WARNING WARNING WARNING

Just got off the phone with insiders

BINANCE EXIT SCAM VERY SOON
CZ will go into hiding
EXIT ALL HOLDINGS ON BINANCE UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING
You have been warned, CAP THIS POST

Attached: 165A1910-FA9D-4BAE-8130-5000B2DE8060.jpg (2048x1536, 370.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

craigwright.net/blog/law-regulation/binance-the-untrusted-intermediary/
craigwright.net/
bitcoinqrcodemaker.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1581490342356.jpg (267x274, 35.33K)

Ok ill bite, wen exit scam?

who gives a fuck i have like 4 btc on binance they can have it

Could be tomorrow could be a month from now, this year GUARANTEED

>not a single physical office
>pings VPN servers from dozens of countries to mask true IP
>not registered in any county
>no phone number
If you guys think MtGox was bad, holy shit you’re in for a day of reckoning. Will cause the entire market to crash. Good news is you’ll be able to pick up cheap coins.

will this allow link to finally moon? what will happen to bitcoin?

>donating $36k grand to a con man running an illegal exchange
Fools always part ways with their money eventually

98% of shitcoins will go to pennies. BTC will go sub $3k CAP THIS

See ALTSEASON 2021, accumulation this year

Pls be real I need cheap coins

BYENANCE!

Attached: SAFU.png (487x678, 615.53K)

illegal exchange in the eyes of who?

yeah, i've heard they're actually based out of the camyna islands or some shit, using malta as a fake location; which has now been denied repeatedly, and they have no political friends there anymore.
funds are no longer safu

if CZ exit scams his bitcoins will be as worthless as anyone else. dumb ass fud.

Everyone, most importantly market makers
They hop countries frequently all smoke and mirrors
Two words
LONG
GAME

Imagine keeping anything on Binance

schiff lost
fuck off pencilneck

Craig said this recently too. Do you hold BSV as well?

Why exit scam when he can keep milking the fees? Doesn't make sense to exit scam and put a target over your head when you are already making millions.

nobody talked shit about binance until chico (a "crypto youtuber", who is a scammer himself) said it's shit
the only conclusion is anyone who shits on binance takes youtubers seriously

This faggot parroting Bitbilly talking points

Who are these “insiders” then

Why exit scamming at the beginning of the bull market?

Mt Gox Exit Scamming in 2014 at the peak of the bull.

bears are desperate
CZ makes more money from fees daily than pulling an exit scam on your 20 XRP bag.

Because this
craigwright.net/blog/law-regulation/binance-the-untrusted-intermediary/

LOL link was only avail on binance for a long time.
now that its at its top, binance will exit scam. do you have any idea how much link cz has? as much as sergey.
you retards got trolled into buying the new age ponzi. hahaha

>not realizing CZ hold preferred bitcoin
ngmi

>craigwright.net/
HAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA *inhales* HAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 6.79K)

You do realize he's taken down other sites... right?

Attached: domainseized.png (602x339, 153.22K)

schizo retard but fuck binance

BSVjeets still SEETHING

cope harder binance shill
No I don’t hold any, craig is a fraud
literally who, fuck off with your ecelebs plebbit. I’ve been saying binance will exit scam for years now, just not when. Now I know for a fact it will happen this year.
My knowledge came directly from binance insiders
>why
The $ from fee’s is a drop in the ocean compared to the potential profit from taking the entire bag and making a run for it
Doesn’t matter when, all that matters is he’s in possession of keys
>he makes so much off fee’s theres no incentiv-
Delusional kek

Attached: D72DA0C6-E9E1-440C-A3B6-D8721A7C0664.png (960x640, 726.01K)

Schiff Will Win is @bitbillyy

Sergey dad is such a Boomer Chad

Attached: 41156262-1FC4-4886-B697-04DD1BA12D6B.jpg (506x336, 18.92K)

Nobody has as much link as sirgay you fucking retard. He has 65% of the supply. Cant you even fucking do basic math cocksucker?

Shit-tier larp. Fuck off, faggot

>Binance exit scamming

Attached: 1581777086131.jpg (519x544, 50.82K)

Based op.
>What us xsn dex
Fuck binance chink niggers

The guy is already a billionaire, faggot. He doesn't need to have built binance as a scam. Plus, running away with all the currency would tank the markets meaning he loses everything anyway.

So, post shorts so we can laugh at how badly you get fucked this year.

Attached: 1521590887738.png (1000x1102, 241.46K)

whats even the point of having a lambo when you look like that

trustworthy/10

I provided the picture for whoever made this meme haha, it was someone I know graduating basic. Patrician choice. Fuck chinks, I pulled everything off binance about a year and a half ago and never looked back.

Proof?

Are linkies safe in my metamask

Dude just get a ledger nano s they are cheap and safe.

>nobody endorses binance
>one youtuber shits on binance
>binance is good

grade A Yas Forums logic right there

just hold it in gemini custody.

literally nothing

Personally dont keep any crypto on exchanges because that shits retarded. But OP is a larping fag.

t. increasingly nervous binance shill

I can tell you that the servers are in ireland, just like mex.

You faggots know they trade your shitcoins like central banks lend out money right? Fractional reserve shitcoin lending is real

That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read

Why would a mass shitcoin own bailout before all their shitcoin moon during an altseason you fucking retarded cunt?
PS: you are my favourite tripfag because doing the opposite of what you say is a near guarantee win!

I don't enjoy other peoples' pain but goddam, pink wojak will never not be funny to me.

t. retard trying to keep his thread alive

gonna bump this retarded larp thread to ask if nano ledger s is actually a good place to store linkies

While we're on the subject, is Coinbase wallet a secure place to keep my link or is it just another extension of Coinbase, thereby still tying me to their exchange?

The hell you talking about Schiff?

Where do you guys keep your coins? External wallets?

Stupid faggot.

Look it's bagholder extraordinaire top kek

I keep hearing horror stories of people privately holding their coins then fucking up and losing them, like that drug dealer who lost 50 mil.

I'll just stick with Coinbase I think. Don't think they're going anywhere any time soon.

They switch constantly
Read the thread pseud, doesn’t matter what the price is when they exit, as long as they own the coins, this is a long con
Mad because I shit on your favorite exchange chang? Anons, who exit binance before they exit with all your coins will be thanking me soon. I’m not even shilling or selling anything, merely urging anons to GTFO of binance before it gets goxxed. Who could possibly be mad at that other than a deranged binance shill?
CZ is going to pull the plug on everything, steal everyonee coins and go into hiding. Get the hell out of binance before its too late, funds are not safe on that exchange. Door of opportunity to safely exit is closing fast. Will likely see a domino effect of exchanges exit scamming, many such illegal and fraudulent exchanges.

>CZ is going to pull the plug on everything, steal everyonee coins and go into hiding. Get the hell out of binance before its too late, funds are not safe on that exchange. Door of opportunity to safely exit is closing fast. Will likely see a domino effect of exchanges exit scamming, many such illegal and fraudulent exchanges.
Meant for Unc Coinbase is a very safe exchange, no chance of an exit scam from them, cannot say the same about much others

Bitcoin QR code generator API
bitcoinqrcodemaker.com

Attached: 1569989397036.png (1469x824, 253.42K)

Interesting. I don't use binance but I am assuming he has chinese authorities after him? Or else why become enemy of the globe? He'd have to go into hiding forever