Attached: 1cs2vk.jpg (236x223, 6.94K)

Machine learning engineer.

(but at a department store RIP)

NEET

manufacturing engineer

painter helper
lawn mower

medical lab technologist

Security. Pretty sure things getting bad is actually bullish for the security sector. Have to protect buildings from pesky youths

Construction Field Engineer ;_;

Chinese Takeaway, im not even Chinese im fucking British

Federal Employee

Could be one of the 1st to go once the government needs to make cuts to pay for virus fighting funds.

Lawyer, but working for the government, so I'm good for now

accountant at a medical devices manufacturer. not ventilators/masks/respirators but i should still be fine.

Enlisted military

Live off passive income and hang out at home while my Korean gf cooks for me and sucks my dick, my life hasn’t changed at all. Knock on wood. Good luck to everyone.

What is your day-to-day like? Once a neural net is set up arent you pretty much done?

Business owner, fucking sucks now

You're mega safe

PhD student

Attached: 4AD99C5B-A18A-4D95-9041-F06874E4FE7E.jpg (835x1024, 128.12K)

Emergency Onsite Auto Tech

Private Equity Fund Accountant. The funds are still going need to be managed and accounted for regardless of performance, so in that sense I feel safe, but they could easily downsize my team.

I hate it, but I'm also in a pretty good position even afterword so it evens out

> job
> student
lol

Power Systems Engineer

Finance major

Lumberyard Gate House attendant. My province has deemed my workplace an essential service.

Business Analyst at large industrial company

F

I'm a horticultural consultant. I tell contractors what to do, most over the phone.
I feel pretty comfy.

Attached: comfy.jpg (620x387, 120.66K)

I do lawn and driveway for mostly residential clients. Tons of cancellations and postponed jobs. Really affecting my work. Hope Canada gives out gibs for business owners soon.

>Future college dropout
I'm going to sell weed

Attached: IMG_20200322_151841.jpg (208x240, 13.71K)

clinical trial product manager
already 90% decentralized
worldwide clin trials running for years wont be going anywhere

crack whore

QA Technician. In a bottling plant. I'm okay as long as the government considers producing fruit juice to be part of essential food manufacturing.

Postman indawoods.

E-3 :'^)

Studying chemical engineering atm with the hope of getting into nuclear engineering. Though I'm in Europe and I desperately need to learn a European language otherwise I'm fucked

Cloud Engineer - I still have to go to work even though the state is now on lockdown. I've only just recently started to know how bad things are getting since I self isolate already

Attached: 1584488891044.jpg (560x452, 117.52K)

lol, why are you bragging about having an insect gf? lmao

quick Food service at intl airport

fuck i used to be in accounts payable

azure?

Grocery store. It’s not a matter of if I get it but when.

>electrical engineer
>work in power industry
>work with transformers
>you all still electricity always

Feels good to have 100% job security

Graphic designer. My workload hasn't changed since going remote.

software developer, just got hired at a new company literally a week ago.

air force, its pretty comfy

auditor at big 4 firm
in bongland

Nurse.
Streetsweeper.
Train driver.

Yes, all of them, at the same time, not losing any.
Doing quarantine feels like doing my daily life, working and sleeping, feels bad.

Geologist

They already let half the office go...

Attached: 1553429245052.png (240x312, 70.61K)

amazon warehouse kek. this place is crazy now. and you know bezos is gonna keep us working till he absolutely HAS to pull the plug.

32 is too old for the draft right!?

Post-doc, but I had a good interview for a 120k/yr job that now looks fucked

Junior doctor

Attached: Wq2P1iR.png (1000x1000, 73.94K)

Computer programmer at the gubment

I'm on the GI Bill rn and was medboarded. U made the right choice user. super safe and cozy for the next year

Wastewater operator

Think they'll suspend the clean water act brah

Factory worker. Still forced to go to work. Cant wait for someone to get infected in there so it finally shuts down.

>Geologist
Dis nigga looks at rocks

Attached: 1583698895890.png (364x322, 56.29K)

first year tax assoc
how'd you get there?

Auditor for a bank.

Ain't going nowhere, my team is critical so we were first to work from home and it looks like it's going to be permanent. Fucking love it. And I'm saving a shit ton by not commuting and can move out if the city, life is pretty good at the moment.

I think they can take officers until 40

It's not as glamorous as it sounds. Basically since the Bernie Madoff scandal there has been a push to have a third party do accounting for funds. I work at a company that does the fund accountant for a large amount of hedge funds and PE firms. It's not especially hard to get hired here. I lucked out in a sense that my client is one of the largest PE firms in the world (for now).

I really only net about 48k (but only started in November) so it's not an immediately gratifying position in terms of compensation, but you can do well if you stick around long enough. I was a tax accountant and made 50k before I came here. Once I get my CPA I plan on leaving.

i studied to become pilot. not enough money to continue studies.
i studied to become aircraft engineer. graduated. couldn't find a job as aircraft engineer.
now work as control quality in a warehouse.
yes, i'm a complete failure

kek'd

Attached: 1569657693949.jpg (840x673, 159.96K)

What do you even do at work?

And can you explain the difference between igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks?

>law student
Fuck yourself dude. Lawyers are literally some of the vilest scum in existence

what the fuck does a cloud engineer do

wageslaving in the liquour department of a supermarket

since friday we have papers saying that we are critical systemic workers and are allowed to leave the house even on lockdown

Industrial hygienist.

Most of my job is designing and testing fume hoods and bio safety cabinets used for medical research.

FBI Agent.

Electrical/software engineer @ small company & graduate student

If transportation companies i.e. busses and trains stop I'm kinda fucked. Other than that it's fine. I've been working remotely this past week. Only a bit concerned since one airport we're working with is doing pretty badly right now and said they don't for how long they'd be able to pay. On the other hand I'd be one of the last to go.

you are so fucked

Thank you for your service. I'll probably go mental if the alcohol supply gives out and I have to hang around sober in my appartment

Interesting..my goal would be to use it as a stepping stool..

Insurance claims, I’m pretty much GOLDEN since you can’t really have an insurance company without people filing claims. They’re having us all work from home. Get paid to play vidya for 8 hours a day. Comfiest.

>can you explain the difference between igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks?

Yes.

Reports, civ eng, geotech, environmental remediation, geophysics, risk assessment and analysis..and whatever my company can whore me out to.

being in geosciences is a game of being the most flexible.

Based

>Was living through horrible recession in oil province
>Now the fucking recession has a recession
No hope. No escape.

Yeah that's the plan. It's a pretty easy job once you get the hang of it which is both good and bad. Hours are very nice though compared to when I worked in public. 37.5 Hours a week max except for quarter end and the benefits are great.

I work at a warehouse that distributes make up to stores. Yeah im fucked.

Military. With a CBRN background.

I anticipate being sent out to enforce martial law or give aid to civil power within the next few weeks.

Job security doesn’t worry me, but rampant inflation does.

lawyer, 2 years of experience, got laid off last month because of low oil prices but just got a job offer yesterday and likely have another offer coming in this week! Look on the bright side desu

that's what having a culture means

School custodian and getting paid while schools are closed.

Microbiologist at my state laboratory