/PMG/ PRECIOUS METALS GENERAL

wHy nOt BoTh????? Edition

"...cash is not a very convenient store of value..."
— Janet Yellen (Federal Reserve Chair), Q&A after speech March, 2015
"By your wisdom and your understanding you have made wealth for yourself, and have gathered gold and silver into your treasuries;"
- Ezekiel 28:4 ESV

Ways to invest in gold:
- Physical Gold
- Sovereign gold bonds (SGBs)
- Mining stocks
- Gold backed Crypto, i.e. Tether Gold (XAUt) and others
- Cashless Lending to Goldshops (for i.e. 2% at GoldSilbershop.de)

Wiki on verification of gold.
wikihow.com/Tell-if-Gold-Is-Real

Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

Recommended online dealers for US:
jmbullion.com/
apmex.com/
silvergoldbull.com/
monumentmetals.com/

Gold Panning
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL6FKQZyoM

Spot silver deals & a good site to check prices of competitors:
findbullionprices.com/buy-silver-at-spot-deals.php

YouTube/Reading Resources:
youtube.com/watch?v=EK2Y9fVEbD0
youtube.com/watch?v=lsUaTzRCv68
zerohedge.com/commodities/gold-silver-ratio

Attached: 1583340107023.jpg (1134x2016, 481.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VB3_oOxVqdk
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa15-16-nitride-m4-carbine-556-nato-classic-ar15-rifle-fde.html
budsgunshop.com/mobile/product/14301/ruger 5 + 1 223 remington ranch rifle w/blue barrel & hardwo
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/hampr-pardner-protector-pump-action-12-gauge-185-barrel-51-rounds?a=1784741
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>expensive upper
>cheap lower

Ah, I see you're a man of culture.

jajajaja

Attached: 6.jpg (3264x2448, 3.45M)

This is so fucking cringe. I wish I hadn’t heavily shilled pms last year.

Attached: 1580937396593.webm (480x272, 2.72M)

$15/oz waiting room.
Digits confirmed.

Sorry, boys. Guess it'll be $14.

$18?

$13 or below!!!!!!!! Woohoo!

Attached: 7d58a40b9d1fd4bb439c52a332e52dad.jpg (1030x823, 127.61K)

$100/oz
Moon mission begins

$12.5/oz

Silver will be over $200 within 3 years

Attached: 1-oz-Silver-World-of-Dragons-Series-The-Egyptian-Round-2.jpg (500x500, 93.64K)

$AUD gold price chads report in

Digits confirm! Fasten your seatbelts boys, we're mooooooooning!

Attached: 27036354-52BA-4CE3-8C44-3CB8834237B6.jpg (748x750, 90.48K)

Fuck.

Looking to buy another 10 ounces of silver.
Should I get 5 2oz Monarch hand poured bars, 2 5oz Bars, or a 10oz Royal Mint Britannia bar?
Or should l just stick to rounds?

Attached: 1582951308165.jpg (657x527, 41.88K)

When buying silver at one ounce increments what is an acceptable amount over spot to buy at?

youtu.be/VB3_oOxVqdk

Reposting my krugerrands I found yesterday

Attached: 0C91C222-CAD8-442B-8D99-24C6BAE8C034.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

Attached: 2610D4BA-E7FE-4979-93DD-A1E78E2FDEEA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

Probably best to stack rounds at spot, but I have one of those poured monarch bars and they feel so good in the hand

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

How do you get rounds at spot?everything on line is 2 to 3 dollars over

There should be a guide on /k/ to help pick on out, right?

Wait and look at all the major guys online. 10 ounce starter packs at spot are common. Or go to a coin shop. You can usually find random rounds for $1 over spot.

Attached: 14800B6F-A07B-4F9F-B0A9-89FB1B82FCF7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

This. If you live in a state that still allows private gun sales just go to a gun show, find a guy who is selling a gun via private party sale, and offer him silver for the gun equivilent to the cash value he is asking for. 8 times out of 10 the seller will be down for that.

However, for the time being using fiat currency at gun shows works just as well and there is a 10 out of 10 chance that the seller will accept cash for the gun, so why waste silver?

>There should be a guide on /k/ to help pick on out, right?

If you mean picking out an AR15 then Palmetto State Armory is the best entry level choice as far as balance between cost and quality are concerned.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa15-16-nitride-m4-carbine-556-nato-classic-ar15-rifle-fde.html

If you mean picking out silver then /k/ probably isn't the place to go. Also, /k/ has this bad habit of not giving people serious or useful answers on anything regardless of the topic discussed.

>palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa15-16-nitride-m4-carbine-556-nato-classic-ar15-rifle-fde.html

How do I get real guns like this as a Califag? My state wants us all completely disarmed serfs

I meant picking a weapon in general. Not sure if I should go for a rifle or a shotgun. Got to pop that cherry someday. Thanks for the recommendation though user. I'll add it to the list.

Get an ar 15 .

>Reddit spacing

Attached: 1526744374141.png (1214x1080, 1.15M)

Not sure how it is there but in New York I only need a permit for a pistol. Shotguns and rifles are good to go. Only in the city do you need a permit for them.

>tfw sold my stocks 3 days ago and became a silver Chad
feels good.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Get both

Post silver

>living in the contradiction that is the commie yet hyper-corporatist dystopia of California

Such a shame too, since it really is one of the most beautiful states in the country. Just a shame that big cities there are a cancer that are actively trying to ruin the country despite being exemplars of Americanism 100 years ago.

How is it cringe? It's the CZ isn't it kek
You the same /k/ommando that started a thread on /k/ earlier, where a few idiots were like HURRR buy food/ammo your pretty coins won't be worth anything
No and AR general is probably the most fucked general in all of 4clan. Palmetto State Armory is a good start if you're looking for your first AR, their premium uppers are a step above their cheapest ones and damn good for the price. This is the best time in years to purchase an AR it's a flooded buyer's market, prices have never been lower really
I've had people on armslist offer me silver/gold but this was back before I knew shit about PM

I'm noticing there's a pretty big crossover between 2a folks and PM folks and that is awesome

Attached: 20200305_175312.jpg (3096x2604, 3.06M)

If Rifle, then just build an ar15.
You can get away with buying every single piece of the rifle and completion kits except the lower reciever online and they can deliver it right to your doorstep.
Source the lower reciever (Which is the only part of the gun that is actually classified as a firearm) locally because FFL transfer fees are a big fucking bitch where I live.
If shotgun, you literally cannot go wrong with a Maverick 88 for $200. If you want something more solid, you can get a Mossberg 500 for just a little bit more.

Attached: 1583438417524.jpg (204x244, 9.66K)

Cheap entry level shotgun would be a Maverick 88. But unless you're hunting birds an AR beats a shotgun in pretty much any scenario. Nothing wrong with a pump 12 gauge as a first weapon though. For a pistol you can get an MP Shield for like $250 right now which again is a great pistol for the pricepoint

Revolvers are so fucking aesthetic. Wild West 2.0 when? Would go full blown open carry w/ poncho, Blondie style.

They are. And the mechanical workings of them are something to be admired, as well as the aesthetics of a nice bluing. I love me some old Smith and Wessons, but now that is being paused for the silver stacking. I think I'm a true boomer at heart and it's lovely

Attached: 373.png (442x455, 178.46K)

We're going to $100 an ounce, lads

Not OP but my pic ha ha... what's wrong with the CZ... fits so nice in my hand vs anything else and haven't had a jam yet.

I did however learn my sights were mounted backwards on /k/ ha ha ha at least I found out now and can re zero before the bugaloo hits

I posted this pic in another PMG replying to some fag saying dont by gold/silver just guns...

You don't. You can get cali legal ARs, search Google. If you want to own a pistol it has to make the CA registry I believe. CA has some of the most infringing 2A laws in the nation

$ 2 5 0 0

Yah I remember that post. Nothing wrong with CZ I'm just bustin balls heh

Yeah this place is a disgusting fucking joke Im leaving at the end of the year. CA has absolutely no future.

Entry-level stuff is all found on /k/. First firearm I ever bought was a Marlin Model 60 for .22lr plinking and practice.

If you want inexpensive but reliable try these for a handgun, shotgun and rifle, respectively:

>Canik TP9 (9 mm)
>Mossberg Maverick 88 (12 gauge)
>Palmetto State Armory AR-15 (5.56 mm)

The TP9 with a few mags + holster is about $400 which is cheap as hell for a quality pistol. Do note that the TP9 model is much too large for concealed carry though. The Maverick with a sling is barely $200 bucks and is great for home defense or fowl hunting. The PSA-15 as other anons have mentioned is between $400-500, which is quite literally the best you are going to get for the price/quality on a carbine and the aftermarket specs on one of those is probably the largest of any other gun.

Have fun, be safe and remember to protect your silver and gold, you need lead.

based CZ OP

Attached: 20191202_164125.jpg (4032x1960, 2.31M)

Still haven't figured out why /k/ rips on CZs so much

>How do I get real guns like this as a Califag? My state wants us all completely disarmed serfs

Your best bet there is probably a Ruger Mini 14. They cost substantially more than an AR15 but they give you the same capabilities of an AR in a package that is probably compliant in most ban states. They use the same ammo as well.

budsgunshop.com/mobile/product/14301/ruger 5 + 1 223 remington ranch rifle w/blue barrel & hardwo

>I meant picking a weapon in general. Not sure if I should go for a rifle or a shotgun.

A brand new shotgun can be had for under $200 and should be available even in ban states. (Shotguns tend to be the least regulated class of firearm.) A Pardner Pump 12 gauge may be a good starting point for those with limited funds. 12 gauge shells are cheap as well and you can get 100 shells at Walmart for like $25.

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/hampr-pardner-protector-pump-action-12-gauge-185-barrel-51-rounds?a=1784741

>Reddit spacing

Would you prefer proper formatting, also known as "Reddit Spacing", or would you prefer an absolute mess of a wall of text that you have to sort through with no seperated paragraphs at all?

>I'm noticing there's a pretty big crossover between 2a folks and PM folks and that is awesome

Absolutely. 2A folks and PM folks are unified by their distrust of government and banks, as it should be.

oilskin long coats > ponchos

because SoyZ bro

What onions about a cz though that's what I don't get

Reminder that if you own stock and real estate while also stacking silver do not sell any of your assets. Keep what you own and buy even more after the deflationary collapse/currency reset. No use starting from square one.

Based info giver

David here, thanks for not robbing me

Well most people talk about the pistols but for me I only had bad experiences with their rifles. They are terrible at making wood stocks.

Your BUIS are on backwards

Glad to see you’re still around.

Hey David
how ya been

Were u the lad that posted his personal info few days ago?

>just got first sliver rounds today
is it normal to just want to hold it in your hands at all times?