Robinhood vs. Ally vs. TD Ameritrade

Which one is the most Yas Forums approved?

Attached: 317A8485-6499-4D25-AADD-D38D1AEF7DFB.png (2255x1532, 689.7K)

TD Ameritrade. Not even close.

Can you expound, my dude?

no man, its litterally not even close, its not even worthy of entertaining an explination. like asking how wet is water

Ameritrade
>phone app
WHY

But it says robin hood is the editors choice, that means it’s the best

Robinhood did an exit scam when the market was crashing a couple of weeks. They were down for like 2 days.
They both offer commission free trading

>t. NPC consoomer

*redditors choice

Lol I was laughing on the inside when my friends got fricked those two days their servers “went down.” I don’t own any stocks but logical it seems like a bad idea to use some low tier stock app for redditors

it has the word american in it and we always bet on america either to fall or raise always america

Whats the best:
TDAmeritrade
Interactive Brokers
Or Tastyworks?

For options

I have schwab and it’s kinda gay

IB feels like a pro platform. You can lose your money in style.

I use webull, it's good

Is it extremely retarded if I'd use something like Revolut to buy crypto or shares?

After this crazy market gets back to normal I’ll stop using Robinhood for TD

I just have no time to learn TD while this whole market shit is going on too many distractions

Will I ever be able to withdraw my BSV from robinhood?

What's there to learn on TD? Personally, I plan to just trade stocks listed on the major US indices.

I like TD Ameritrade personally.

imagine being a vacuous cunt instead of being helpful

After the fiasco Robinhood had a few weeks ago, use TD.

Imagine being an underage faggot who needs to be spoonfed and cant even google which platform is best. Go ahead and use rh because all your gay little friends are using it

TD and Schwab are both long established companies with good reputation and customer service. Just remember that Robinhood is owned and run by pajeets that will exit scam you.

Everything on my end cause I just downloaded it a few days ago on the computer application is so tacky there’s graphs everywhere buttons everywhere even a small widget for a tv show lol

So when the market slows down I’ll take the time to inspect everything

But for now it’s RH to ride the wave and get gains

tastyworks is designed for options but fees are more expensive than TDA or IB

Go with a reputable broker. aka:
- TDA
-Etrade
-IBKR
-Schwab
-Fidelity

robinhood is for plebs

I use pic related after doing a simple google search on platforms that alllow BTC shorting.

I'm shorting BTC $6500 at five times leverage. I've seen other companies that let you do 100x leverage. Did I pick the wrong platform?

forgot to post pic, this is the platform I use, Kraken

Attached: C646AF15-4E63-473E-BDC0-A9E252703D5F.jpg (800x800, 34.63K)

I have the boomer platform Fidelity for my long term holds, but they're cunty about approving you for options. So I keep about 5k in Robin Hood for those YOLO option plays. The platform crash on Robin Hood fucked my single best put play, so I will be glad to leave them when I can find another home for my optionsbux.

doesn't ibkr have a min balance of like 10k

open a bybit account

kraken is the ultimate scam wick exchange. A few times a year, even on high liquidity pairs, there is a 10-20% wick that most likely would liquidate you. I wrote a bot (don't run it anymore since I have more profitable strategies) that simply put limit order 7-15% above/below best ask/bid and would catch these, then close the trade 2 mins later when the order book fills again. So be careful friend.

no i think all brokers removed the minimal balance

you'll get a bonus if you use 69LP7 as a referral code

you must be retarded

learn when the market is closed you absolute fucking retard, it's easy as hell

What do you guys think of Meryll and JP Morgan platforms?

Fidelity > all

That's what I use too. They are definitely not perfect, but best all-around platform. ThinkorSwim obviously, not the web platform.

more expensive, compared to those others

What do you guys recommend for yuropoors? There's a 21 age limit on IB for options. I'm 20 currently, want to dabble with options, but it seems like I'm gonna have to just hold onto my link stack.

TD Ameritrade.
Best research, best input time, best platform.

Robinhood is not even viable don't bother.

Attached: 1556825115173.png (888x894, 652.93K)

Nah, he's absolutely right. Robinhood has been outed as a scam broker for babbies multiple times in the last 12 months. TDA is literally what professionals use.

TD ameritrade is literally the absolute worst. Its like they paid a 14 yr to make their software. terrible

I use Robinhood because it was the first account I set up for trading and the advantages to Ameritrade aren't big enough for me to give a shit. The differences between all of these systems are ultimately negligible.
>muh indians!
>muh outages!
"No!"

Attached: 1539544018083.png (1000x1000, 125.82K)

use thinkorswim

try degiro but you'll only have access to CBOE exchange and can't to market orders

all brokers have shit interface softwares that still have a 90's look

also try tastyworks and schwab uk. maybe they accept babbies

Well i definitely wouldnt use Robin hood unless you want to loose alll your money because the site crashes

I WANT MY TRUMPBUX RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ally Invest

any thoughts on iq option or is it just a scam

Anybody know any good options for Canada?
Im using wealth simple trade right now

webull

I thought they got in shit for privacy and selling of data?

Robinhood is best. They were fined in like 2017 for not giving traders the best price available and instead giving the best price available where they get paid a commission from another company but they got fined and I'm sure they stopped. Yes sometimes they have server problems but you know what? COMMISION FREE TRADING. Imagine paying 7 bucks every time you wanted to buy or sell stock. If you buy and sell stock 10 times that's 140 bucks you just blew. Trade 100 times? 1400 bucks

tried to but it says my country is blocked (USA)

robinhood. all the others look like shit they seriously need to higher a graphics designer

>higher a graphics designer
Based

Im using it. Not sue if its good or not. So far so good. They have crypto at least.

Litterally all US stock brokerage firms worth half a shit followed suit and do not charge commission on trades that aren't done by a broker over the phone.

Im using iqoption. The interface is nice.