WE’RE NOT PAYING RENT!

Yes, you are.

Attached: 5D080570-C8C8-409A-9CCB-3367AB291F48.jpg (960x540, 36.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Law_(economist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No rent, no internet.

They're literally not. The federal government has basically said they'll ban any evictions as long as they get state backing.

>businessman president

I ain't paying shit. Eviction was suspended where I live. Nothing you can do slumlord. I ain't paying shit and leaving once eviction ban is lifted. Enjoy paying mortgage and my utilities HAHAHAHA. I just got free rent for a few months. Couple extra thousand in my pocket that I can put into BTC.

Can someone shop these signs to say "I want NEETbux!"?

Thanks in advance.

>Bix nood
He will destroy you in court, ma’am.

Enjoy going to prison and getting fucking by Demetrius for 5 years just because you didn't want to pay collections on a single month of rent. You still have to pay faggot.

I can not pay for the duration of the coronavirus panic, which most are placing at something like 3 months at the soonest, and then possibly 8 months or more before an eviction will even begin processing due to future court case back log. I could literally live rent free for a minimum of 1 year without having to give you a dime.

Get a job at Kroger you miserable faggot

and you'll never rent anywhere again afterwards lmao

>sorry judge i had to prioritize my finances during pandemic and couldn't pay
and i'm off the hook like that. nobody is going to go through the negative PR of kicking someone out during a panedmic.
>go to prison for following a law
they banned evictions for a reason stupid. they know people won't pay. taking advantage of loop holes like this is how rich people got rich in the first place. stay poor forever dude.

LOL not a chance
landkikes are bent over a barrel right now
I don't rent but if I did I garuntee i could get half off my rent, i know there's 0 chance he finds a tenant with 30% unemployment and I really dont care about the threat of taking a hit to my good goy score

he's looking at months of court and no tenant when he's finally done with the ordeal. now the time to renegotiate

>I’m black or a woman

I was driving a fire engine the day this picture was taken. I turned a corner responding to a medical local, only to find thousands of these people blocking a double avenue. Naturally, I hit the brakes and stopped with plenty of time to spare and turned around. However, sometimes, on nights like tonight, I wonder what would have happened if I just hit the gas. (in Minecraft)

Deferment is fine, but I'll get your $1k government checks one day... plus fees, whether you like it or not.

#
Test that theory, hope you have 7 years to build your credit back up, user, you didn’t think the landlord was too poor for a lawyer, did you? In fact, it turns out that he himself is a lawyer.
Stay poor, nog

Attached: 0A5BBAB8-3C99-4E84-8869-6D32A170C6BB.jpg (828x822, 488.97K)

Gas gas gas!
I'm gonna run as a flash
Tonight I'll fight to be the winner

if you say so slumlord. keep living in that delusional world. you really shouldn't anger your tenants so much at a time like this. would be a shame if someone accidentally spilled some concrete in the toilet :) remember ur a parasite that contributes nothing to society. you steal from others and contribute nothing in return.

peak leftypol seethe or poor bait
take your pick

Nope. I'm not. Feel free to start the 12 month eviction process.

>going to prison
this is how we know you're an edgy 15 year old larping as a landlord

Please go back to the chappo subreddit

The irony is, transsexuals on here talking about not paying rent or violent insurrection live with their parents or in a dorm room, and any evil landlords on this board will be small time multi family owner occupied house hackers. The entire subject is preposterous on Yas Forums Yas Forums.

It's like two 8 year olds arguing over who they're voting for.

Entertaining indeed.

Rent only to international students and Mexicans, they always pay, are respectful and are never niggers. And if they decide not to pay, they get shipped back. It's really quite simple, there is no option but to pay or GTFO.

>COPE
Because people that have been evicted before are literally poor and destitute on the streets. You niggers have no idea how this game is played.

>the communist revolution in 2020 is an angry manchild threatening to destroy a toilet on the internet

Attached: 1490005829478267.jpg (232x224, 21.45K)

everyones acting like youre wrong when you couldnt be more right user, fuck the slumlords fuck paying rent, this is the perfect opportunity to save rn.

Sure is jewish in here...

Sounds like they should’ve just paid, right?

kek

Oh also, the wetbacks have families to support and the chinks come from wealth and culture. Never have to worry about fatherless niggers or entitled whities trying to squat on me.

Well, communism was a Jewish scheme.

Rent seeking is the most parasitic behaviour and everyone who rents is justified in fucking their land lord over as much as they can. The only reason you can’t buy a house is because they bought up 20 properties and artificially inflated the price. High school janitors could afford mortgages in the 60’s. We need to bring that mindset back, and the only way to do that is by shifting the paradigm. Coronavirus might unironically turn out to be a good thing

Attached: DBFC73B7-6984-4D91-BAA9-E3B02E37C6E8.jpg (1536x2048, 204.8K)

Yeah guys lets give everyone who works at Walmart and doesn't even understand how to apply for a mortgage a house - because its not like they won't default or anything.

>Nothing you can do slumlord.
You live in a slum and think you are anything other than subhuman?

You faggots have 6 months to pay your rent balance off in full. You don't pay, it gets added to your balance. If you aren't current in 6 months, you'll sleep on the street. Go buy your own damn house.

>get majority of renters to refuse to pay starting April 1st
>all landlard parasites default on their over leveraged mortgages
>landlardies go broke now that they can no longer steal wealth for no work as they lack skills besides stealing
>flood of houses hits market at below market rates
>housing prices stabilize and return to normalcy

this is how we win. its time to overthrow the landlardies.

This is dumb, and shortsighted.
When I was 18 I went out and tried to buy a duplex, I couldn’t get the funding.
>fuck these boomers that bought all the property
Worked my ass off and saved through my 20s and started buying duplexes when I was actually in a real position to do this.
Sounds like you want to be a landlord, you’re just not ready yet.

If you have been laid off because of this or cut hours or any kind of affected by this yeah you should get rent forgiveness but if you're still working and nothing has changed for you then yes you should pay rent

>people that work at Walmart are too stupid to own a house, they should rent from Mr. Goldberg instead
100% chance of Judaism in this poster

>you need to slave for Mr Goldberg for a few decades before you can afford to buy an artificially overpriced house first goy
Why? This mindset doesn’t benefit society, or the individual. It benefits rent seekers.

Useless goyim

cope shekelburger

NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!!

This just makes me believe that mostly everyone on Yas Forums is a slumlord/RE agent or broker/airbnb renter.

Why are you fucking guys getting bent out of shape? Seethe harder, you fucking mongloids. Hope he is able to not pay for 4+ months.

he's right though (although there are some smart but lazy people at walmart too)

I for spiritual reasons will be paying my rent. And the people who I have seen become landlords are honest and hardworking. Seems like the people complaining the most are the ones with a victim mentality.

If you are seriously too broke to pay, that’s one thing, but if your intentions are botched from the get go, the landlord would probably do better without a shitty tenant like you anyway

It sure is a coincidence that immediately after the communist posters who appeared out of nowhere left anti-landlord posters replaced them.

All forms of rent are the epitome of economic inefficiency.
Why don't we have flying cars and moon bases? Why are we getting are asses kicked by viruses?
Because of all the opportunity costs spent on dumb kike niggers that don't want to work, such as yourself.

>no benefit
Have you never rented?

>be me
>have no marketable skills
>own piece of land
>decide to rent this out to people in exchange for a huge chunk of their paycheck
>fail to realize that if my income is dependent on their income, it's in my best interest to keep their income coming
>pretend I should have all of the reward for 0 risk in my investment

For fuck sake, people weren't more intelligent 70 years ago. Why the fuck one would accept to live in an increasingly economically harsh society is beyond me. I mean, goddamn.

Lower rents and mortages are GOOD for the economy.

Owning real estate is not 0 risk

yeah i saw this exact reply on a Yas Forums landlord thread whats up with the psyop? is it an elaborate troll or nwo?

Attached: 1553390693532.jpg (800x800, 294.09K)

Are you like 20?

if i can't evict you i'll just burn the house down when you're sleeping. nobody will miss a piece of shit like you and the insurance will buy me a new house. thank you for not paying the rent.

Kikes have fucked the economy. Even Adam Smith hates landlords.
compound interest is a scam. Rent seeking is a scam. Fiat currency is a scam. And they all feed each other. Long term economic analysis and History books prove this.

A couple history lessons for the yids in this thread to peruse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Law_(economist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization

You're either parasites or parasite advocates at the very least.

Likely an unironic psyop to stew insurrection and crush small landlords so the big banks can scoop em up cheap.

This picture is giving me vertigo

sounds pretty based

Literally this

Nope.

Already changed the locks too. :)

Enjoy being homeless while the big banks consolidate their grip on real estate and raise housing prices / rent much higher through monopoly control. The small time landlord is actually doing you all a favor by creating competition - but nevermind all that, go ahead and kill him so the central bank overlords can raise your rent 30%.

>won't someone think of the small landlords

that doesn't make any sense, kike. the "small time landlord" has his rent just as high as the big bank owned building across the street.

Sounds like a personal problem, tenant.