached: lelo.jpg (581x850, 38.66K)

Women are now prioritized over men for jobs and this trend will only continue to accelerate. If you are a man, the future is bleak because automation will remove all the manual labour jobs (like construction, trucking, etc) that are predominantly done by men.

Attached: 731C3EA3-1777-4181-BCC2-868F3D39F573.jpg (1280x642, 140.2K)

okay

a lot of ceos are simps

A man that's

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

At least your asshole ain’t rekt’ed or is it?

Automation will eliminate paper pushing, bureaucratic jobs much faster then manual labor. Tell me, what is it easier, to teach a robot/computer to fill out forms, analyze data, allocate resources, process data and make decisions, or to teach a robot how to build a simple wall (not even saying the border wall, but a regular wall, or a fence)?

>gold rekt
>he sees gold as an investment and gets sad when it goes down one day
NEVER gonna make it with that attitude bro

Attached: IMG_20200421_131207.jpg (1080x1349, 670.76K)

Pray to god, grow a garden, raise livestock. Prepare for the barter economy to return

If robots get good enough to replace people for manual labour jobs, we won't need to work.

gold is going to be over 20k USD within ten years. Why would anyone sell at these prices?

>Give me one good reason NOT to end it right now Yas Forums
6-12 months of being able to buy up cheap index funds and stocks.

W*men can’t compete

Attached: E4E931DA-D8A1-4A13-8E8E-DB29AD7D9149.jpg (1114x1071, 153.47K)

>a lot of ceos are simps

A lot of managers/ceos/owners in general are boomer simps that hire young women for the sole purpose of having eye candy to please their disgusting hypersexuality. I see it all the time; a 65 year old boomer manager that surrounds himself with 25 year old useless whores because he is a degenerate. He could have hired young men from his community and given them a job and a future, but instead he decided to feed his lust and give everything to worthless whores. Unbelievably despicable behavior that truly represents the lowest forms of biological life. It's stuff like this that made me realize that the theory of evolution is a lie; we are actually de-evolving into monkeys, and the monkeys on Earth now are just ancient boomers.

>Give me one good reason NOT to end it right now
You are not Anthony Burch.

Also, if everything collapses we can go back to having comfy times with cheap housing, a large family to help us farm, and neighbors that stick together for strength.

tell me you wouldn't do the same

You're watching things at low timescales. Modernism crisis was still a thing during Socrates time, around 2500 years ago. Things birth and die, that's how it works, marked on the contract known by everyone.

>tell me you wouldn't do the same
I wouldn't do the same. Letting lust drive your life is the worst thing you can do; it means subduing your inner voice and submitting yourself to the whims of your sexual hunger. You will have wasted your life and you will regret it immensely. If I were in the boomer's shoes, I would hire only young men and help give them direction in life.

>You're watching things at low timescales. Modernism crisis was still a thing during Socrates time, around 2500 years ago.

I agree, the "dark ages" started a long time ago, and the general trend has been de-evolution into lesser forms, meaning the farther back in history you go, the more intelligent and courageous the humans you find.

Its funny that no one takes notice of how inferior modern humans are to ancient humans. Everything thinks ancient humans were all dumb grug-esque cavemen who couldn't do anything. No one ever stops and thinks "holy shit these guys created complex language out of thin air" or "wow they figured out how to domesticate nature just like that?"

who doesn't work is a drain on society.

I don't get it. I only see myself selling my gold for make believe money in a case of dire need. If I never have that dire need, I'll pass it on to my kids, and tell them to do the same. That's how jews made it

Attached: jews and PMs.png (684x509, 107.77K)

If only more people were like you user. But unfortunately most hiring managers only think with their dicks

Not sure that is true, at least for the ones with brains. I actively avoid hiring women and minorities, not because I don't think they can do as good of a job, but because if you want to get rid of them your likelihood of getting sued is so much higher. I could care less about a hot secretary, if I want a whore I'll pay for one and it is cheaper than getting caught up in some legal battle when she decides later that you took advantage of her. Dickings are for your personal life, not your work life.

>I actively avoid hiring women
>not because I don't think they can do as good of a job

Women cannot do the same job men can, user. This is the type of gynocentric modern dogma that blinds most men from understanding their role in the world and the role of women. Having women work alongside men in the same positions is a massive error and is something unique to very recent times.

The opposite will happen due to LINK

>was still a thing during Socrates time
I hate this meme, the Athenian Empire literally imploded and they were soon conquered by the Macedonian Barbarians, causing the Greeks to cope by accepting them as "true hellenics"

Socrates was absolutely right.

Not true. I've had great female accountants, for example.

These women aren't doing jobs. They're just holding positions that men ALLOW them to hold. They're holding positions where they can look pretty every day, send emails, and go to meetings. They talk and talk and talk in meetings with their corporate buzzwords (even the female "engineers" do this) but don't EVER make anything happen. I've been in plants owned by multinational corporations all over the world and it's always this way: If it's business as usual, the women talk and talk. But as soon as there's an actual difficult engineering problem, the women say NOTHING. Women do fuck-all for manufacturing.