Bill Gates is trying to install windows 10 into people

prove me wrong
protip: delete system32

Attached: gts.jpg (305x165, 6.88K)

Whats his purpose trying to chip people? Why can't he just relax with his billions?

Zeitgeist predicted this shit years ago

No chips, the vax will be a windows dna installer

Terry was right. He's going to turn us all into nigger cattle.

>delet bill gates

Attached: 336D6F8B-B1B9-4D04-9084-FCBCD61E0F6E.jpg (229x359, 29.68K)

Windows is garbage. Why do normies and libs suck his skinny wiener?

Because he's a self made man good guy capitalist who wants to save the world like Elon.

communism and depopulation
he can also further influence demographics so he has no one to challenge his genetic line

Attached: index.jpg (318x159, 8.87K)

Gives a new meaning to inside intel

Attached: B49570FB-4D77-4326-9CEA-F35E0ED55A94.jpg (1000x500, 251.53K)

Look at this brainless retard.
>save the world
He is a population controlling freak, you stupid fuck

id2020=iota

FUCK BILL GATES

Attached: 9d527f965e0ba8543a219dc6d26e3c79a16161ddda2dd173de7a9ea444ce702a.png (1000x977, 318.15K)

Yeah, but his genetic line is weak his children are ugly even with the obvious chemical and epigenetic goodies from his wealth and barely more intelligent then trailer trash and obviously physically inferior.

It's just rich creepy assholes licking their own assholes and attempting to alter the world to their own whims.

>turn us all into nigger cattle.
we're already nigger cattle user.

The covid thing is being used to cover up for the fall out from this horribly inferior and trashy 5g garbage tech user.
It's not going to be long before the cat is out of the bag.

I was answering his question as to why liberals and normies like him. I don't believe he's all that, but they do. Stop being retarded and figure out how to get context before you type a response.

>to their own whims.
That's the thing that pisses me off
He has an ego about "helping" people his way
This nigger needs to fuck off he already killed 1000s in his injection testing program in shitholes like africa

Killed?
No.
He's sterilized hundreds of thousands in shitholes like india, china, and eastern europe.
There's a kill on site order for his people and him and his family in many nations user.

Fuck I miss this era of computing. It was, without a doubt, the golden era of computing.

how long will the updates take to install?

If you think gates genitc line is week you need to actually look at who his mom and dad are. Only reason he got as far as he did was because his mom

Did y'all know this dude made a 20 to 1 return on a $10B investment on vaccine development and distribution over the last 20 years? he estimates roughly 200 billion dollars. What kind of pull do you think he has in this country?

I cant really find any articles or info on that, not that I don't believe it, but do you have something you could link?

Family connections =/= genetic superiority.
Only luck and being willing to do what it needs to do maintain their power.
They are evil and insane monsters if you compare them to normal human beings.
They are also, in all ways that matter, inferior genetically to many other bloodlines who did not live as fat or were as protected as his.

LOL
You tried to GOOGLE it didn't you?

The money isn't enough. He's angry with reality and wants to seize control.

what else are you supposed to use, yandex? not familiar enough with onions to know how to search there. toss a curious user some hints

Lol i am so down ID2020.org is bill gate's biometrics project to be paired with cov-19 vaccines.

This is bullish AF for Ethereum because ID2020 is Blockchain Tech and linked to Ethereum Enterprise Alliance through Microsoft and the Decentralized Identity Foundation.

ID2020 even has a Team member who is part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (David Treat)

Buy Ethereum and take the Chip. Bribe ur way out of the Eugenics vaccine though.

Pump my Ethereum bags Bill Gates I am rooting for you

Attached: ETZgpGqXkAA6YtJ.jpg (768x960, 92.49K)

Sounds pretty based to me

are those the incels i keep hearing about?

Don't take the fucking vaccine from this globalist kike.

Attached: EVMwEJ2VAAEDPaH.jpg (1125x727, 170.09K)

He is going to chip us all, lets stay human and solve flips

FUCK THE CHIP, SOLVE THE FLIP

>protip: delete system32
mfw op doesn't use ubuntu

Attached: 1579034998698.gif (400x224, 3.29M)

is this real?

Attached: 2345.jpg (1065x959, 107.43K)

i wonder why they use dead fetuses for vaccines

from what I've read, they use human fetuses' cells to deliver the vaccine. They have done so with pig cells too but the rejection/side effects were much much larger.

to deliver what, since the principle of vaccines is to inject into blood low energy viruses to start a normal reaction and develop antibodies?

ID2020 will use hyperledger, retard

do they? that sounds cool

The guys want to vaccinate the whole world population, but his OS is still devastated by viruses in 2020.
Reality is ironic. His incompetence is OS reflects in his incompetence in health problems. A good OS doesn't get viruses, like a healthy human. But i guess creating a problem, then selling you a solution makes more profit than not having a problem in the first place, right Bill Gates?
By the way Bill, the one we will remember is Linus. Not you.

God complex. This is what happens when a billionaire is bored.

Yes, basically libtard women's rights agencies convince women (that they already brainwashed and turned into whores) to abort, then sell fetuses to this market.
You get some dead fetus dna strand into your blood after the injection

of course it will retard. All corporations use Hyperledger for their internal Blockchain. Hyperledger can directly link into Ethereum by design. the real question is will they issue a Token on Ethereum at some point. DIF and EEA members on the project seems to indicate yes.

Attached: char-aznable-says-let-the-purge-begin-34886249.png (500x300, 87.98K)

Feed them back their own aborted children.

it's a win win

Attached: sos.jpg (800x400, 70.7K)

awesome, no wonder vaccines work so well if they literally contains little chunks of life

Attached: SMB3.jpg (700x982, 88.85K)