WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT???

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT???

Attached: 1586158802957.png (800x800, 459.16K)

saw the price alert on my phone. is it....our time?

HOLY SHIT HERE WE GO BULL RUN HAS BEGUN

HOLY SHIT
DID YOU PEOPLE SEE HOW WE JUST ATE UP 240+ BTC SELL ORDER IN LESS THAN 5 SECONDS
THAT WAS CRAZY

did we just touch the Daily 50 MA

THIS IS GONNA MOON SO HARD

Ascending wedge

i just bought my first 2 crypto coins will i make it? i got 2 ETH

How does two million sound?

Welcome to the moon rocket fren

And wallah. Just like that, BTC will never be below $6900 ever again.

thanks guys. im still learning so not too comfortable dropping a ton of cash on shit yet. what do you guys think about the other altcoins LTC and ETC

People in the U.S. just got their Trumpux. Its gonna pump all day today.

Don’t bother. I was around for the last bull run and I made a ton of money with alt coins but I would have made just as much just holding bitcoin and eth and had way less stress.

do you guys treat crypto like stocks and sell if they drop too much too fast? or do you just hold long term? are you day trading it or just long holding fervent believers?

thanks, the main attraction is you can hold more for the same amount of money but i guess since BTC is fractional it doesnt really matter does it

Stock traders are retarded boomers. Imaging panic selling over a 5% drop

well you must have a target for exit right? i mean are you going to hold BTC forever? if not, what is the value per BTC which you would cash out to USD for? when it reaches $10,000? 20k? more? what are you holding until?

1mil

noooo i haven't deposited my trumpbux into coinbase yet

Attached: Capture.png (759x78, 4.18K)

I got mine around noon yesterday and immediately bought 7 ether with it.

Attached: 1580221210356.png (800x620, 219.22K)

Cash money is fake and has no scarcity. Crypto is a long term hold. All trades are done to acquire more crypto.

Yep. Hyperinflation has started. Can't wait to see how much a hamburger cost a year from now.

LTC is solid and popular, ETC is risky.

>mfw all in silver and bitcoin

Lets get this hyperinflation onto a tray.

Attached: sleepy girls.webm (1300x731, 2.87M)

how are we going to buy hamburgers with bitcoin though? the tech doesnt exist yet

You sell BTC as needed to cover your expenses.

Whatever you do, just don't sit on cash.

Crypto ATMs have been going up all over the world during this 2 year bear market. World governments are trying to push digital currency so they could be even more fraudulent since they won't leave a paper trail. That means they will be creating an environment ripe for real money to take over.

Plz no

Attached: 1585153879135.jpg (1068x1019, 228.94K)

why no bro

will governments continue to allow that though. thats the one part about crypto i have a hard time getting on board with. governments would never give up control, they will ban BTC and then just make their own meme digital currency that they can track and alter supply at will. something tells me BTC atms are shortlived and wont be around for long

That's why you don't go with anything centralized.

Holy fuck

If you’re even somewhat intelligent you’ll know when they’re overvalued. If they start dropping when they’re overvalued as shit, sell and never look back. Invest it in a different market

L o l

That something is scarce doesn’t mean it holds value

>That something is scarce doesn’t mean it holds value

Thats exactly what it means retard, as long as there is demand, scarcity in supply will cause the price to go up.

AAAAH FUCK YOU GUYS I SHORTED 6680 FML IM UNDERWATER DUMP THIS SHITCOIN